Q Ü Ë Ë Ň Ö F Š Ï Ň

By ncpeach12

You all know the story of the miserable pip squeak that took over Hell. Crowley. Well there's a small proble... More

Ň Ä Ķ Ë Đ
Ď Ř Ě Â M Š
V Ï Ø Ł Ä Ť Ë Đ

Ä Ň Š W Ë Ř Š

911 19 1
By ncpeach12

Sinelle's POV

I look between the boys confused expressions and smile, walking over to a chair and siting down. "Um, do we know you?" Sam asks as he sits up, adjusting himself in his jeans. I could practically smell his need from my chair.

"Yeah and how come you can all of a sudden speak frigging english?" Dean asks, inching towards his gun. I cross my legs and clothes my eyes, listening to the thoughts in the room, go wild.

Dead puppies, old nuns, god don't look at her tits. What is she? What came over me.

" Aww Sam always the classy one. To answer your question, temptation came over you." I say and Sam's eyes widen.

"Wait how did you-" His sentence fades as he looks at his brother and Dean furrows his eyes.

"I do apologize for getting carried away Sam, I just had to make sure I absorbed as much as possible." I say running a hand over my chest and watching Sam stand up.

"Absorbed what? What did you do to him?" Dean asks, lifting his gun at me and I don't even flinch. "Dean darling, relax. Your language is all on your tongues boys. I just copied your homework. No harm done." I say, standing up and walking to the mini fridge in the corner. I bend down at dig through the small fridge and groan at the lack of food.

"Wait you mean you learned a whole frigging language by playing the tongue tango with Sammy?" Dean asks and I turn back to Sam and Dean with a pout.

"Aww, don't be like that. There is plenty for you too Dean." I say and grab three beers from the fridge. I hand one to each of them and I chuckle at there dirty thoughts about my body.

"If me being in my natural form is making you uncomfortable I can go find some clothes." I say, leaning against a dresser and they both cough awkwardly. I nod and walk towards the door.

"Wait where are you going, you're naked." Sam says and I step out into the cool air and walk down the concrete. I stop in front of a door and knock on door as I feel the presence of another woman who is of my size. I glance back and see Sam and Dean looking worried as they look around for any other people.

A woman opens the door and her eyes widen at my naked state. "What the hell?" She asks and I step forward and place a hand to her cheek, making her eyes fall into my own. A smile spreads across her face as she feels a sense of euphoria and I lean in and kiss her.

"Can I have your suitcase?" I ask as I pull away and she nods in content and let's me in her room. She closes the door behind her and I grab her suitcase, getting dressed. She had descent taste in clothes and she starts packing the rest of her things into the suitcase. "That's everything." She says with a dazed look and I nod giving her another kiss, helping her feel absolute bliss.

"Thank you." I say and she simply nods, laying back on her bed and falling asleep as I walk out her door. I'll admit, using my power like that is exhilarating, a total rush of pleasure on my end. Dean and Sam's eyes widen as I walk back, rolling the suitcase behind me and Dean puts a gun up to my head.

"What the hell are you?" Dean asks and Sam holds his guns too, seeming to not trust me.

"I'm the Queen of Hell." I say, spreading my body back on one of the bed and Sam chuckles. "What, you're Crowley's wife?" He asks and I cross my legs , leaning aginst the head board. I take of the coat I had literally just put on, already feeling uncomfortable in clothes.

"That miserable speck wishes he was in the same league of power as me." I say running a hand through my hair. Dean and Sam sit on the other bed, guns pointed as they watch ever movement.

"So what you're a high level demon?" I roll my eyes at there uneducated guess and shake my head, letting a ball of light flutter through my finger tips. 

"I'm an angel." I say with a since of pride as Sam stares at my exposed chest. I coukd feel the guilt rolling through his eyes as he sees that I notice.

"An angel is the queen of hell?" Sam asks, confusion lacing his features. I take in his strong jaw line and soft lips as I adjust the straps of my tank top.

"Actually yes, you know I was the one that ran hell before Crowley banished me to that cage." Dean and Sam look between each other and I notice Sam shift uncomfortably. He squeezes a spot on his hand and I watch as he shakes his head.

"Wait, I thought Lucifer ran hell?" Dean asks and I snort at this. A man running something in hell leads to lots of trouble.

"How could he, he was in the cage." I say Sam tenses again.

"Wait, so you came from the cage?" Sam asks with an uneasy look. His whole body goes rigid and I lean forward placing a hand on his thigh.

"Yes Sammy, and I feel a little disheartened that you don't remember me. You too Dean." I place my other hand on Deans thigh and he flinchs and presses the gun to my temple.

