Eyeless, But Never Heartless...

By CreepyBreaker

Abusive father, dead mother. Who will save you? Why, the one and only Eyeless Jack, of course! But being forc... More

Why Do I Care?
Pack
Sleep Tight
What's Wrong With Me?
Falling
Kill
Strange
Empty
Settled
Sibling
Chat
Toby
Past
It's a Competition Now
Battle Begin!
Go!
The Five Words
Heheheh
Results
A/N
Finale

Busted

5.8K 202 450
By CreepyBreaker

EJ POV:

I don't know how I feel about this. She had a death grip on my sleeve, so I had no choice but to sleep... with her...
HELP!

Toby POV:

Hehehehehe
Jeff told me what was going on. I silently opened the door to YN's room...

Only to see Jack staring at me.

"Help..." I smirked.
"Don't you want to sleep? It's getting late...!" I snickered quietly.
"She has a death grip on my arm! It's... starting to hurt, actually."
"Welp, can't help ya there, buddy. Goodnight!" I ran out.

~Time skip to morning because do I have to describe how you sleep?~

YN POV:

Morning sunlight flooded through the room and I blinked. I noticed I was clinging to Jack's sleeve... and he had his arms around my waist, snoring softly. I blushed and just let go. I started to close my eyes, but I heard the door creak open. I pretended to look asleep.

Snap!

I opened my eyes right as the flash ended. Toby and Jeff looked at me, terrified.
"Run." And they did. They were so busted. I nudged Jack awake.
"Wha- OH MY GOSH I'M SORRY!" He jolted upwards. I giggled.
"No time, help me catch Jeff and Toby." He nodded and we took off.

Toby POV:

Uh oh, I'm in trouble.
"TOBY!" YN called. I looked back to see she was way behind. I smiled and started running faster. I was tackled to the ground.
"H-How the heck d-did you c-catch up s-so fast?" She smirked.
"It's a secret. BUSTED!" And I recieved a dash of glitter in my hair as well as a pink tiara.

Snap!

I groaned and reluctantly returned the picture.
"Please d-don't print that. I'll n-never hear the end-d." I pleaded.
"I'll think about it. Don't try me; I'm dangerous when I want to be." I nodded.
I wonder what happened to Jeff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
75.9K 1K 34
you had just moved in with your uncle Nick but what will happen when a creepy aggressive and evil animatronic meets you
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc