Tired of Lies

By MissYanxiet

*(COMPLETED) "The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth." He bit his lip. "... More

Trapped
Rumors
A Rough Start
Getting in a good place
Hazel Eyes
Group therapy
The Lock In
Secret Closet
Not everything is as it seems
Seeing Red
Christina Taylor
Everything has Changed
Back to normal (Kinda)
A new Friend
A little courage
Darn you Friday
Pancakes and abandoned playgrounds
All my fault
Christina's Funeral
Is it possible that things can just get worse?
Secrets names and arrests
Unpleasant surprises
Plane rides
Chayton Colby

Girls just wanna have fun

18 4 0
By MissYanxiet

I was so nervous for this party. I haven't even been in a party since I was ten and that one had cake and icecream. They way that everyone else got excited when she mentioned booze I knew that there would not be any delicious ice cream will be involved. I really didn't want to stand out and prefered to blend in at that party so I decided to wear a petite high neck bodycon mini dress with black sky high boots. Instead of going with a cute crop top and jeans like I usually would. I put little makeup and straightened my hair. I grabbed my jacket and walked down the stairs before my mom stopped me.

"What are you wearing?"

"Uhhh...." All she did was stare. She was actually waiting for me to answer.

"I really wanted to wear this outfit because I usually don't get to and this is my first party-"

"It's fine sweetie just be careful at this party and if there are any kids drinking drive straight home."Well she was going to be disappointed. She gave me a soft kiss on my forehead and went back upstairs to check on Chloe.

The doorbell rang and I answered the door before any my dad did because that would have not ended well.

"Hey beautiful damn."

"Haha don't get used to ."

"Isn't it a little bit too much?"

"Wait it is?!"

"I mean usually people go with just a crop top and jeans."

"Ugh! It's ok there's no time to change. Come on let's go before my dad gets here."

"Why?"

"He's not in a good mood."

"Point taken. Ok this way Campbell."

We got into his car and drove off to the party. When we arrived the music was so loud we could hear it four blocks away. I could already see the signature red cups scattered all over the lawn. Some people were already past out and it was only ten thirty.

"Stay close to me Zoey. These kind of parties can get out of hand sometimes."

Suddenly the fish I had for dinner wasn't agreeing with me at the sound of Hazel's words. He saw the worried look on my face and took my hand. "Don't worry just don't drink anything that isn't bottled or canned and stay close to me at all times and we should be good."

He turned my body so I would face him and planted a kiss on my cheek. "We'll even leave early ok?"

"I don't want you to leave early because of me."

"It will be fine. After we could go get-"

"Ice cream!"

"Yeah and anything else you want."

"Maybe I should go to parties more often."

He rolled his eyes and directed me to the huge house with pumping loud music. As we walked in we were quickly greeted by the host of the party who already looked like a mess. Not drunk for sure but definitely stressed out.

"Hey guys! I'm so glad you guys came! HEY! Don't throw that and that doesn't go in there! Sorry but I have to go, drinks are over there and the restrooms are upstairs."

Then she hurried off to go fix the problem over in the second living room. I made a mental note to never throw a party in my own house.

"So what would you like to drink?"

"Anything bottled or canned and no alcohol please."

He laughed. "Looks like someone is clearly listening to my advice."

"Hey! I just don't ever want to drink alcohol in my life."

"Ever? What if someday you feeling really depressed and.. Never mind."

"Yeah and anyway you can't drink either you are my designated driver."

He scratched his his chin like he was trying to remember something. "Oh yeah I forgot about that."

I pushed him almost making him bump into a girl that was getting ready to stand up on the coffee table to do who knows what. "Wait how are you driving me anyway?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you're only fifteen like me so you can only have your learner's permit."

He started to crackle a fake laugh and I let go of his hand and crossed my arms.

"Ok so yeah technical I'm only allowed to drive unless there was an adult with me but my parents would never let me drive my girlfriend to a party that has alcohol."

"Really?" I knew he was lying because he wouldn't meet me in the eye.

"Yeah."

Then I understood why he did it. "You wanted to impress me didn't you by acting like you have your own car and you drive."

"No I didn't! I drove you on our first date remember?!"

But I knew because I saw as his cheeks became a bright pink. So I just let him has this one. "Ok whatever you say." I grabbed his hand and went to the drinks. Grabbing two water bottles I turned around and saw Amber Rose. Hazel had tapped me on the shoulder to go but Amber gave a smirk towards me and started walking over.

"Hi Zoey. Wow you're actually at a real party that is hosted from  someone who is actually important in this school. I'm surprised oh wait I shouldn't be because  the only reason you're here is because of your boy toy. Come on do you think he really likes you?  Do you really think anyone wants to be friends with you? He just feels bad becuase your a little suicidal bitch that everyone's waiting for your next performance."

She clasped her hands together and did her dumb hair flip. "What will it be this time Zoey? You already cut yourself. I could see the nasty scars on your wrist from here. Hanging yourself, poison? Oo I know! You're going to drink yourself to death this time. That's really why you agreed to this party in the first place right? That's a relief because I don't think any of us want you here."

Her little dumb friends nodding their heads. I was so mad and I didn't know what to do or say. Why did she keep bothering me when I constantly kept telling her to leave me alone. I was so mad and I don't care about her feelings anymore. I opened one of the bottles of water and dumped it on her head and watched as she shrieked and her makeup ran down her face.

