Captivating But Awkward✔Compl...

By LyllynStarr

There is something different about that guy. You might say out of place maybe awkward. I don't know facts but... More

ORDINARY NOT AT ALL
AM I INSANE
FALLING APART
SONG OF A SIREN
NOT THE ONLY ONE
MAKING FRIENDS
JC
THE GIRL
LADYBUG
APRIL
AM I STILL HUMAN
CONFUSED STATE
DEVIN
APRIL
THE MAN
HIS NAME IS FALCO
STILL IN SHOCK
MY DIEING LOVE
AWAKEN LOVE
DO YOU REMEMBER
LALANA
JC AND APRIL
DEVIN
THE BATTLE
APRIL'S SPAWN
THE KIDS
REMEMBERING BACK
JASPER
APPLE AND APOLLO
THANKS

FALCO'S SPEECH

7 3 3
By LyllynStarr

Everyone arrived at Falco's place. Devin was already there he looked much better. Lalana was scared for him for herself. What if more of those tall handsome strong like a horse guys have others who will come to look for them. Devin could not be in another fight he couldn't take it at least not his body. JC probably could take a few more hits. He probably shouldn't. Falco was way to old to fight even though he keeps saying he was the best protector there is. Then there is April. April April April she can definitely hold her own and probably our whole clan. We shouldn't put that burden on her. Then there is Lalana the strongest of all but she doesn't like to fight. Maybe it's time she did.

Falco cautioned them to hurdle around him. He was going to give them the speech. JC you are my eldest and I am not getting any younger I waited patiently for you to find a mate. I don't care what conflicts you and April have you have to get over it. You have to mate with her. Devin you and Lalana are still in your fresh stage but eventually you will have to mate also. I need to check on a couple of things. I will see you guys later. Falco left. Everyone just stood there not knowing what to do next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 2.6K 30
Denique is an innocent virgin girl who met the young don and fell inlove. Read to find out more📚
56.1K 2.5K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
35.1K 409 41
"We are just friends!", "You sure about that?"
16.7M 647K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...