Go Beyond - BnHA x Reader One...

By smol--might

No requests will be taken right now but there will be varying themes and characters used for this book. S L... More

Moron | Bakugou Katsuki x Reader
Moron Part Two | Bakugou Katsuki
Birthday | Class 1A Chatroom x Bakugou!Reader
I like you | Kirishima Eijirou x Reader Part 1
I like you | Kirishima Eijirou x Reader Part 2
Babysitting | Class 1A x Reader Part 1
To protect her and win | Bakugou x Reader x Midoriya
Babysitting | Class 1A x Reader Part 2
Moron FINAL | Bakugou Katsuki x Reader
Criss Cross | BeastTamer!Bakugou x Reader x Dragon!Kirishima
Unheroic | Toshinori Yagi x Reader
Chance Meetings | Toyomitsu Taishiro x Villain!Reader
Still My Hero | Togata Mirio x Reader
Monsters | Bakugou Katsuki x Reader
Rescue Part One | Todoroki Shouto x Reader
Thank you
For the King | Class 1A x Reader Fantasy AU
Babysitting | Class 1A x Reader Part 3
For the King | Class 1A x Reader Part Two Fantasy AU
Electrifying | Kaminari Denki x Male!Reader
Mixed Signals | Iida Tenya x Reader
Rescue Part Two | Todoroki Shouto x Reader
Boss Fight Part One | Class 1A x Reader
Babysitting | Class 1A x Reader Part 4
Short Notice
Short Notice Part Two
So yeah. Another notice.
Babysitting | Class 1A x Reader Part 5
Babysitting | Class 1A x Reader Part Six

Go Beyond | Midoriya Izuku x Reader

1.3K 17 11
By smol--might

Soo...I've had the urge to make a oneshot book for Boku no Hero Academia. The need literally hit me out of nowhere lol. I won't be one to prattle on though, so let's get started!

__________

"Get back! Those are villains!" 

The words shot fear in your heart and you took a shaky step back. Thirteen protectively stood before your class as your homeroom teacher, better known as EraserHead, seemed to be preparing for a fight.

"Thirteen, get them out of here." Aizawa scowled as he coolly adjusted his goggles. "Kaminari, try to contact the school with your quirk and inform them of the situation. Send every hero that's available."

"R-right!" was the blond's quick reply as Thirteen tried to usher your group to safety. You swallowed thickly as your fingers curled into trembling fists, your body almost unwilling to move from your spot.

"But..." you started lowly, only for a louder voice to drown you out.

"B-but Aizawa-sensei...There's too many villains! You can't take them all on by yourself!" Midoriya suddenly piped up from your right, making you jolt in slight surprise. There was urgency and, understandably, worry in his voice as he spoke.

"You can't be a pro hero if you don't have more than one trick up your sleeve. Now get going!" his tone was sharper now with no room for argument as he leapt from atop the stairs without a second thought.

Your eyes were wide, looking on as the swarm of villains charged right for him but the man didn't once back down.

"Y/n..." Midoriya called, gently taking your wrist in his grasp. You quickly turned to him with a weak nod.

"Y-yeah...let's go..." you both turned, falling in with the class led by Thirteen but before you could move further you all froze. The same wispy warp gate had appeared before your group.

"You cannot escape...I...We cannot allow you to leave now, young heroes. My humblest apologies..." the mist spoke, making some of you flinch and take a step back. "It may be a bit rude of us but we invited ourselves into the home of heroes, UA High School, in order to have All Might take his last breath..."

Your throat grew tight as you felt Midoriya increase his grip on your wrist.

'He's...shaking...' You glanced at him only to see his features almost mirroring yours. 

"T-they're here to kill All Might...?" he whispered. The words kill and All Might in the same sentence was something you never thought you'd hear.

"Like hell, fucker!" Bakugou yelled, snapping you out of your thoughts. The blond ignored the warning of Thirteen as he and Kirishima pounced with both their attacks finding their target. They returned to the group and the explosive Katsuki gave a victorious smirk.

