Dear Someone, ~ ( One Directi...

By 1DMilkshakes

Writing letters with a stranger isn't strange, right? Yeah.. Well I'm going to find that out. This story is w... More

Chapter 1 - Me
Chapter 2 - Shopping
Chapter 3 - Message
Chapter 4 - Another Shiver
Chapter 5 - Yes
Chapter 6 - I promise
Chapter 7 - Out
Chapter 8 - After
Chapter 9 - Haunted House
Chapter 10 - Girls Night
Chapter 11 - Chicky
Chapter 12 - Bringing Home
Chapter 13 - Presents
Chapter 14 - Ben
Chapter 15 - Memory
Chapter 16 - Hi
Chapter 17 - I Know
Chapter 18 - Letters
Chapter 19 - Remember
Chapter 20 - More Than This
Chapter 21 - Face The Problem
Chapter 22 - More Clothes
Chapter 23 - The Rapist
Chapter 24 - Everything
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE.
SECOND IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE :P

~ Epilogue ~

42K 604 296
By 1DMilkshakes

MESSAGE:

Last message for this story. * SOB SOB SOB * :(

But I have 2 new stories! Go check it out called: Chatting With A Night Person ( teen fiction ) and Split Personality ( 1D Fanfiction ) 

Enjoy reading!

xx' love you loads, Leanne ♥

---------------------------------

“Mum, I’ve to pee” My little boy whined.

“Then go, you’re old enough to do it alone” I smiled gently to him.

“But.. But I’m scared”

“Ask your dad” I sighed and pointed to the kitchen.

Ethan ran to the kitchen and I heard him asking. Just about 10 seconds later Ethan and Liam appeared and Ethan dragged his dad with his hand to the direction of the toilet.

“He still doesn’t want to do it alone, does he?” Liam chuckled as they passed me on their way.

I shook my head while smiling. I sat on the couch, staring out the big window. That showed our big garden. It was now 15 incredible years later. We lived in London, we had a beautiful house and most of all, we had a gorgeous son. Ethan Payne Mills. We didn’t need a second name, we found it unnecessary. Liam still saw the band, so do I. They performed, but not very often. I still had contact with Naomi, who was in a relation with our Bradford bad boy. They already live together!

“Done” Liam smiled as he collapsed on the sofa next to me. I snapped out of my thoughts and shifted my gaze to Liam.

“What were you thinking about?”

“Our lives, how great I have it here. How happy I am to be with you.” I sighed.

“And are you enjoying it?”  Liam said as he pulled me closer to his chest. I brought my head on his lap and he stroked my brown curly hair.

“I enjoy it, very much” I mumbled as I closed my eyes.

“That’s lovely to hear, you know I really..-”

Liam was being interrupted by the door bell. I jumped up and walk to the door, I swung it open and saw Naomi and Zayn standing in the doorpost.

“NAOMI! What are you doing here?!” I greeted and let them in.

“We’ve an announcement to make” She grinned. I raised my eyebrows and shrugged, leading them to the living room. Liam greeted them and we sit down.

“Coffee, tea, soda?” I asked in general.

“Tea” “For me also” Coffee, please” Were the answers and I nodded, heading to the kitchen. When I was done, I walked to the stairs and I heard Ethan playing at his room.

“Ethan! One of your uncles is here!” I yelled and soon enough Ethan rushed downstairs. I shook my head at the rushing boy.

“Be careful, you could hurt yourself” I warned the six year old. But he ignored me completely and ran into the living room. I grabbed the drinks from the kitchen  and when I enter, I saw Ethan hugging Zayn. I smiled and put the drinks down.

“Vas happenin’ to you big boy? Your growing too fast!” Zayn smiled and lifted the little kid up in the air. He yelled of joy, laughing and floundered around with his legs. Zayn put him finally down and I leaded Ethan to his toys.

“Well, what’s the big news? I’m beginning to get curious now” I said as we settled down.

But when Naomi opened her mouth to speak the doorbell rang again. Perfect timing. I ran to the door and saw Louis, Harry, Niall and a other lady. Who was she? I let them in and greeted them one by one. At least, the unknown woman.

“Hi, I’m Audrey… Uh, Niall’s girlfriend” She said shyly, and I looked at Niall who is blushing.

Aahw, Nialler found a girl. And she was beautiful too, she had blond short, wavy hair. She wore a dress and some nice slippers. She had blue eyes, just like Niall and had red lipstick on her lips what stood her very well. She seemed a lovely lady.

“Nice to meet you Audrey, come in!” I welcomed and leaded them to the others as they greeted them also and we all sat down again. Ethan was disappeared, probably he was in the backyard again.

