trust me | park woojin

By just_an_1004

"let's be friends again." in which a lonely girl attempts to fix a lost friendship with the only one she can... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
#meet the cast
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
not an update

06

1.4K 59 42
By just_an_1004

DaeWooSoYuJinHye Group Chat
stupid woojin added hyerin💖

stupid woojin
hey, hyerin

hyerin💖
what's up
why did you add me

Bae Jinyoung
heyhey
change our contacts
i dont like how my default looks

stupid woojin
hey you!
dont interrupt me

baejin
sorry😒

hyerin💖
so whats up
again

somsom
lets go for a movie!
we need to hangout!
gurl we should do a girls only day

yoodaengi
we have to fam
lets go after the movies shopping?

hyerin💖
im fine with anything
so what movie?
at the mall and theater near school right?

baejin
you should invite your friend
sejeong, was it?
itll be fun

hyerin💖
she's busy all saturdays
sundays is her work day
so she cant make it

stupid woojin
IGOTIT!!!
gurlllll
you gunna love this

hyerin💖
im not sure i will
please no thriller
or horror

stupid woojin
hahaha
too late!
lets watch...

hwiparam
ONE DAY
i heard its good
ewww
who added hyerin

baejin
shut up
thats rude
and stop being so late to the chat
hey hyerin you there?

hyerin💖
yeah?

baejin
what do you have daehwi as?
dont worry about his comments

hyerin💖
um
hwiparam

hwiparam
do i look like a whistle to you?
r00d gurl

stupid woojin
STOP INTERRUPTING!
STOPITITITI
let me speak
TRAIN TO BUSAN
lets go!

hyerin💖
fuck nooo

hwiparam
whoa
hyerin can curse
but bro
i cant watch that shit
ITS SO SCARY

hyerin💖
me 2
i agree...
with you...
ICANTWATCHTHAT

somsom
me 3

yoodaengi
me 4

baejin
im okay with it
i mean if you're scared you could sit next to me

yoodaengi
um why would we?

baejin
dont be so full of yourself
im talking to hyerin

somsom
we totally knew that

hwiparam
ugh
this isNT tinder
stop flirting

stupid woojin
we are going
no more say on this
see you guys at 3 tmrw

hyerin💖
oh god
save me

-------

I was nervous from head to toe as I shoved my phone in my jeans pocket, thrillers weren't my thing and zombies wasn't something enjoyable for me. I couldn't believe I even said yes! I could've totally come up with some sort of excuse but I decided to go anyways because I was such a desperate hoe.

I walked into the theater to see Woojin, Somi, Yoojung and Daehwi already there. I walked over to them as we exchanged quick greetings. Daehwi stomped in place, "Why isn't Jinyoung here yet?"

"Because he would only go if Hyerin was going to go," Somi frowned, "But I didn't expect him to even WANT to go."

"Did anyone tell him to get over here?" Woojin asked as he pulled out his phone, probably to call Jinyoung. Everybody shakes their head no as Woojin ended the voicemail, sighing while shaking his head.

"I'll call him," I offered as I pulled out my phone and dialed his number, surprisingly, he picked up, "Hey, Jinyoung! Why aren't you here yet?"

"Oh you were going?" he asks, "Why didn't you tell me before?"

"Mian," I laughed lightly as I hear him fumble around, "I'll be there in 10." and he ended the call. "Let's go in first," I jumped at the familiar voice next to me, I turned around to see Woojin who was probably eavesdropping on our conversation,"Movie starts in 2minutes."

"Okay then! If you don't play, you will lose~" Daehwi smirked, "Rock paper scissors." And as if the whole thing was already planned, they all played rock while I played scissors. Woojin and Daehwi cackle loudly giving each other high fives.

"Your paying for the popcorn," Yoojung smiled as she patted me on the back,"Good luck." Before I could ask why she said that, all of them raced to the refreshment stand. By the time I had walked over, they were done ordering already, "Total is 20000 won." I gasped at them but didn't say anything as I pulled out exactly 20000.

I groaned as the four of them run off with their bags of popcorn and entered the theater without me. I walked in alone but I couldn't see anything in the dark. I painfully trip over something and a pair of arms caught me just in time, "Careful, Hyerin. Where are your crutches?"

"Jinyoung?" I called out as I stood up straight, ignoring his question. He laughs a little before passing some sort of paper into my hands, "Yeah. Here's for the popcorn. We could get revenge later." We walked down to where the others were and sat down, regretting it right away.

