The Eighth King | K Project F...

By S_Luna_

"Blue of cold and red of fire make beautiful purple that has many shades and faces..." We only know that t... More

Umeko Murasaki
Clansmen
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A small announcement

Chapter 19

4.4K 180 8
By S_Luna_

Hello, dear readers!! Thank you all for reading my story! Luv u all!! ^-^

I hope you'll like this chapter because it has little more Infinity in it!

..........................................................

Akira's pov

I watch how HOMRA runs around tearing the school apart and scaring the children. I know that they want to catch Colourless King but is it necessary to act as wild animals. I swear that one dude sounded like a bear who sat on a sharp pinecone. Well it scared the crap out of me...

I sit on the roof of the girls dorm. What would Umeko think about this when she sees the happenings. I know that she went to meet someone but right now... her territory is under attack. I mean who else would claim the island as theirs if not Poker face. She once told us that this is the only place where King's aren't allowed to run around and is not claimed as theirs. Also she likes to protect the students.

My breath comes out in clouds. It got colder after it started snowing. I like cold but my rifle doesn't. My eyes catch the familiar redhead but why is he with that tall blonde. Wait a sec..

I lie down and balance my gun on the ground. Looking through it is see that it wasn't Ryou but that weird HOMRA's dude... Yato?No.. Yata! Yeah that's right... My-my well that guy has one nice board. Gosh... I love skateboarding! I hear crunch coming from behind me.

"Eww, Akira! You're drooling!" I jump at the sudden voice making my hands fumble with my gun.

"Ryou, you ass! Thank God I had no bullets in or these red dudes would be after me because on of them got shot! Jeezz..." I let my head fall against the ground with a small thud. This makes Ryou cackle like crazy. I throw him an annoyed look before letting my head hit the ground again.

"What do you want and where's Takashi?" I grumble lifting my head.

"I wanted to build a snowman... just joking!! No need to get your panties in bunch... but I think Takashi would like it if you do~" I glare at him making him smirk devilishly. I swear he is the Satan's son or the one himself.

"Shut up!"

"Yeah-yeah... Takashi is actually waiting for that Yashiro dude at his dorm or something. He took the strains with him," he breaths in deeply before sitting down next to me and looking over the edge.

"You do know that you are a strain yourself?" I raise an eyebrow at him making him chuckle before whistling.

"Akira-chan-"

"Don't call me that!" I hit his leg and he groans in pain.

"Okay! Okay! No need to get violent, woman! I know that Takashi is kinky but please do it on him not me!" I feel my face warming up and I stop my hands before I hit him again. What have I done wrong to get a punishment like this!

"B-baka!" he throws his head back and giggles. Aish this guy...

"Akira..." I hum looking at him.

"You do know that your rifle's laser is on and is pointing at that dude's chest... He looks like he's about to die. HAHAA! If you know what I mean!"

Izumo's pov few minutes ago

I open the roof's door feeling a cold breeze rustling through my hair. Where is that kid... I put two fingers in my mouth letting out a high pitched whistle. Soon I heard wheels rolling and someone dropping down to the roof I'm standing on.

"What is it? And would you stop whistling! I'm not your pet dog!" he groans tying his red hoodie tighter around his waist.

"You've got it all wrong! You're like a crow with night vision! So tell me.. How does it look out there?" he sits down on the higher part smoothing out his white sweater.

"Nothing unusual to report... Some idiots were trying to escape but not the asshole we're looking for... We chased them back to the main building. The blues have taken over the bridge letting nothing in or out. Then there's Infinity... Those guys are like ghosts- you see them and then suddenly they are gone. One scared Dewa really bad..."

"If Scepter 4 or Infinity crash the party then we need to engage them," Yata smirks.

"Bring it on! I'm ready!" he activates his Red aura. I chuckle at the boys enthusiasm.

"Don't get yourself all worked up! It is a well known fact that your abilities are much sharper if you control your emotions.

"How on earth I'm supposed to stay calm!" he sucks in an angry breath.

"Yata, I'm telling it for you-" I see a purple dot appear on Yata's chest. A sniper!

"Yata don't move!" he jumps at my harsh command shooting me a conflicted look.

"Wh-what? I me-mean I c-can stay ca-calm if I mu-" I shake my head and he tilts his head a little. I motion towards his chest and he follows my gaze. He flinches at the spot and starts shaking a little.

"M-mr. Kus-kusanagi!" he pales and I hold my hands out in calming matter. I try to pinpoint where it's coming from. The girls dorm is the closest. I tense as I hear cackle echoing around making Yata swallow hard. Is this the Colourless King's doings. Suddenly the spot disappears making the boy fall on to his back breathing heavily. He is shaken up. Flashes of purple come closer to the roof were on. I stare with confusion.

A dark figure is running-jumping in the air using Purple aura to make panels or something for stepping. The person jumps gracefully on the roof and bows slightly. Yata stands up ready to attack.

"I'm sorry about the scare! I didn't mean to..." they say making me step closer.

"Who are you?" the person raises their hand making the sleeve of their jacket roll down exposing a familiar mark- Infinity tattoo. They pull down the hood making us see a girl!?

"I am Akira..." Yata blushes and steps back almost falling down.

"You are a g-girl?" Akira smirks and her eyes twinkle with mischief.

"Yeah.. you can check if you want," she winks at vanguard. Interesting girl.

