All the Symmetrical Things (S...

Oleh poniesaremybffs

Snow is an ordinary Soul Eater fan. She reads the manga, watches the show, ect. But one day, after going to b... Lebih Banyak

All the Symmetrical Things (Soul Eater)
READERS: I HAVE A QUESTION

Sorry About This

1.4K 70 16
Oleh poniesaremybffs

Really, I am sorry about this. Last time in entered in a Watty Award thing, I lost by a landslide. But you guys, the readers of ATST and the sequel Solitary Confinement are the best readers I've had. This was my first story, so its kind of a gem to me. So, until the date of June 27th, 2014, may I selfishly ask anyone reading this to vote for All the Symmetrical Things on the SoulEaterWattyAwards page? I do apologize, really.

Gosh darn it. 

I feel stingy.

Alas, for those of you who are awesome and vote, thank you bunches and bunches and bunches, and I'd, you know, give up all the symmetrical things for you. *w*

I do apologize, and I bid thee farewell,

Poniesaremybffs

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

41.6K 1K 58
An X Reader fanfic about the reader's adventure in Soul Eater. This is a Death the Kid X Reader, Soul X Maka and Black Star X Tsubaki fanfic with som...
231K 5.5K 25
Your name is, (Y/n) Thompson. You are the cousin of the two sisters Liz and Patty Thompson. Not too long ago you discovered you could turn into a wea...
446 50 28
Eliza Storm is a new comer to DWMA and so is her weapon Rosa Storm who is her twin sister (by five minutes). Kid saw that she was the most beautiful...
1K 63 23
This is a story about my character scarlet mi flame and death the kid, so yeah... Enjoy. ( side note, this was reuploaded from my og account for the...