"My my, that was close..." the same voice murmured, making Katsuki's smirk fall as his eyes widened. The smoke cleared to show the mist or portal of sorts had somewhat condensed, revealing a silver brace like accessory with its new form. "As expected from UA students...You're quite the golden eggs." the voice praised. "You both eagerly jumped into battle and attacked me...However..." his shape pulsed for just a moment and that was all the warning you had before the mist expanded yet again, quickly washing over you. "You have failed in stopping me and that is truly a shame because...You see...My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!"

_________

You screamed, suddenly dropping into the Shipwreck Zone and you braced for a harsh impact as you splashed into the waters below. You squirmed, your mind overrun as you panicked and swam for the surface. You caught a sudden movement from the corner of your eye and turned, spotting a villain with a shark like appearance headed right for you.

In any other situation you would have already used your quirk, Mind Crush, to control your enemy but you were frozen in fear. As his jaws grew closer your eyes screwed shut. 'Izuku...' if he was the last person you thought of, it wasn't a half bad way to go...

"L/n!" a familiar voice called, making your eyes snap open as the villain was kicked away by Tsuyu. She quickly wrapped her tongue around your waist and raised you out of the water, gently resting your body on the ship where Midoriya was as well.

"Y/n!" his eyes widened and he moved to your side as you took large gulps of air. You coughed wetly in-between, hacking up whatever water had managed to slip into your system and your chest burned with the action. "Y/n, are you alright?" Izuku asked softly as he rest a hand on your back, gently soothing you and you managed a nod. Tsuyu soon climbed up the side of the ship to join you with an especially pleased Mineta.

"L/n, you froze..." Asui said bluntly, making you flinch as you kept a hand on your chest.

"These are villains, Asui..." you replied hoarsely. "These are real villains..." your voice shook as you slowly turned to address the frog girl. "You don't really think we can beat them, do you?" 

You weren't ready to handle this kind of threat...Certainly not this soon...

Tsuyu didn't immediately answer and Mineta was quick to agree with you. Izuku rubbed circles on your back and gave you a small smile.

"There's no need to worry, Y/n..." Midoriya started as he quickly surveyed the villains currently in the water. "I think they'd prefer us to be in the water to engage in any form of battle...They haven't made a move on us so it's safe to assume they're either underestimating us or that they're waiting us out..."

"Waiting...us out?" Mineta echoed incredulously and Izuku nodded.

"I...I think we were randomly split up..." he murmured, making the three of you look at him in surprise.

"What...?"

"Think about it..." Izuku turned to Tsuyu. "For a group that's so well informed...They dropped you in a water based environment, Tsu..." Izuku pointed out and she nodded slowly.

"That's right...If they knew that I was a frog then they would have probably thrown me into that fire disaster zone over there..." she glanced to the nearby dome. "If I had been put there, I probably wouldn't survive..."

"But what can we do?" you asked lowly, your grip on the top of your hero costume growing tighter. "Even if we were randomly placed here...How are we going to survive the villains, let alone escape?" you frowned. "With my Mind Crush...I need direct eye contact to control someone...With them all in the water like that..." you trailed off but Izuku quickly grabbed your hand in his, making your eyes widen.

"But if you could get a clear shot on at least one, you'd be able to make him turn on the others and we would have a chance!" he gave you a look brimming with determination and you flushed if only for a moment.

"Y-you have a plan, Izuku?"

He nodded. "I'm gonna get you to those villains, Y/n...This rides on you..."

You gulped, your heart pounding in your chest as his grip on your hand never once wavered. 

Not then. 

Not with Mineta spewing about the plan being doomed to fail.

Not when you both went head first after the villains with his Smash and your Mind Crush.

Not even when you were all watching Aizawa take on the villains while you all hid near the shore.

That all changed, however, when it appeared. That thing called Nomu...

You shuddered, your hands tightly clasped before your chest as your teacher was mauled by this...monster...As another scream tore out of Aizawa's throat, you curled your fingers into trembling fists. 