"Why did an angel run hell?" He says and I lean back on to the bed to put Dean at ease. I think to all of the Sinful creatures I was in charge of and sigh. Not really missing them but almost missing the power.

"You know that all those demons that Lucifer created are the product of lots of hate sex? I actually know for a fact you had a run in with my first born daughter. " I say with a smirk and let moan slip through my lips at all the things we did out of spite of each other. "Who was your first born?" Dean ask and I notice his finger tighten around the trigger. "Oh come on. Who was the final seal? Why do you think she was the final seal after all. She was the beginning of hell." I practically have to spell it out on what my evil spawn was and Dean and Sam look at each other.

"You're the mother of freaking Lilith?" Dean ask and I nod and roll my eyes at how slow the boys were being with me. "Yes, mother of Lilith, queen of hell, temptress of Samael the Angel, and reason for sin on earth." I say, with a crack in my neck and I can feel a shift in the air near by but I let it go as quickly as I feel it.

"What so you're Lucifer's girlfriend?" Dean asks and I chuckle and run a hand down my thighs, feeling all the memories make my body hot.

" I'm his lover." Sam rolls his eyes and snorts, making me raise and brow at him and there eyes widen.

"Wait, so please enlighten me how you are lover when yall are both about as equipped as a Ken doll" Dean asks , lowering his gun and gesturing towards his lower region.

"Oh no Dean. I am very equipped." I say sending him and nods wink and I can tell he felt flustered by the gesture.

Don't check her out. Don't do it man. Crap. I did it. I'd totally bang.

"Wait so you're the mother of demons?" He asks , moving his eyes up to my face, trying to change the subject.

"I am way more than just that." I say, slightly offended at how he under minded completely who I am. The don't underestimate me because they have probably had one or two run in's with my kind. Or so they think.

"Then how about you start talking, before I put a bullet in your head." Sam says, with flared nostrils as he grows impatient

"How kinky of you Sam. You know the story of how Lucifer fell right? Well when he was cast out, I was as well. Daddy dearest didn't have the biggest heart for me." I say and I feel that Sam can relate, I feel his sympathy. His understanding.

"And what pissed god off enough to banish you from Heaven?" Dean ask with a raised brow and I smirk to myself and look down at my hands.

"I am what you refer to as Sin. I'm what doomed the world when Eve bit that apple. I'm temptation, greed, pleasure. It was my personality that they describe when they tell you about Sin. Hell. They named Sin after me. I'm Sinelle, on of the first angels created. I'm one of the few that was made with an actually personality."I say with a bit of humor in my voice and Dean stands up trying to wrap his head around my situation.

"Wait so you're telling me you're some freaking angel who got cast out because you tempt people?" He says and I simply nod and lean forward, crossing my legs.

"Its a blessing and a curse."I say with a pout and rub my tummy as I look down and my body, happily. My true form from so many years ago, saved.

"So are you evil?" Sam asks and I snort at his bluntness. I lean forward placing a hand on his thigh and his eyes glance down at my large chest and back to my face, particularly my lips.

"I could have made you two jump each others bones in a heap of Wincest but Im playing nice. I'm more along the lines of the everyday human." I say and bite my lip, giving Sam's thigh a squeeze. Dean furrows his eyes and shivers and I smirk sending him a wink.

"Wait, if you were in the cage, why did you fall from the sky?" Dean asks and I groan at this question.

"I was pulled out by one of my brothers. Raphael seems to be having a pissing contest with dear old Castiel  and I guess he thinks I'm just going to unleash Sin onto the world." I explain, standing up and walking around the room, taking in my surroundings.

"Wait, so you know Cass?" I look over my shoulder and sigh at the two as I nod.

"Baby brother if you will, I have been keeping an eye on him. You know when Cass pulled you from Hell I let him?" I say to Dean and his hand tenses around his gun again and he walks over to an open bag on the table.

"Why did you let him?" He inquires and I smile, tilting my head at him.

"The same reason I told Cass to take Sam and not me." Sam's eyes widen and he stands up.

"What are you getting at?" He asks sounding like I offended him in some way.

"You boys are walking Sin. Your hearts are filled with guilt, and greed, you succumb to temptation to easily because it seems right to you. For some reason though, god felt it was right for you two and not me. That's just adapting to times I guess. "

"We are nothing like you!" Sam protests and I raise a brow, walking towards him and stroking his muscular arm.

"Oh really Sam? I just barely turned on my juice and you were ready to jump my bones, I amp up what Sin you already have. I can control it because it's a part of me." I say and he huffs in defeat and I smirk walking away again.