“Liam, do you mind to get Ethan?” I asked in a while.

“No of course not, hold on” He said as he stood up and walked to the sliding door. He slid the door open and looked around.

“ETHAN! THERE ARE VISITORS HERE!” He yelled and I hear Ethan replying. Liam sat back and waiting till Ethan runs in the house again. The first one who stood up is Louis and he met Ethan on his way to the couch.

“My little carrot! How are you?” He smiled at my son.

How it was with Louis? Louis was doing fine, he was busy with Alina. Yeah, crazy huh? They weren't a couple, yet. But I would believe they will in matter of time. We still had some contact and he was really nice and cheery just like back in time. 

“Great! Great!” Ethan cheered and went to Harry.

“Hi uncle Harry!” And he gave him a hug, he shuffled to Nialler and Niall ruffles his hair roughly what made him laugh. The lads just love the kid. Me and Liam were the only parents here though. The other boys hadn’t children, yet.

“Go back to playing, we call you when they’ll go” I commanded to Ethan and he nodded and ran back to his little playground.

“So, where were we? O yes, Naomi and her announcement. Tell us!” I said curiously.

Naomi changed look with Zayn as permission and Zayn smiled as answer. She cleared her throat and smiled already, before she was even talking.

“Well... I’m becoming a mother!” She announced and I smiled and jumped like an idiot.

“O MY GOD! You’re pregnant! That’s amazing!” I squealed and hugged her tight.

“There’s coming an second Bradford bad boy huh?” Louis teased Zayn as he hugged his best friend who chuckled. My smile became more brighter at the idea that this family is beginning to grow bigger and bigger.

* * * * * * * *

“It was lovely to talk to you all!” I said as a goodbye at the boys and girls and Liam and I waved them out, till they disappeared in their cars and drove away. I glanced at the clock, it was quite early so I decided to check out Ethan. The last time I saw him was when he said goodbye to the others and then he was gone. I guess he is in his room, so I followed my instinct. Unfortunately, my instinct was wrong. He wasn’t in his room when I checked. But I heard a hard thud in my and Liam’s room so I followed the sound and I saw Ethan jumping on our bed. I chuckled and entered the room.

“Mum! Join me!” He screamed and grabbed my hand. I jumped on the bed too and started to join Ethan, I began to tickle him and he laughed hard.

“What’s happening here?” Liam suddenly asked, causing me to turn my head where I heard his voice. He was leaning against the wall, crossing his arms.

I let Ethan go and stepped off the bed. I walked over and placed a little kiss on his cheek. I watched my little kid jumping. Liam wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pressed me closer.

“He has the same beautiful look as you” He whispered to me and I smiled.

“He has the same great personality as you” I replied back and Liam gave me a kiss on my head, making me blush. What I did every time when he touched me. The sparkles were not away, they will never go away.

“Mum, dad... What’s that?” Ethan questioned while he walked to a large box in the corner of the room. I looked strange at Liam, I didn’t recognize it.

“It’s a box from my home. Didn’t unpack it, yet” Liam answered.

Ethan opened the box and leaned over, his head disappeared and I heard him grabble in the cardboard box.

“Let me help you” I offered and put the box next to the bed. I sat on the bed and Liam was sitting next to me he pulled Ethan on his lap and Ethan grabbed some random stuff. Suddenly, he found a stack of envelops. No, that cannot be. He still have them.

“What’s this?” He asked in the direction of Liam. Liam smiled and opened one of the envelops. He gave it to Ethan who cleared his voice.

Dear Someone,

I’ve found your address on a desolate site, I don’t know if you want this.

But I’m lonely, so I thought you maybe want this though.

I know this sounds really awkward, but I liked your address name.

That’s a reason why I’m writing this failing letter to you.

You can respond, if you want of course.

But don’t feel you have to do it.

Because I understand if you don’t want to reply to a total stranger.

I’m so desperate to do this, you know?

You are probably thinking, why the heck is she writing to me?

Like she doesn’t have friends or something, however it’s the truth…

O god, I really have to stop letting my heart out already.

I don’t even know if you are a boy of a girl.. I don’t even know your name..

You don’t have to say your name! You have seen that I used ‘someone’.

So you can use ‘somebody’, it fits with each other right? No?

Yeah I guess that you are thinking that..

I should stop now, it is being really strange now…

I still hope that I get a reply back.

Sorry for wasting your time. I really am.

Just throw this letter in the dustbin, it belongs there I guess.

Love,

a foolish girl.

He finished, tears welling up my eyes. The first time I’d written a letter to him. Memories flowing back in my mind. How that letter changed my life.

