Grey Matter- JO MFZ [COMPLETE...

By bandkid2001

Just another story when a awkward, nerdy boy meets a beautiful girl. More

Prologue
Chapter 1; News
Chapter 2; Dr. Miller
Chapter 3; Apologies
Chapter 4; Punishments
Chapter 5; Meeting Everyone
Chapter 6; Wouldn't Hurt
Chapter 7; Rides
Chapter 8; Science Center
Chapter 9; Shopping
Chapter 10; Dinner
Chapter 11; The Beach
Chapter 12; Jukebox
Chapter 13; Presentation
Chapter 14; Not the Same
Chapter 15; Oppertunities
Chapter 16; Team
Chapter 17; Sunsets
Chapter 18; Beaten
Chapter 19; Dollhouse
Chapter 20; Insecure
Chapter 21; Daddy's Gone
Chapter 22; Fourth of July
Chapter 23; The Next Day
Chapter 24; Does he?
Chapter 25; First Kiss
Chapter 26; Egg
Chapter 28; We're...
Chapter 29; Beach House
Chapter 30; Day 2
Chapter 31; Why?
Chapter 32: Hospital
Chapter 33; Amnesia
You Decide!
Chapter 34; You What?!
Chapter 35; Can We Talk?
Epilogue

Chapter 27; Date

2K 115 58
By bandkid2001

Johnny's POV

It's been several days since we've got our revenge on Brandon. We haven't really talked since. Everyone's been busy with their lives. I haven't stopped thinking about her though.

That's why I'm at her job. I want to talk to her. I want to see her. Something about her makes me feel different. Happy, just she makes me feel like I'm normal. I'm just like them.

"Johnny?"

I look up and see her in front of me. I smiled and stood up.

"Hello, Mackenzie."

"What are you doing here?" Kenzie asked.

"I wanted to see you. And well, wanted to ask you something," I say.

"What's up?" Kenzie asked.

"I uh wanted to see if you were available tonight? I am alone yet again, I wanted to see if you'd like to spend time with me. Like a date."

She smiled and placed her hand on my arm. "Sure why not? We can go out on a date sweetie," Kenzie smiled.

"Seven o'clock?"

She smiled even bigger and nods. "I'll see you then sweetie," Kenzie said, kissing my cheek then walking away.

I smiled and walked out. Happy that she said yes. I now have to get ready.

-

I stand in front of the mirror. Making sure I look good in my outfit. For once, I'd like to dress to impress.

Just simple grey button down and tan jeans with converse. That was it. That was my outfit. I wanted her to like it. I know she likes me, or so I think. I don't know.

The doorbell went off, I panicked and rushed downstairs. I opened the door and see her on the other side. I gave her a cheesey smile and let her in.

She wore a maroon dress and boots. It was simple, but, absolutely perfect.

"You look nice," I compliment.

"Thanks, you do too sweetie," Kenzie smiled.

I smiled back and we walked into the kitchen. I had ordered a pizza that came ten minutes earlier. I had the box set on the counter, I opened it up and she smiled.

"You didn't have to get food," Mackenzie says.

"Well, I figured you'd be hungry and well pizza is not a perfect dinner for a date but-"

"Pizza, is perfect. Just like you sweetie," Mackenzie smiled.

I smiled back and hugged her. "Thank you, for everything."

"No problem, thank you too," she says.

I smiled and let go, grabbing a plate, I placed a slice of pizza on it and handed it to her. Kenzie smiled and took it happily. I did the same for me and we sat down. Eating in silence.

It was quite awkward. I know awkward too, because I am awkward. I waited for her to start a conversation. I waited for a conversation starter to pop up in my head. Yet, nothing came.

"How was work?" I ask.

Kenzie sighs and looks at me, "it's work. I don't like it but, it's gonna get me money so I can get a car and leave this shit town," Kenzie explains.

"Why won't your parents buy you a car?"

"Because I'm not Maddie. I don't know something stupid like that," Kenzie explains.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you," I mutter.

She looks at me sympathetically. "You didn't know, it's fine," she says.

I nodded and looked down. "I'm sorry if this isn't the greatest date you've had. As you can tell, I'm not experienced with this," I explain.

"It's perfect, don't worry," Kenzie smiled.

"I love your smile."

"Thank you," she blushed.

We finished eating and cleaned up. Moving into the living room, I put on Netflix. Putting on A Really Goofy Movie.

I remember her and Lauren always watching it as children. I figured it'd be a nice reminder of her childhood.

"I haven't seen this movie in forever," Kenzie smiled.

I smiled back and she leaned into my side. Laying her head on my chest. I wrap my arm around her and rubbed her arm. Watching the movie with her.

I do remember enjoying this movie as well when I was young. I may've been, or I am a nerdy child, yet I do enjoy a Disney movie or two.

"Mackenzie can we talk for a moment?" I question.

She nods and looks up at me. "What's up Johnny?"

"Well, it seems that, I have grown close to you this summer so far. And I find myself having feelings for you and I was-"

She cuts me off, by forcing a kiss on me. I kiss her back and it was, perfect. Amazing. Just everything she is.

"Yes John. I'll be your girlfriend," Kenzie smiled.

I smiled back and kissed her again. Getting more and more intense. It lead to something more than just kissing. Something that, in a million years I wouldn't have thought would happen to me ever in my life.

I now know why guys act the way they do. I know why guys my age rave about this all the time.

For the first time in my life, I John Orlando, had sex. With the greatest person I've ever met.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 137K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
17.6K 194 23
See what happens after the New Directions grow up. And there's a lot surprises in store. This is the season when Christina joins the Cheerios and the...
892K 78.8K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
1.3M 4.6K 81
โ๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐†๐„๐๐“๐’, ๐‡๐„๐‘โž โ†ณ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, i made a book about tiktok girls because i also like girls. this is wlw/ lesbian book! *t...