"Okay then what are you going to do next?" Sam asks and I keep an eye on Dean as I shrug, leaning against the wall.

"Well one, I'm here to help you. Then two I'm going to summon Cas for a little meet and greet." I say , grabbing my coat from the bed and placing it in the suitcase.

"What the hell are you going to help us with?" Dean asks, his ego getting the best of him.

"That thing you have been chasing around is an Ogre. There pretty rare but still alive. It's hiding out in a sewer under the only stoplight in town. You can kill it with an iron blade. Done and Done. It's been nice chatting. " I say and grab the the bag, only for Dean to yank it from my hand and set it behind him.

"How do you know all of this?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Monsters are the biggest sinners because it's there nature. I can feel his Sins. Hell I can feel everyone Sins. He killed four people right?" I say and I see Sam nod out the corner of my eye. Dean pulls out an archangel blade and puts it to my chest. 

" And give me one good reason I should listen to a word you say and not stab you in the chest with this angel sword. " I'll admit that this hurt a bit, not physical pain but emotional. He's so quick to judge but it only makes it that much better when you prove them wrong.

"Go ahead, I welcome death. We are actually old drinking buddies." I tease and Deans nostrils flare and I place a hand on his arm and flare one of my sin and I see a mad look cross his eyes. The blade goes in my chest and I groan and feel blood ooze from my chest and I sigh.

"Ow, that almost stung a bit." I say, pulling out the blade and hand it back to him. I pull my shirt down and expose my bra and wound and let them watch as it disappears and heals.

"Why didn't you burst into a holy ball of light?" Dean asks looking down at the blade and I pull the tank top back up over my bra.

"Because I'm special. If you wanna kill me you need a knife made with 1 part virgins blood. 1 part whore blood. 1 part ashes of the serpent. All mixed together in pure crystal." I say and they both furrow there eyes at me and I shrug.

"You realize you just told us how to kill you right?" I nod and sit down.

"You realize I said I welcome death right? Look I just need to find a way to get back to the cage and continue with my life." I say and Sam's eyes widen.

"Why would you want back in the cage?" I smile and tuck hair behind my ear as I think of all the horrible things that happened to me in hell. But hell made me feel good I'm the worst of situations. Like I wasn't the worse thing out there

"Because then I can get back to hell and take over what that little piss ant took from me." I say crossing my legs and grabbing a magazine off the table beside me. Hmm, Big Busty Asians, not my cup of tea but nice. Dean squirms and walks over snatching it from me.

"You want to go back to hell?" Sam asks and I nod , letting myself move to the edge of the bed.

"Hell is where I feel at home. I'm not particularly on the best terms with saintly people. In hell I'm indifferent. I'm not a freak of nature." I say and I watch as understanding crosses his eyes and he looks down.

"You want to go to hell so you fit in?" He asks, glancing back up and me and I smile.

"You know Sam, you would fit in down there in a high rank position. I could see you handing out punishment like a king. Maybe even better than my old man." I say and he shifts uncomfortably, guilt washing over him.

"Shouldn't you hate me? Cause you know, I put your lover in the cage?" I shrug and fiddle with the strap of my bra.

"The cage was the best thing to happen to us. Confinement from all the judgement is quite serene." I say, laying back on the bed and spreading my body out in a relaxing motion.

"Im going with my stomach right now and I'm not going to kill you, but we will be getting that knife made up real soon." Dean says and  I nod standing,  grabbing my suitcase.

"I can go handle you're little ogre situation on my way out of town." I offer and the boys furrow there eyes and shake there heads.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sam asks, stepping between me and the door.

"Away? I don't feel like you particularly are enjoying my company." I say and glance at Dean as I try exiting again.

"Well we can't just let sin roam the freaking streets now can we?"  Dean says and I furrow my eyes at him. Does he really think I'm gonna go around making everyone kill, have sex, and eat till they explode?

"And are you sure you want to be stuck in a room with sin. I've been told I make everything awfully tempting." I ask, running a finger down his hard chest and hooking it into the belt look of his pants.

"I don't think we will have a problem keeping it in our pants." Dean say andnsround I raise a brow and looking down between us.

"What are you, a 9?" I ask with a smirk and he shakes his head.

"I'm a size 11." He says looking down and his feet and I chuckle shaking my head.

"I wasn't talking about your shoe size big boy." I say and grab a hand full of him through his jeans making him choke on air.

"Night boys." I say and walk over to the couch across from there beds and slip of the shoes and jeans I was wearing leaving me in the tank top and panties. I reach under my shirt and rid myself of my bra and lay down of the couch, turning my back to them as I curl up. I don't sleep, but they don't need to know that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
214K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
438K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
70.6K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...