Dream Diaries [A One Directio...

Par CloudyNovels

This is a story. Of how I met the person who I secretly came to love. And who came to love me back.♥ I am E... Plus

Prologue - Concentrate. Concentrate.
Chapter One - With a Bang
Chapter Two - Ripped and Returned
Chapter Four - Imagine All The People
Chapter Five - Followed Your Heart
Chapter Six - More Than Words
Chapter Seven - Poor Unfortunate Soul
Chapter Eight - And, I Missed You
Chapter Nine - O Romeo, Romeo
Chapter Ten - Thank You For The Music (PART 1)
Chapter Eleven - Thank You For The Music (PART 2)
Chapter Twelve - Speak Again Bright Angel

Chapter Three - Even Chocolates Melt

199 4 5
Par CloudyNovels

[A/N: Sorry this is late loves. I was going to post this 2 days ago but I was busy.<3 Vote and comment please!:D]

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

CHAPTER THREE - EVEN CHOCOLATE MELTS

"WHAT IS THIS?!"  I turned and I see Zayn screaming at me.  He's holding my notebook in his hands.

He throws the notebook towards me and it lands just missing my feet by a few inches.  I take a deep breathe.  "Babe, let me explain."  I picked up the notebook and I walk towards him.

"Babe??  Don't call me that!  I'm not your babe.  You're sort of scary you know that."  He said taking a step back.  "And those things you wrote.  That's not me.  I would do such a thing to a stranger such as you."  He looked at me with piercing eyes.  My chest tightens while looking straight into his eyes.

I just stand there.  What is happening?  Isn't he supposed to take me into his arms and tell me that it's okay?  "But..."  I trail off.  What was I supposed to tell him?

"Oh great babe.  You're here."  I girl comes up from behind me and links her arm around Zayn's arm.  She tiptoes and kisses his cheek.

Is this really happening?

"Let's go babe."  Zayn wraps an arm around her shoulders.

They walk away leaving me in darkness.  The worst part wasn't Zayn getting angry. 

It was seeing my best friend Cyna walking away with my heart.

---------

"ZZZZZZZ....ZZZZZZZ..... Baby you light up my world zZzZZ like nobody else zZzzZZz... the way that zZzZZZz"  My phone alarm vibrates and rings.

7am.  Yet another morning to wake up to.  I wake up panting and out of breath.  I pick up my phone and end the alarm.  Sigh.  I try to stand up but I end up siting down on the floor at the edge of my bed.

That dream.  It seemed so vivid and real.  Just like all my dreams.  

I pick up a small plain notebook from under my bed and I take out a pen.  This is my substitute diary while thegaydirectioner still has my darn notebook.  I still have to get that back though.

I sribble and write about my dream 'for the night'.  I can't stop thinking about that dream.  I usually have good dreams where Zayn loves me and I love him back.  Then it's the end and we live happily ever after.  But why was last night different?  

This is all thegaydirectioner's fault I'm sure of it!  He's tampered with my dreams and I have to get my notebook back today.  No matter what it takes.

I hide my notebook under the bed again after writing and I get ready for class.

Mom insists that she drives me to school again when I try to sneak out of the house.

"Young lady.  Don't worry I'll be the one to drive you to school."  She said from the kitchen.  "But I want you to eat breakfast first.  You can't miss the most important meal of the day."  She added motioning for me to sit at the dining table.

I don't touch the oatmeal  she gives me.  I love food believe me.  But I'm just not in the mood to eat.  I just switch it with the one mom's almost done with when she wasn't looking.  I pretend to be full and I bring the dishes to the kitchen.

I spot a chocolate bar in the fridge when I was going to get water. Mhmm... Just what I needed! Come to Momma!  I pick it up and slip it into my pocket.  I'll eat you later.

----------

[School]

Thankfully I'm early today.  Not much people yet around.  I see Ruth when I get out of the car.

"Hey dear!" I called out to her and she waves.  I walk up to her and we embrace.  "Hey."  She replied.  

"You okay?  You seem a bit tired or something."  She added as she checks my head for any sign of fever.  I just shrugged.  "Nah, I'm fine.  Just stayed up late yesterday.  Had to finish up something for next week's paper."  I answered her back reassuring her that I'm fine.  

Did I mention that I'm a journalist too?  Besides secretly writing my dreams on a notebook, I write some articles every few weeks or whenever the Faculty or the Principal wants me to write about.  I just freelance so I'm not really officially in the press club.  I'm good friends with the members though.  I sometimes do a bit of profreading for them when I have time.

Ruth and I walk to our lockers and we both get our stuff.

I pull out the chocolate bar I got from the fridge and I munch on it while getting my things.

"Someone seems to be running late again."  I said noticing a certain friend is not yet here.  I looked at Ruth questioningly.  She just shrugs back at me knowing just who I meant by 'someone'.  Cyna isn't here yet and I do get that we're always tardy as a trio but usually she's the earliest of us three.

I suddenly remember my dream.  I just sigh heavily and I walk with Ruth to class.

People are starting to come in and fill the halls.  I see teachers and students and staff running about minding their own business.

We get to class on time and I choose to sit at the very back corner near the window.  Ruth sits in front of me.  Cyna is still nowhere to be found.  I worry for her.  Where could she be?  I know she's tardy but she's never absent.

