MPHFPC one-shots and stuff

By Gabrielle_Lambert

This my first ever book so be 100% honest with we- Is it good or not? Anyway read it and tell me what you thi... More

Dude... what?
Pillow Forts (M.N)
Authors' Note
12 Pranks
.Cheetos (M.N).
A.N
12 Pranks (2)
Lifting (V.B)
I don't know what to call this.
Bees.
Nope (E.O)
-Requests-
For Adeliabowers
For Enoch1babygirl
Canvas (H.A)
For MissPeculiarChild
For APeculiarPotterHead
*Hyperventilating*
Italian Chef
Killer
Just some memes
More memes i guess.
so ya know
For Gaby_the_Bookworm
I got tagged
The hell?
More Funnies
!CHALLENGE!
Venomous or poisonous
A Chapter Of This Book
For Adeliabowers
For dillon_franta_lawley
LOOK
:D
Loop day.
Names
For MowMow27_Batman
Sorry :D
ATTENTION

Scrabble

2.2K 51 20
By Gabrielle_Lambert

Today the peculiar children felt like staying inside, it was a sunny September 3rd 1940 like always. The children spent too much time out side yesterday, and got badly sunburnt. Miss Peregrine brought out some old board games and some new ones Jacob had brought from the 21st century.

"Alright children" Miss Peregrine said to all the kids that were gathered in the living room. "Today we shall play a couple of board games".

Miss P and Jake sprawled out all the games they could find, and one of them was scrabble.

"How about we play scrabble?" asked Hugh

"Yes, I am quite fond of that particular game." Said Millard.

"Yeah you only like it because you win every bloody time." Enoch said in a huff.

Then Millard just went about spelling the biggest words he could think of, just to annoy Enoch, though.

So all the boys grabbed scrabble and headed toward the shaded balcony. Then they got started.

Jacob headed to the kitchen to get lemonade while the rest played the game.

Horace picked up an 'a'. "I'm just going to make 'a', plain and simple."

Next Enoch chose to put a 't' there, making 'at'.

After that, Hugh picked up an 'r' to make 'rat'. "I hate rats, they're disgusting."

Millard cracked his knuckles.

"Oh here we go, the experts coming in.," said Hugh.

"I will add to your 'rat' to make 'biostratigraphy,'" Millard said being stuck up.

Jacob came back with the drinks.

"UUGH MILLARD I HATE PLAYING WITH YOU!" Enoch said yelling his head off until he was red. Then he flipped the scrabble board in Jacob's direction.

Clash, crash. (And whatever other sound glass and lemonade makes hitting the ground). Lemonade and scrabble pieces were everywhere.

"ENOCH!" said all the boys together. "Look what you did."

"I'm going to tell the bird!" Horace yelled.

"NO!" Enoch said running to catch up to Horace.

*******

There you go. I will make another one later. Hope you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5.2K 28
โ i'll never stop blaming myself for what was happening. โž ~ started: 4/12/17 completed:
3.4K 44 33
[Book 8] You do not need to read any book before this for it to make sense. "Your parents are ok with this?" "Of course hon. They won't judge. promis...
65.4K 1.3K 30
Mi Thomason is an American 16 year old girl. But she's peculiar, a metamorphmagus. What happens when Mi joins Miss Peregrine's loop? Metamorphmagus:...
3.7K 64 29
August thinks her life is settling down in Cairnholm went she meets Jake, a boy not much older than her, who came looking for the old children's home...