external 2

By tylerperrybxtch

- improved , but short version of 'cravingz' More

1 | drumstick
2 | nerdy 1
3 | I spy 1
4 | hide & seek
5 | the baby's awake
7 | Nerdy 2
8 | Old Ones
9 | Virgin Mari
AU // stepping upppp
Beard Gang
10 |No, baby 1
11 |No , baby 2
Keith EffEct
12 |2 for 1
This is Late BTW !
14 |Pandora's Box 1
15 |Extension Cord 1
16 |Extension Cord 2
💗
17 |D.A 1
18 |D.A 2
19 |D.A 3
!
;
.
20 |Mussette
21 |Bubbly
23 |Moving
24 |Baby Duties
25 |Jeep Layin
v.
.
26 |Jeep Layin 2
27 |Back to Reality
28 |Goofing Around
29 |Anymore
30 |Anymore 2
31 | Anymore 3
32 | study date
33 | Sugar Plum
34 | Sugar Plum 2
Threat
35 | Sickening
36 | Koco
37 | Bed&Breakfast
38 | Bed&Breakfast 2

13 |2 for 1

3.4K 123 13
By tylerperrybxtch

Cuddling into Keith's sheets, Y/n slept peacefully, having a good dream. While this was going on with Y/n, Luke and Keith were downstairs, about to bust in on Y/n. They waited until it was 2 hours after she fell asleep. Walking upstairs, Keith signaled Luke to follow.

Keith walked in with his Santa hat on, getting in bed with her. The girl got even more comfortable, cuddling into Keith's chest.

"Y/nnnnn. Wake upp." He caressed her thigh and cheeks through the Satan shorts she wore. The girl shivered a little, moving around.

Y/nnnnn. Get up babygirl." His fingers traveled to the front of her shorts, sticking them in her under- no underwear?

"Baby, stop. I'm trying to sleep." She pushed Keith's hand away, feeling it reconnect with her clit. Her moans were soft and faint until Keith tried to stick his fingers all the way in. Y/n flipped onto her back, staring him in the eyes.

"Are you really about to wake me up for this shit? What about Luke? I don't want him to hear us." Just then Luke walked in, closing the door behind his chocolate body. Y/n was highly confused, just laying in the bed.

"What's going on?" She looked at both the boys in confusion, but panties getting moist. She saw Keith had on his Santa hat which turned her on. The two men smirked at each other , going over to her.

"Y/n, Keith told me about this threesome you wanted and you looking real sexy these days." He moved some hair out her face. She blushed, looking up at Keith who was smiling down at her. He crawled onto the bed, Y/n beginning to rub his shoulders, kissing his neck while Luke sat there watching. She winked at him, crawling to him. She grabbed his chocolate jawline, pressing her lips against his.

Keith gave Y/n's ass a smack, earning a squeal between her and Luke's kiss. She bit his bottom lip, kissing down his neck and his chest. He gripped her breasts, making her throw her head back. She felt Keith tug at her set, making her look back at him.

"Off. Now. And I want that ass in the air." He disappeared out the room, going to look for condoms. On his way, he grabbed a can of whip cream out the fridge, going quickly back upstairs. He seen Luke in his briefs and Y/n in a doggy style position, back curved into a 'C'. He walked behind her , watching her pussy glisten from the candles on his dresser. He gave her cheeks a smack once more, gripping them apart.

"Just fuck me already." She moved herself back hearing Keith laugh at her. He ran his finger along her slit, hearing her groan. The girl's kitty dripped onto his finger, Keith licking his fingers slowly. He shook the whip cream, popping it open. He trailed the nuzzle on her clit, seeing her shiver from the dessert topping.

"Baby!" She hissed as his lips connected to her dripping kitty, slowly licking the cream from her pussy. His tongue dipped in her warm hole, making some cream go in there. Y/n's body jerked feeling her high come on from Keith eating her kitty this good. He parted the girl's cheeks, slobbering in her palace.

"Fuck!" Y/n's juices began flowing down Keith's chin and tongue, making him instantly catch it in his mouth. He slurped up the juice, feeling some more shoot out her clit.

"Ahhh! Fu- Keith!" Her head drew back, feeling Luke pull her hair to the front. He pushed her head down, stripping out his briefs letting his dick spring free. Her eyes bulged, him laughing at her reaction. He waved it in her face, making her take it in her small hands, stroking it softly. She swirled her finger around his mushroom head, feeling his hips buck.

"You like that baby?" She kissed his head, sticking it in her mouth. Air hissed between his teeth, his lip tucking between his teeth. Y/n left spit to moisten him up, pulling his thick shaft out her mouth. He pulled a fist full of her hair, making her head go back down. The man's dick traveled down her throat, making he gag. Y/n flipped some of her hair, looking up in Luke's eyes, winking. His dick twitched in her mouth, Y/n popped him out her mouth, licking up and down his balls. She stroked his hard then soft, spit cupping up in her hand every time she stroke up.

"Shit, ima bout to bust." Y/n felt Keith's tongue reconnect with her slit, supplying pressure. The girl looked back at Keith, eyes full of lust. She couldn't moan anymore, Keith groaning in her pussy.