"I can't take any more of this!" you snarled, something quite unlike you as your eyes shifted to a glowing gold and your gaze snapped to the creature. The range was still moderately far but you refused to let this continue to your sensei. 

"L-l/n, wait! They'll see us!" Mineta hissed but you paid him no mind, no longer caring if your hiding spot would be revealed. At this point, it didn't matter because even if it wouldn't do much...Even with the possibility that you might fail...If it could just buy Aizawa some precious time...

'Now!' your eyes narrowed as the Nomu stopped, his stare shifting to meet yours. The beast held your gaze and the eyes of his leader soon followed, your cover officially blown. 

"Release him...and attack the man behind you..." you mutter, your strong gaze never wavering as the creature stared. You frowned at this, however, as the Nomu still kept his grip on the arm of your fallen teacher. "R-release him and attack that man behind you!" you tried, your eyes widening now when the beast turned back to Aizawa and twisted his arm yet again.

"No..no way..." you gaped, the golden glow of your eyes fading as the short time limit of your quirk struck. "It didn't work..."

"What an interesting child..." Shigaraki grinned and you froze as he dashed forward.

"Y/n!"

It all seemed to happen in an instant as Tomura burst forward with his hand outstretched and you knew that meant death. You saw what he'd done earlier to your teacher's elbow. How it made the skin rot and decay.

Midoriya remembered well as he jumped from the water, charging his arm for a blow. As the enemy drew closer, your eyes widened when Nomu left your sensei and bolted towards you.

It had taken the blow from Izuku and his master was now headed right for you. His hand inched closer to your face and from the corner of your eye you saw that the beast had grabbed Izuku after his failed attack. You knew the power this monster held and your throat tightened as Midoriya's eyes met yours.

No...

He mouthed something to you before the creature struck, his punch driving Izuku into the dirt and the force of the hit made his body bounce against the ground. The floor cracked beneath him and his head smacked the ground before his body came to a stop. 

"It'll be okay, Y/n..."

The leader had paused his assault to look back with something akin to annoyance, you assumed. That, however, was the last thing on your mind as you stared at Midoriya's unmoving form.

"Oi, oi, oi! I didn't say kill him, Nomu..." the man sucked his teeth and although this would have been the perfect chance to try and escape, you couldn't. You weren't even sure if Tsuyu and Mineta were still around but the thought barely fazed you at this point.

"M-Midoriya..." you whimpered as he remained still. "H-hey...Izuku, come on..." you continued, tears slowly stinging your eyes. Even as there was an explosion near the entrance, you couldn't take your eyes off the boy that always filled your thoughts.

____________

"Ah, L/n! Would you like to have lunch with m-me? I-I mean, us!" Izuku stuttered with flushed cheeks, Iida and Uraraka snickering behind their hands as they looked on. You grinned, feeling warmth settle in your cheeks as you fiddled with your hands.

"I'll join you on one condition..." you fidgeted somewhat. "P-please call me by my first name from now on...Call me Y/n..."

_____________

"You're so good with your quirk, Y/n! It's so amazing..." the boy marveled, making you turn your gaze away with a light smile. 

"It's nothing special, really..."

_____________

Not Izuku...

Not Izuku...

Your breathing shortened, something new bubbling in your chest as blood lazily pooled around the boy's head. Something was different, you mildly thought as the leader shuffled back and you faintly heard him mutter about All Might but you could no longer bring yourself to care.

"Y-you...did this..." you slowly climbed to shore, your head bowed as a heavy and foreboding feeling settled in the air. "You did this!" you screamed, your voice echoing through the entire plaza as your eyes glowed gold once more.

The fighting villains in the surrounding area all froze, their eyes becoming lifeless and dull. Your classmates didn't know what to make of it and that hesitation was all it took before the villains ran. 

The thugs of the plaza converged on your location with their quirks active as the enemy, apparently named Shiragaki Tomura, backed away once more. The portal like being had returned, addressing the man as the villains circled the two.

