From Rejection To Perfection

By Fallenlove15

Angel loveheart, age 16 was a girl who was bullied by her pack members even her twin brother Nick who's the b... More

Prologue [ Karma's A Bitch ]
Chapter 1 [ Fingers Crossed ]
Chapter 2 [ The one that ran away ]
Chapter 3 [ The New Beginning ]
Chapter 4 [ The mission ]
Chapter 5 [ Dramatic Speech ]
Chapter 6 [ New And Improved ]
Chapter 7 [ Better than ever ]
Chapter 8 [ Bring it on buddy ]
Chapter 9 [ first day of school ]
Chapter 10 [ In His Arms ]
Chapter 11 [ weird kids]
Chapter 12 [ Nightmare ]
Chapter 13 [Reunion]
Chapter 14 [ The beast within ]
Chapter 16 [ Crazy?]
Chapter 17 [ Lies ]
Chapter 18 [ Painful Howl ]
Chapter 19 [Memories]
Chapter 20 [ Murderer]
Chapter 21 [ New Start ]
Chapter 22 [ Issues ]
Chapter 23 [ Forgive & Forget ]
Chapter 24 [Like A Wrecking Ball]
Chapter 25 [I'm Still Me]
Chapter 26 [ Breakdown ]
Chapter 27 [ The Solution ]

Chapter 28 [ Life's Not Fair ]

3.4K 95 33
By Fallenlove15

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. This chapter isn't my favorite, it's kind of a fill in chapter but it helped my writers block so the next chapter, chapter 29, will be a lot more interesting. I'm almost finished writing it so I will be publishing it soon!

————————————————————————

"Grief is like the ocean; it comes in waves, ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim."

~ Vicki Harrison

————————————————————————

Will's POV

"To get Angel's Blood we obviously need Angel so how do we find her?"

"We need a map, a witch and Nick's blood" the Elder says, standing up.

We stand up as well. "Okay, well we have Nick's blood" I say waving a hand in Nick's direction.

"And I have a map" The elder replies, clasping his hands.

"So all we need is a Witch?" I question and the  elder nods in reply.

"Well, Will, that's not going to be easy we aren't exactly friends with any witches" Nick frowns.

I sign, rubbing my temples, a headache forming. "I know a Coven that's about an hour away from home, but you're right, getting a witch to help us won't be easy."

"They're our best chance so we're going to have to find a way to persuade them" Macy says.

"Well guys! Looks like we have another mission" Luke claps his hands together, smiling sarcastically.

*

Angel's POV

I had so many questions I wanted answers to but I know I need to get back home.

I also know that in order to keep everyone out of danger I need to tame the beast once and for all.

But this problem had a very complicated solution.

"You need to find the relatives of the children Charles had with his first wife Esme she was the witch that cursed him and her children are the only ones who will be able to help you"

My mom's solution echos in my head. Is that even a solution though?

Ugh, why did life have to be so complicated?

On the moon goddess, all I wanted was a normal, happy werewolf life. Is that too much to ask for ?

*

Will's POV

We're back on the road.

The coven is an hours drive from home but two hours from the Elder's house.

It's times like these I wish I could teleport.

Goddam. Why couldn't I have been a wizard or something?

"Will" Nick Calls, disturbing my thoughts.

"What?" I snap, keeping my eyes on the road.

"Are we there yet?"

"No" I sigh, turning the radio on. September by Earth, Wind & Fire comes on and everyone starts to hum along to it.

"Will!" Luke calls out, when the song ends.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Are we there yet?"

"No!"

This is going to be a long ride.

*

Angel's POV

Think Angel Think!

How are you gonna find the relatives of Esme's children?

"Mom! Dad!" I yell out. "I need you guys!"

"Angel, we can't stay long sweetheart" my Dad says, suddenly appearing in front of me.

"I know, I'm sorry. I just need to go to the time where Esme's children are old enough- more powerful enough to help me. When they're at their Peak. That's at 21 right?" I ask them.

My mom nods, extending her hand. "We're taking you to 1723, when her children were 21, at their prime, not Peak, Angel"

"Right, sorry" I take her hand and close my eyes.

I feel the ground below me change, from a smooth surface to a more rough, rocky one and I know that means I've reached England, in 1723.

I open my eyes as I feel my mom let go of my hands.

I see my parents smiling at me.

"We are so proud of you" my Dad says.

They're saying goodbye.

Tears sting my eyes. "Will I see you both again?"

"Yes. But not for a very very long time." My mom replies.

I nod, swallowing the lump in my throat. "This isn't fair. I just got you both back."

My dad grins "life's not fair" he retorts. It's his classic line, every time Nick and I would complain about something, he would always reply saying life's not fair.

The memory makes me laugh and sob at the same time.

"I don't want to be alone anymore" I whisper to them, looking at the ground.

