Past

YN POV:

Standing in the doorway was the man from before. The man who spared my life. But his appearance still frightened me.

EJ POV:

It was Jeff. YN clung to my hoodie sleeve, hiding behind me. It was probably just his appearance.
"YN, calm down. This is Jeff. Jeff the Killer. He won't kill you, you're one of us now."
"Did you say 'YN'?" Jeff asked. I nodded. He looked shocked. YN whimpered behind me. I absentmindedly stroked her hair to try and calm her down. "Your father was a jerk."
"I killed him." I said. He stared at me.
"I wanted to! After what he said, there was nothing I wanted more than to end his life!"
"Why?" I asked, tilting my head.
"I w-was running f-from father and I ran into J-Jeff. F-Father asked if Jeff was going to kill m-me. Jeff n-nodded and..." YN trailed off.
"Wanna know what her father said?" I nodded slowly. "'Wonderful!' And then walked away. He was most likely going to kill her himself, but the job was made easier for him when I came into the picture." YN broke down into sobs. I snapped my attention to her, and Jeff looked worried.

YN POV:

Jeff was completely right. I couldn't take it. I broke down into sobs right there. Jack stroked my hair while Jeff came over to gently wrap his arm around my shoulder. I was shaking and my tears soaked both of their hoodies. I started calming down a bit and slowly started to nod off.

Jeff POV:

She was starting to fall asleep. I looked at EJ and he nodded. We slowly let her lie on the bed, but her hand was gripping onto EJ's sleeve. She had a literal death grip; like she wasn't going to let go even if it killed her. We gave up and EJ had to lay next to her until she let go or he fell asleep.