Professor Blake comes and fixes his things.  After about 5minutes of 'preparation', Professor starts the class.

"Good morning class.  Today I was going to give you a pop quiz."  He said to the whole class.  You can see everyone literally going stiff and the room completely silent.  "But then I know that even half the class won't pass today if I do that.  So I'm postponing it and moving it to next week."  He added.

The class applauds except for Gabe, a classmate siting near the door.  I don't think he heard what ever Professor said.  He raises his hand.  "Professor, don't you call it a pop quiz because it's a surprise?  Why did you say that you're giving it next week instead?"  He asked with a straight face.  I can see from the corner of Professor's Blake mouth is his trying not to laugh.  I can see a hint of a smile.

Professor Blake chuckles.  "Well Gabe, just let your seatmate explain for you later.  Let's start the class now shall we?"  Gabe thinks for a second and just nods.  Professor goes back to discussing.

Eeeeeekkkk!  The front door slowly creaks open and Cyna peeks in.  Her face is beat red.  It's either really hot outside or someone punched her on the face.  Looks like she's been running.

"I see you've decided to join us."  Professor Blake just motions for Cyna to come in.  She simply nods and runs on tiptoes to the chair beside Ruth.  She sits down and just looks at us.  She's still red.  She's trying not to smile.  But I have a feeling if she holds her smile she'll faint of something.  Just like last time.

"Okay class where was I?  Oh yes, so the..."  Eeeeeeeeeekkkk!  The front door opens slowly again cutting off Professor Blake's lesson yet again.  

A head pops in.  It's some guy wearing sun glasses.  He whispers a barely audible "Is this Professor Blake's Physics class?"  Professor Blake walks towards him and I can barely hear what they're talking about.  I see Professor nodding and motioning for him to sit somewhere.

I look at Professor pointing at me while talking to the guy.  The guy walks up but keeps his face hidden behind his shades and he now has his hoodie up.

Why does this scenario remind me of something. 

I sudden rush of emotions fill me as thoughts of the notebook run through my mind. It's him! It's the 'hot guy'. It's thegaydirectioner!

He takes the empty seat beside me.  I see of glimpse of Cyna moving uneasily too.  She's siting right in front of him while I sit to his left.  Professor Blake is about to start the class again and I heard him saying something but my mind is occupied.  occupied by this mysterious person.

"OH MY GOD!!!!  IT'S HIM! IT'S REALLY HIM!!!!!"  A girl from up front screams and is looking towards 'hot guy's direction.  I hear a few other girls scream.  What is going on.  Did he blackmail you guys with a notebook too huh?

I hear 'hot guy' giving a loud sigh that no one seemed to notice.  

"OHMYGOOODDDDDIMGOINGTODIEEE!!!"  Another girl screamed,

"WE LOVE YOU ZAYN BABYYYY!!!"  Someone else shouted.

I hear Professor Blake trying to calm down the class.  No wonder he didn't make a big fuss about a new student coming in.

WAIT. O_O Z-A-Y-N BABY??  My head turns to look at him as 'hot guy' takes off his glasses and his hood.  OH CRAP.  I AM SITING RIGHT NEXT TO ZAYN MALIK.

I feel my chest tighten again.  I can't stop looking at him.  Why doesn't he have to be so much hotter in person?  And what's worst is if he's 'hot guy' then he's... thegaydirectioner.  Which means he has my notebook.  I'm gonna be so dead when he finds out just who 'Enia' is.

I just hope to God that he didn't get a glimpse of my face when he handed me my books last time.

I feel my cheeks blush bright red.  Please don't notice me. Please don't notice me.  But I see his head turn towards me. 

He looks at me and we lock eyes for a second.  Gawd those eyes.  I give an awkward smile.  I try my best to seem unfazed and normal.  I have to keep up my closet Directioner status.  I mustn't let the screaming girls influence me.

I'm suprised that he just stares at me.  Eheh.  Well this is awkward.

I try to keep calm so I just keep smiling awkwardly.  He suddenly laughs at me and gives me the biggest whitest perfectest (if there is a word) and sexiest smile EVER.  Oh goodness that laugh.  My heart stops for a moment and I just stare.  Oh this is it.  A dream come true.  I can't help but blush.

He laughs again.  "Hey, you have some chocolate stuck on your teeth."  He pointed at me and laughed again.  I hear a few girls from our class laughing along.

Hot guy say what?! CHOCOLATE?! O_O 

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

[A/N:  So here's the next chapter guys.  I didn't really profread so sorry again.  I promise I'll fix it by next week.  Again, this is still sort of a trial fic.  If I get more comments and votes then I'll continue.  I'll re-read and edit everything when I reach the 5th chapter. So please please Vote and Comment.:) Cheers loves! xx]

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4K 70 41
It all started at a meet and greet, When Emily gives Liam her phone to take a picture of the two of them. When he has it in his hands, he takes the o...
1.2K 3 46
"Rose." Mr. Malik said coming closer to me. "Y-Yes?" I asked quietly, trying to back away. "I have never wanted anyone as much as I have wanted you."...
132K 1.2K 38
Girls like me don't get boys like him. Especially when that boy's name is Niall Horan. I'm just a girl from an average town in Wisconsin who came to...
28.1K 365 19
I stepped closer to him and threw my arms round him, hugging him tightly. He looked so cute in that moment I couldn't do anything else but whisper "Y...