"Open." She looked back up to Luke, seeing his dick stiffening up. She smirked, grabbing it, putting it back into her mouth. His head threw back, feeling his substance start to shoot out. His hope jerked as his shaft was being emptied into Y/n's throat. He groaned at the feeling of her warm throat.

"Mm." She swallowed the cum, sliding him out and slapping it against her tongue , making the left overs shoot out. She licked everything up, seeing Luke eyeing her down. He reached down, kissing her forcing his tongue down her throat. Keith licked viciously, getting all the cream out her system.

"Ah." She sighed but gave a moan as she kissed Luke, beginning to squirt in Keith's mouth once again. After her juices flew out, Y/n fell onto the bed, already tired.

"Oh, no babygirl." She felt someone lift her was in the air. She looked back to see Luke sliding on a condom, ready to slide in. She looked back to her front seeing Keith with his dick freely in her face. She kissed all of him down to his balls massaging them. After licking around and down his shaft, Keith pulled his dick back from her face, stroking himself.

"Shit!" She felt Luke slide in, gripping her hips. He brought the girl back against his pelvis, her ass slamming against it. The moisture from Keith's devouring before gave him easy access.

"Yes daddy right there." Y/n bit her lip, letting Luke pound her dipping kitty. Keith stood in the corner, stroking himself from the view. He watched his girlfriend's plump bottom get tortured in the air. Y/n looked over to her boyfriend seeing he was staring at them. Her teeth bit her lip, shaking her bottom against the chocolate man's pelvis. She wanted to tease Keith a little. Luke was handling her kitty with no mercy, stroking in her wetness.

"So. Fuckin. Tight." He stroked after every word, pounding her pussy. He bought Y/n's cheeks back onto him, giving her fast blows then slowing the down. The sound of skin slapping against each other turned Keith, making him start to nut. He walked back over to Y/n, grabbing her hair and slapping it on her face. Y/n held her tongue out, feeling Keith's kids cover her tongue. She swallowed his cum, kissing his head after.

"Fuck ima nut!" Feeling Luke slow his strokes down, Y/n removed Keith's head from her mouth, looking back at Luke. The smack on her cheeks became harder as he fucked her. The girl's mouth held ajar, taking the fucking from him. The girl's stomach held a familiar pitch in her stomach, needing to cum.

"I'm cumming." Y/n said lowly, putting her head in the sheets. She felt like she was gonna explode any second and so was Luke. The man felt his shaft twitch in the condom, meaning he had to nut. He gazed over Y/n's spot, feeling it become weak. The girl went into a frenzy over this, starting to squirt.

"Ughhhh!" Luke shot his hot liquid in the condom, feeling Y/n's juice run down it. Keith stood there jerking off, Y/n stared up at him with her mouth held open. He watched as his girl's pussy was being penetrated by his best friend.

"Damn." Luke pulled out, instantly taking off the condom off, disposing it in the trash. He slipped his sweats back on, leaning down to kiss Y/n on the forehead.

"Good night, babygirl." He disappeared behind the bedroom door, closing it. She looked up at Keith, crawling up to kiss him. He pulled his girlfriend to the end of the bed, flipping her on her back, going back to kiss her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, feeling him slide in her entrance. Her back arched against the bed, pulling his head closer. He listened to her moans, encouraging him to go faster. He stroked the girl, feeling her clench around his dick.

"Don't do that." He grabbed her hips, slamming her into him. He sat up from her grip, placing his hands on her lower stomach. The file gripped onto his biceps, closing her eyes from pleasure.

"Baby, I'm cumming." He nodded no, flipping them over to where he was on the bottom. Keith pulled Y/n onto him, her sliding down onto his shaft. The couple moaned simultaneously in ecstasy. Y/n slid all the way down, grinding against Keith.

"Yes Keef, right there." Y/n's palms rested onto his chest, riding him slowly. He didn't wanna go slow , especially not after he saw Luke fucking her full of energy. He grabbed her forearms, placing them between his, slamming her down onto it. His dick slipped out, making him groan when her moist kitty hit his pelvis. She slid back onto it, rocking herself against him. After 10 minutes of Y/n's pussy being abused, she gave once last bounce, sitting up from Keith, feeling his hit liquid shoot inside her. The two were out of breath by now.

"Are you happy now?" Y/n nodded, laughing a little, bending down to kiss Keith.

"I love you."

"I love you too, but my legs and kitty are sore." She looked down to see Keith's bed a mess.

"Hey, you wanted a threesome." He laughed, picking Y/n up disappearing into the bathroom.

------------

This was too long to proofread, but I'm writing this is at 3am and I'm really horny right now, I can't describe it. But Keith is making me mad right now, first he's growing a fuckin sexy ass beard, now he's having a party where he is 95% bound to fuck someone. But if he posts pics of him and another girl, gals please don't get mad. 🌞🌞. Let Keith be a grown man. (Boy, if I was 21) .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.6K 56
DO NOT READ. GO TO MY PROFILE AND CLICK "SEDUCTION" FOR THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION OF THIS BOOK.
290K 10.1K 51
its about Keith , you'll love it .💜
712K 14.8K 59
One shots to leave you satisfied and wanting more...
433K 5.1K 75
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐢/𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬! 𝐦𝐲...