my mess

By user31082375

it's a description of the life of a girl, what she's going through in her the middle of her twenties. How s... More

-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
two years later

-1-

7 0 0
By user31082375

Y/n was born in the 3 of August (augustd) XXXX, basically she's (age) years old,born in a middle class family, she have one sister . She major in managemnt and had a stable life until one day everything changed but....

(I'll get to that later on.) ^-^
♡♡♡

She always had big,high hopes, in her spare time she likes to write songs not usual songs but like rap songs that talk about what she was going through her experiences, life, hopes and dreams, fights , friends, everything... she wants to make it to the music industry and be able to share her life with people and to be able to make good music. She wants to work in Korea cause she appreciate the fact that they are hard working talented people. Later on she applied for a manager post in so many foreign music companies such as jyp, yje, sm...but never got an answer.
recently she applied for a manager job in big hit entertainment she tried it because it's a small company and miraculously she got in though she doesn't speak fluent Korean, and only knew basic words such as greetings but compensated for it by speaking English, French, Arabic and a little bit of Spanish. Studying management have also taught her to make tight schedules and stick to them. that's how she made it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 869 39
What happens when you forget everything about your past? Kim Yejin forgotten her memory and now she got a call saying bts will be living with her?! O...
36.5K 1.7K 10
Y/N, an study obsessed college student who lives off the pay she gets from her 4 part time jobs. In which one if them is the coffee shop. Y/N's life...
91.7K 3.8K 29
Taehyung ff (completed) (a cute little love story) "Finally... Seoul" After 3years of struggle, Y/N reached her dream destination to meet her Idol. W...
5.3K 403 102
Living life on her own. Y/n had lost her father a long time ago and her mother was unstable following Y/n's father's footsteps. Without affection and...