I hear my mom sigh sadly, "You're not alone, you have your friends and your brother and your mate"

I scoff, shaking my head. "I don't have my brother or my mate"

"Yes you do, they both made mistakes but life is too short to hold a grudge. We're not saying you should forgive the immeditaley but give them a chance to make up for everything they did. You never know, they might surprise you" My dad says, pulling me into a hug.

I nod, hugging him back tightly, then hugging my mom after. I try imprint this memory in my head, never wanting to forget this moment.

"I love you both" I whisper to them, knowing and feeling like its time to let them go.

They smile and it makes me think they feel it too, "And we love you, always." And with that they're gone.

I straighten my back, breathe in and wipe my tears. "Let's do this"

*

Will's POV

"Finally!" Nick yells, almost tripping over his feet whilst trying to get out of the caravan.

I roll my eyes, ignoring the ruckus they make, and walk to the door of the Victorian style manor where the coven resides. I swallow the lump in my throat, knowing that I will have to persuade a coven of witches to help us.

I grasp the rusting door knocker and inhale, before knocking three times.

You are an Alpha, you can do this.

I hear my friends gather behind me, the atmosphere around us tense. We hate going to witches, despite the fact that we are all servants of nature, they consider themselves more superior than us.

The door creaks slightly when it opens. A lady, maybe in her mid thirties answers the door.

Her suspicious smile drops immediately and instead a glare takes over when she realizes that we're not humans.

"Werewolves" she states, her eyes squinting in evaluation. She glances at each of us silently. Like she's trying to read our souls.

"Yes, hello. We're Members of The Blue Moon Pack, I am William, the Alpha, and this is Nicholas, the Beta, and these our friends. We are sorry to disturb you, does Beatrice still live here?" I ask, trying to sound formal.

Please don't tell me she's dead.

"Yes, Beatrice is still here" she steps aside to let us in. If she was surprised that I knew a member of her coven, she didn't show it.

I clear my throat, and tilt my head towards the inside of the manor, and walk inside, signaling for the others to follow me.

They comply, stepping into the house, the smell of herbs and wood surrounds us, and the tense atmosphere feels stifling when the lady closes the door behind us.

"Follow me" she says, walking off.

We follow her silently, until she stops when we reach large double doors at the end of the hallway. She pushes the doors open to reveal a large library. The interior of the library is Mahogany and it is a floor to ceiling structure.

The room is bigger than any library I had ever seen.

"Wow. This is amazing" Macey says through the mind link.

"Beatrice will be with you in a moment. Please, take a seat" she gestures to sitting area in the middle of the library.

When we all sit down, she nods and walks away, closing the double doors behind her.

Luke looks at me, annoyance clear on his face. "Do we really have to wait again? Why didn't you call them beforehand?"

I couldn't control the growl that escapes me. "Did you think it would be a good idea to call a coven of witches and tell them to do us a favour? They hate us Luke , this coven is our only hope so we need to be smart. I can't just call them up and be like "oh hey, what's up? Can you do me a huge favour and save my mate who has this alter ego that's on a killing spree? Thanks! I'll be there in a few!"

He rolls his eyes but doesn't reply. Knowing that I'm right.

With that, we all fall back into silence.

This is going to be a long day.

*

Angel's POV

I breathe in and out. You are going to be okay Angel, we will figure this out.

Okay, I'm in 1723. This is the year Esme's children would be in their prime, so they would be twenty one years old.

I just need to find them and ask them to fix this stupid curse and then boom! I'm free!

Nodding with finality, I start to walk straight. Everything looks the same in these woods.

You're fine. Chill, you're a werewolf for Christ's sake you can fight. You're fine!

I repeat this affirmation to myself again and again.

I don't know how long I've been walking for, but it's getting darker and I haven't seen even the slightest hint of civilization.

Oh moon goddess, give me a sign.

And just then, as if the moon goddess really was giving me a sign, I see a clearing some distance away. Maybe it's nothing but maybe it is a sign.

With a sudden rush of adrenaline, I run towards the clearing, my legs sprinting as fast as they can.

Please.

A smile, a true, real, smile takes over my face when I see a group of people around a fire. A few houses with wooden frames, and roofs that were thatched.

I don't move away from the clearing. Instead I bend down slightly to catch my breathe but the smile never leaves my face.

————————————————————————

Thank you for reading :)

Don't forget to:

Comment

Vote

Or private message me for feedback or suggestions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5K 54
⚠️Before you read!⚠️ I wrote this a long time ago, and I'm trying to rewrite it. But unfortunately, I'm experiencing a writer's block It will take a...
8.3K 113 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
64.5K 2.8K 38
(Completed) "Well, you see, I am a werewolf," he said hesitantly. She rolled her eyes. "Is that supposed to be news to me?" "And, well, you're my m...
632K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...