"Hey, hey! What are you fools doing?!" he demanded, dodging a random man's fist as another attacked with a bolt of electricity. He furiously glared at you before slipping past another of his villains. "What did that girl do!?" he snarled and was distracted for a moment which allowed a reptilian like woman to land a strike on him.

Kill...

Kill...

Kill Shigaraki Tomura...

"Nomu!" he called and the beast perked up before charging to you but you didn't move. All Might was racing to stop the monster from reaching you but he was still too far away. 

'I won't make it...!' He thought but as your gaze turned to Nomu, the hero stared in shock.

"Kill Shigaraki Tomura..." you murmured and the beast stopped. It let out a cry before rushing to his former master.

"What?!" Tomura was quick to avoid the first blow from Nomu but not the second. The beast's fist connected with his cheek, sending Tomura soaring past the stunned All Might. As his back plowed through rock, Tomura wheezed when he came to a stop and saw Noumu rushing toward him. "G-game over..."

The portal opened before Nomu, sucking him in instantly before doing the same with Tomura.

They were gone.

Your breathing hitched once again, your hands balling into fists as your form trembled. He got away...He got away!

"Young L/n?" 

Your head whipped to the speaker, your quirk still active and long since past the time limit but in your current state you'd yet to notice. 

All Might's eyes were narrowed as he carefully watched you. How you were still standing was baffling to him as he knew the strain your quirk had on you along with its effects on your body.

'Exhaustion, painful migraines and temporary loss of sight...' He listed to himself sourly. 'To control these many people at once and going past her limit...' He thought as your gaze never left his. The crowd of villains were simply standing silently before one by one, they each collapsed.

The golden glow of your eyes slowly faded away and you stumbled slightly, the effects of the prolonged use of your quirk quickly settling in. You felt your body failing as your vision began to fade. You barely managed to look behind you, your eyes settling on Izuku as he slowly regained his consciousness.

"I...zuku..." your eyes closed as you fell forward, your legs too weak to keep standing. As the darkness claimed you, you swore you faintly heard the call of your name.

_____

'Where...' You groaned softly, the fog in your mind slowly clearing as you groggily regained consciousness. The clean, pristine smell in the air burned your nose and made you grunt as you could already piece together where you were. 

Recovery Girl's office...

You forced your eyes open, immediately regretting it as you were met with the harsh white lights of the room. Miraculously, you hadn't been struck with your usual loss of sight drawback since you'd overused your quirk but your eyes were still painfully sensitive and you groaned at the realization. You tried to cover your eyes with your forearm, only to realize that your hand was being held down by something. Or rather, someone.

You blinked, turning your gaze to see a sleeping Izuku cradling your right hand. Aside from a couple scrapes, you assumed, your hand and forearm had minimal bandages. 

"What happened...?" you muttered softly, brushing your free hand against the wrappings around Izuku's head but you didn't expect that to wake him. The boy jumped awake, making you flinch slightly.

"Mmn...Y/n?" he whispered, rubbing the sleep from his eyes before his eyes widened. "Y/n! Y-you're awake!" he suddenly brought you into his arms and you didn't know how to respond. Your cheeks blazed as Izuku tightened his embrace. "I can't believe you're awake..." he whispered softly, seemingly never wanting to let go and you shakily returned the hug but you could hardly believe this was happening.

"Y-you stayed here..." you really couldn't grasp that this was happening. "You stayed here with me...?"

The green eyed boy pulled back with a small smile. "Of course I stayed, Y/n..." he gingerly brushed your cheek with his thumb. He grinned and you returned the smile, unable to resist his infectious mood. "No matter what happens, I'll always be here Y/n..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 948 27
This book is about Boku No Hero Academia x Fem! Reader oneshots. There will be girlxgirl and boyxgirl oneshots. I am also including class 1-B and som...
5.5K 329 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...
210K 2.6K 33
Like the title says, these will be one-shots for My Hero Academia and the reader. I will be posting more one-shots when I'm not too busy. But feel fr...
36.2K 1.2K 20
I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS OR SUGGESTIONS I have made one of these before. THIS IS NOT A CONTINUATION OF THAT! So if you haven't read my other one that...