"So you're one of Infinity's clansmen?" she nods her head proudly making her ash brown hair go flying.

"Where is your King?" she purses her lips then clicks her tongue making Yata flinch.

"She has stuff to do but are you all right, Fireboy?" the nickname has Yata choking and blushing so bad, putting his hair in shame.

"Eh.. his alright! But you and your fellow clansmen should stay out of this," she smirks stepping closer to the edge.

"No can do!" she jumps from the roof.

3rd pov

The Blue King is standing wordlessly in a shrine watching how snowflakes fell and covered the stone path. He hears a jiggling of chains announcing the Red King's presents. He let's his eyes fall on his old friend.

"Isn't sharing the same air with me toxic to you like you said once?" he sharply questions making Reisi smirk. The latter takes a pack of cigarettes out.

"Not anymore toxic as the air I'm about to blow in your direction," the Fourth King takes one from the pack and offers one to Mikoto as well who looks confused first but then accepts it. The redheaded King flicks his fingers lighting both cigarettes.

"Suoh, leave the school peacefully and I'll overlook your irrational behaviour. If you comply then Scepter 4 can take matter's into our hands before things get out of control."

"Jeez, thanks! But we both know that I wont do it," bored voice of the Third King states.

"You've gone too far, Suoh. You need to let me find Totsuka's shooter and I promise you that he, who claims to be the Colourless King will be caught and convicted," Munakata presses further but get's only a hum in response.

"I'll let you choose the way of his execution. I give you my word!" this get's Suoh's attention.

"That's an offer that is almost too good to pass up! But no thanks!" the Red King refuses and takes a drag, exhaling a cloud of smoke.

"Do I have to remind you about the condition of your sword? It will come falling down... soon," the Blue King tries to change other King's mind.

"I don't believe it."

"Your Weismann level is almost exceeded and if you add the burden of killing a King to the mix then it will definitely fall. Do you really want that another Kagutsu incident happens? Step down now and everyone will be safe," the owner of the broken sword shook his head.

"I haven't done anything great as a King and now I have the chance to do so. I wont step down," as soon as he finished, the Blue King pinned him down.

"Think about innocent lives and your clansmen!"

"I need to settle the things on my own...terms. I know that you too..." Reisi gets off of Mikoto and grunts.

"You are stubborn."

"Why are you actually here?" Suoh asks smirking.

"I'm here to see an old friend..." that wipes the smirk of his lips for a second before returning.

"Go back now..." they both turn to leave.

"You positive? Last chance to walk away..."

"Nope, my mind is made up!" the Blue King starts walking away but a gruff voice of Red King stopped him.

"Congrats! I never knew that you had it in you.." Reisi turned around facing the other King.

"I heard you finally found a woman for yourself.." that made Munakata blush. Even he didn't know what is going on or who is he talking about.

"Pardon?"

"The new King, Purple King. I heard you are smitten by her..." Suoh says with a smirk making the other male blush brighter.

"I have professional interest in her... nothing else..."

"Yeah-yeah... Don't lie to yourself!"

Takashi's pov

I sit quietly on the balcony's railing swinging my legs. Natsuko and Kaito were curled up in the corner sleeping. Checking the time I groan. Two hours of waiting already and they haven't sho- the door of the room opens and happy humming is heard. They came back.

"It's good to be back!" then gasps of shock filled the small space. They must have seen the messed up-blown apart room.

"Wow.. We must have been burglarized!" Yashiro exclaims loudly waking the two sleeping strains.

"On what planet would the burglars blast a hole in the floor just to get in and out!" I try not to laugh. This dude is hilarious!

"NO! MY FAVORITE BOWL! IT'S BROKEEEN!" Neko shrieks and I cover my ears. This girl is so loud. I wonder how they stand her.

"We were lucky to escape when the airship crashed. Now we are lucky that we weren't here when the apartment was trashed.." Isana says.

"We had to come back! The island is under HOMRA's control and the bridge is covered with blues. It might turn into battle ground. Clans fighting each other..."

"True story!" I call from the balcony. I see Kuroh in fight position in front of Yashiro. Neko summons an illusion but the sharp bark from Kaito breaks it making the cat strain to thumble back.

"Woah.. Neko! Are you alright?" Shiro grasps the girls shoulder in worry.

"They can break my ill-" she get's cut off when Kaito transforms into his human form.

"Hey, Neko!" this makes the light pink haired girl widen her eyes.

"Kaito! Is Natsuko here too?" the dog strain nods and the other cat jumps out shifting into a small girl.

"NEKOO! I got a bell!" the brunette lunges at Neko who does the same and they hug each other. What the f-

"Well that went... better than I thought!" I clap my hands and smirk at the two males who have mixed emotions.

........................................................

Thank you for reading!!!

I don't own K Project!!

~Sarcastic_Luna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.1K 32
In a world where the Tenmas rule, a peasant, Rui Kamishiro, is struggling to survive. When a Tenma and a Kamishiro cross paths, what kind of mischief...
237K 5.9K 38
I'm Mirayuki, you may already know Shirayuki whose my younger sister. I've come back after so long just to find out she ran away with a Prince. So wh...
3.6K 59 13
Hello! I am accepting requests at the moment for this wonderful anime! If a oneshot follows the slight plot of the anime, there will be a spoiler war...
48.4K 828 17
(female reader) everyone in the world only knew that there are only seven deadly sins but what if there is one more sin and is 10 times powerful than...