Then Hazel came and grabbed the water bottle from my hand. "Stop Zoey!"

I turned to face him. "Hazel she was saying horrible things to me!"

"Who Zoey?!"

"Amber?!"

"What? There's no one there!"

"She was right there!"

I turned around and saw that Amber and her friends had disappeared and there as the leftover water that I hadn't slipped on her head on the floor. She must have left making be look stupid in front of Hazel who had been talking to his friend the entire time she was attacking me.

"I..I'm not feeling well. Can I just go to the restroom please."

"Yeah I'll take you ok."

Hazel hugged me gently and walked me upstairs to the restroom. After I finished and opened the door I saw Hazel waiting for me not too far away. Sometimes I felt like I didn't even deserve a boyfriend as good as him. I was about to go up to him when I saw someone with dark hair and chiseled arms with a tattoo on one of them pass by me. It couldn't be who I thought it was. But just to be sure I followed the guy to find out. I followed him all the way to the backyard where he picked up a piece of paper hidden in one of the bushes that I believed was left out there for him. He turned around and I quickly ran back outside. When I looked through the window fair enough there he was. Cedric. I was torn between going back and finding Hazel eyes before I got lost or to keep following Cedric and figure out what he was doing here. I decided that following Cedric was more important. He walked back inside reading the note and I made sure I was close behind. Then someone went in front of me and I tried to move past but they wouldn't move. I turned around upset because Cedric is probably long gone by now. Then I saw a piece of paper on the floor and picked it up. Cedric, meet me at the abandoned playground not too far away from the woods at 9. And it was signed with the initials C.C! That had to be Chayton which means he was here! I had to go and tell Benson that we were right about Cedric but then someone stood towering over me.

"Wh..who are you?" The boy standing in front of me looked about my age. He said nothing. I couldn't recognized who it was because it was so dark. I turned to go and leave when he grabbed my arm with a brutal force and pulled me towards him.

Terrified I tried to speak. "I..I Have a boyfriend. Ca..can you please let go of me."

He gave me a grin that seemed more cute than scary. He must of been really drunk. Now I could see that leaving Hazel was a bad idea.

"Now why would I do that? I like you."

"What?" Before I could even blink he pulled me into any empty room and smashed his lips into mine. They tasted of beer and tobacco but for some reason his lips were still sweet like candy. I tried to push him off of me but he was too strong. He continued to kiss me as his hold on my wrists tightened. Tears began to roll down my face.

"Ow! You're hurting me!"

He immediately let go and looked at me with actual concern but all I could see was his colored eyes. I knew those eyes but whose were they? Then Hazel came running through the door and pushed the guy away from me and from the sound of it he punched him too.

I heard someone groaning in the distance which made my prediction even more true.

"Zoey are you ok?! WHY did you leave my side?!"

"Sorry I just got lost I-"

"It's ok I'm just glad your ok. Come on let's go."

Hazel pushed me toward the exit and I took one glance toward the boy who was in pain on the floor. I actually felt bad.

On the drive home it was silent.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah yeah he just kissed me."

"That's it?"

"Yeah."

Hazel took my hand. "How about we agree that no parties for a while."

"I could live with that."

"And we can stay home watching movies."

"And eating ice cream?"

He looked at me laughing. Then he stared at me. We had been parked in my driveway for five minutes.

"We could do it tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Actually I can't tomorrow."

"I'm just going to sleep all day."
"Are you sure?"

"I could still stop by with that ice cream."

"Now that is very tempting but I think I just want to be alone for now."

"Ok. Zoey let me know if anything is wrong ok? You know you can trust me."

"Yeah I know. Bye" I kissed him on the cheek and walked inside. My mom had been waiting in the living room.

"Hey sweetie how was the party."

I ran to hug her.

"Looks like to me it didn't go that well. What did I tell you about parties."

"It just wasn't has fun as I thought it would be."

"Ahh ok. Now go upstairs and sleep it's late."

"But tomorrow's Sunday."

"Yeah but you always want to do something and get mad when you sleep through the day."

"Oh yeah but can I call a friend first?"

"Only for five minutes!"

I was already upstairs and dialing Benson's number.

"Hello?"

"Yeah so guess who I saw at the party? Cedric!"

"What was he doing there?"

"He was there to pick up a note from Chayton!"

I told him about the note and what is read.

"And let me guess you want to go and find out what Chayton Colby looks like."

"And kick his sorry ass."

"I don't know but it's like you're always trying to get yourself killed. Fine but I'm coming with you."

"Deal."

Thank you to all the people on Wattpad that are reading my book! It means so much to me! Hope you guys enjoy this one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Her Last Wish By Bia

Teen Fiction

684K 20.5K 39
Tiana Collin's life is horrible and she knows this. With an abusive father and a druggie for a mother and with absolutely no friends at school, she d...
Logan By Marie

Teen Fiction

11.2K 269 31
*TW* Contains topics and scenes of sexual assault, self-harm, abuse.* "You know you loved every second of it," I can feel the tears welling up as wel...
22.5K 1.2K 43
"You shouldn't need to drink to try and drown your feelings Kayla. I've watched the people around me do this all my life and it doesn't fix anything...
4.3K 93 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...