“Mum, why are you crying?” Ethan asked as he touched my cheeks with his soft tiny hands.

“I’m not crying love, I’m just really happy.” I choked.

“Who is this foolish girl daddy?” Ethan asked to Liam.

“That’s your mother son. You know, I wrote a lot of letters with your mum. We were pen pals, do you know what that means?” Liam answered calmly, I whipped my tears quickly away.

“That you became friends by writing letters?” Ethan guessed.

Liam nodded and Ethan stared back into the letters that were spread on the bed, he grabbed one and I took a small glance of it. There wasn't an adress on it. I didn’t recognize the letter, it was unfamiliar to me. I looked confused at Liam.

“It’s an unsent letter, I made it after we kissed at Milkshake City. I wanted to let you remember, but I don't had the guts to do it” Liam explained because of my strange looks I sent him.

“That makes sense” I mumbled. Ethan began to open the unfamiliar later and I was getting curious.

“Try to read it my boy” I said to Ethan.

Dear Somebody,

Or should I say

Dear Chloe,

You just have found the answer on your questions that you got at the park.

I do know a lot about you, what you already could guess.

I wanted to help you with your memory, because you need to know.

But first, I wanted to say..

That I like you, no. I love you.

I already did when I saw you, when I spoke to you. I fell in love with your voice, your moves, your laugh and your letters.

We have been pen pals for a couple of weeks and I was afraid you wouldn’t remember.

So, I bet you have the letters somewhere in your house.

And don’t think I’m lying, because I'm not.

I also was the one that send you the present for your birthday, I was the one you had to meet at Milkshake City today.

I’m Someone.

You've found my address on a pen pal searching site. And I was totally forgotten that I signed up for that.

But that you sent that letter, was the best thing that happened for me.

And not only that, but also that I saw you at the restaurant where we met.

You just don’t know, how much you mean to me. I didn’t had the courage to tell you at the meeting we had. Chloe, you have to know that;

You are the one I want kids with,

You are the one I want to be old with,

You are the one I always needed,

You are the one that bright my world up,

You are the one I loved all day long,

You are the one that my soul needs to be strong.

You are the one for me Chloe.

I hope that you’ll be mine, one day.

Thank you for reading.

With love, Someone.

Or should I say

With love, Liam.

I bit my lip, trying not to cry with Ethan around. My hands began to shake and I breathed a big sigh out.

“Ethan, would you please go to your room? I need to talk to daddy. ” I managed to say  and he simply nodded.

When he closed the door, the tears started to roll. I threw myself in Liam’s arms and hugged him tightly.

“Liam, you’re mine. You are the one for me. I’m never letting you go” I sniffed.

He stroke my back and put his hand under my chin what made me look in his brown eyes. He pecked my lips. But after that he pulled me in a more passionate kiss.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * 

“Come with me” Liam said suddenly to me.

We were watching TV, I put Ethan in bed and read him a story. It was dark outside and we snuggled together at the couch. Watching some boring movie. But Liam grabbed my hand and leaded me to the balcony of our room. He lifted me up and put me down on the roof. He sat next to me and we were looking at the heaven full of brightly stars. I felt the cold wind hitting my warm skin and the wind flew in my hair. I closed my eyes and sniffed the fresh scent.

“This is beautiful” I whispered as I looked back at the black sky, lighting up by little sparkles.

“Not as beautiful as you” Liam responded and I felt my cheeks glowing.

I lay down and watched the stars, Liam did the same and together we were enjoying the silence. The crickets were chirping harmonize,d like a romantic song. What made it even more peaceful. Liam placed his hand above mine and our fingers entwined.

“You know..” Liam paused.

“It was written in the stars, our love.” 

A huge smile crept on my lips, butterflies started to flutter again in my stomach and my cheeks flushed red out of nowhere. But I shook my head slightly.

“No, it was written in the letters” 

Okay, I'm emotional now.. The end of my first English story. 

Thank you for everything, for the votes, for the comments, I love you guys!

Thank you for reading. ♥

(Please, go check out my new story? It would mean the WORLD to me. :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 240 19
"Zayn please." She sobbed. I hated seeing her cry, but what was even worse is that it was always me that made her cry. "Please, leave me alone." She...
785 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
86.8K 1.9K 49
i cba to write a description so just read it and you'll find out this was the first thing i ever wrote so pls bear with the shiteness of it PLEASE NO...
830 87 22
Hi this is Alesia. I have a sad story.I tryed to move on.Not that easy.Well you will hear it soon.I leave with my parents and grand father.There used...