"Oh shit." I cursed just as Jinyoung mumbles, "Crap." Just left of me was the terrifying Lee Daehwi waving to me while laughing, "Enjoy my newest screaming musical piece, 'Hyerin calls me a whistle'"

I turned to Jinyoung, "Can you sit next to him?" And immediately I got the answer from him, "No. Never. You can suffer there. I'm suffering here too!" I shrunk into my seat as the intro to the movie began.

I yelp when the movie suddenly starts, and even though it was loud in there, I could hear Daehwi laughing at me. But I knew his laugh wouldn't last long as he, too, yelps because a character suddenly appears. I hold onto my laugh, afraid karma would hit me.

Daehwi's series of screams started as soon as the wounded female bit the train attendant. I covered my ears as I somehow contain my screams. I hide my face subconsciously behind Jinyoung before he lightly taps my shoulder to tell me it's fine for now. Overall, the movie consists of Daehwi producing his newest song while Yoojung and Somi were featured in it. Most of the time I got scared from Daehwi's screaming so it was his fault and I wasn't just a scardey cat. I kept bitting on my nails (not bitting into, there is a difference. she's just putting her nail, between her teeth okay? habits.) as it gets more intense. 

I slowly lose interest in the zombies but Daehwi was still freaking out. I start to get emotional (a/n: SPOILER ALERT!!! I HAVENT WATCH TRAIN TO BUSAN BUT I KNOW HOW IT ENDS!!!) as I watch the father leave his daughter and soon, the two only survivors walking into the tunnel while the girl sings sorrowfully. I can't help but tear up quietly while trying to wipe away my tears without being obvious to the people around me (a/n: i do this all the time)

But Jinyoung notices and turns my body towards him as he wiped the tears away with his thumb, "You idiot. Stop crying for god's sake." he laughed quietly as the movie ended. I breathe out heavily, "B-but it's just so sad."

He laughs again, patting my head and sitting back in the position he was in before as if nothing had happened. I wiped my face again just in case before the lights go on in the theaters. I waited for the others to stand up and get ready to leave the room before I stand up. But when I do, I wobble and fall into Jinyoung's arms, again (a/n: i tremble a lot after watching any movie that triggers some angst emotions there)

"I'm okay," I laughed as he spun me around to face him and picked me up just like that, "Hey~" I pouted as he told the others to hurry up. Just then Woojin calls out from the other end, "Why are you carrying her?"

"She was trembling," he said plainly while shrugging. Woojin laughs, "You don't need to carry her. She's fine. She just gets the shudder after watching a movie." But Jinyoung ignores him. Just then Somi jumps onto Daehwi's back, almost choking him as he tried to shake her off, "Hey, I need help getting me out of here." she mumbles but it's clear that she was crying too.

"Ugh," he groaned, "Get off." Yoojung laughs as she turned to Woojin, knowing what she was going to do, I turned away out of instinct, "Oppa~ carry m-AHH!" But her scream makes me turn around as I watch Woojin pick her up like a potato sack. I laughed as Jinyoung started moving up the stairs, I watched as the other four struggle to get out of the theater.

When we get out, I tell Jinyoung to put me down and this time, he does it. I sighed as I watched the other four bicker as they walked out. Somi walked over to me as we pointed at each other's eyes for a moment, "Twinzies." we say at the same time as Somi started hoping about and so I joined her with one foot jumping up and down as we talked about the saddest part of the movie.

"Hey!" Woojin suddenly shouted, making a few people in the lobby stare at us, I slightly glared at him as he pointed at my foot, "Where are your crutches?"

"Crutches?" Somi frowned as she looked down at my injured foot, "Did you just jump around in that?" I shrugged, "The crutches are really uncomfortable and it's not that bad so yeah." Yoojung walks up to me and sighed, "But girl, we were going to go shopping!"

"It's no problem," I laughed lightly, "It's not broken, it's just sprained so it's okay. I will be okay in a week." Woojin's stare catches my eye as I looked around, he was slightly glaring at me at the same time, thinking about something when suddenly, he threw his hands in the air, "You know what, let's all go shopping together!" I hear Daehwi let out a super, long, extreme gasp.

"WHaT?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 3.2K 30
"i'll be whatever you need me to be, just let me be here for you." β€’ in which wooyoung finds the comfort he needed in his boyfriend's best friend. β€’ ...
2.9K 168 27
[complete] "Love is not what you think with your brain , but how you feel in your heart " .
50K 3.4K 15
wooyoung keeps forgetting things to see san again. ateez; wooyoung + san lowercase intended completed
1.3K 165 20
"OPPA...HWANG MINHYUN!!" "I--I'm..sorry Yoojin, be happy" In which a girl is hurt and traumatized by the power of boys and vows to herself to never m...