How It All Started - Dylan O'...

By OHale24

Y/N and her best friend Vere are taking a much needed break from work. Of course, with this much needed break... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 26

712 11 11
By OHale24

"Oh my gosh its Ian, its Ian." I whisper to myself. "Your adorable when your fangirling." Dylan says as he looks over at me. "Am I that loud?" I ask. "No but were close to each other so I can hear you." He says and I nod.

"Holy s***! My eyes are being blessed!" I whisper shout. "I am offended." Dylan says as he puts his hand over his heart. "Dylan your my boyfriend, I'm fangirling right now. Its not like I'm gonna break up with you and go date them." I say to Dylan.

Dylan pulls me to his chest. "You better not." He says in a sweet, hopeful kind of tone. "I won't." I say as I peck his lips. "Can you please introduce me to them." I smile widely. "Come on lets go." He rolls his eyes playfully as he walks us over to the guys. I better not make a fool out of myself.

Its all the guys from the teen wolf cast. Literally from season 1 to season 6.

Colton Haynes, Linden Ashby, JR Bourne, Daniel Sharman, Ian Bohen, Cody Christian, Ryan Kelley, The Carver Twins, Khylin Rhambo, just to name a few.

"Hey guys this is Y/N.. my girlfriend." Dylan says with a short but noticeable pause, at least noticeable to me. "Hi." I say as I wave at them. There's too many for me to shake their hands.

"Hi my names Cody." Cody says as he shakes my hand. If I die today, I will die happy. "She watches the show." Dylan tells the guys. "I could've told them that." I tell Dylan as I playfully roll my eyes. "Well that makes it easier for us, now we don't have to introduce ourselves." Khylin says. "True." I say with a small laugh. "You seem very calm." Daniel says. "I seem but I'm not, like I'm shaking, like I can die happily now." I say and everyone laughs.

"Have you met the other girls yet?" JR asks. "No, I've only met Holland and Crystal." I tell the guys. "Y/N!!!" I turn around to see Vere, Holland and Crystal waving at me to come over. "I should probably go before Holland gets on my a** for ignoring them." I tell the guys and the laugh while nodding. "Ill see you in a bit babe." I tell Dylan as I walk over to the girls.

"What's up?" I asks the girls. "We want you to meet the rest of the girls." Crystal says.

I turn to see Shelley Henning, Arden Cho, Melissa Ponzio, Adelaide Kane, Jill Wagner, Victoria Moroles, just to name a few.

"So this is Y/N." Holland says with a smile. "She's best friends with Vere." Crystal says and I nod. "We would introduce ourselves but they already told us your fans of the show." Shelley says with a laugh and we join in.

"So how did you guys meet?" Melissa asks. "We met on a cruise." Vere says and I nod.

"Its actually really funny yet so stupid." I say with a laugh remembering how we met. "Oh gosh I can't with myself." I say as I close my eyes tightly. "Oh come on tell us." Shelley says.

"So Vere and I were at the pool and I wanted to go to the water slides and well they were a floor higher than the pool and Vere didn't want to come with me since she wanted to tan." I say while I give Vere a look. "Oh leave me alone." Vere says as she pushes slightly.

"Anyways, so I go by myself." I say again giving Vere a look as she rolls her eyes at me. "So I'm running around like a little kid especially because the water wasn't salt water like the pool where Vere was at." I say with a disgusted face. I kinda drank some salt water when I did a cannonball, yeah I threw up, you don't want to know where.

"So I decided to run to the water slides, and well like at the moment I knew it was dangerous but me being all 'tough' said to myself that I laugh at the face of danger. So like I started laughing to myself which now that I think about it everyone must of thought I'm crazy." I say with a giggle and everyone else laughs along.

"Anyways so while I'm running to the water slide I hear someone yell, 'I wouldn't run if I were you' so I go to turn around to see who yelled that but my dumb*** slipped and I couldn't walk, so Dylan being the gentleman that he was carried me to my room." I say and nod signaling that's the story. "I blame Dylan for you slipping." Arden says and we all laugh.

"ITS TIME!!" Someone yells and we all look at each other before running inside to get the fronts seats closer to the TV.

~Inside~

"Vere I got here first." I say to Vere as I continue to slap her arm so she gives me the seat. "No." She says and I pout. "But best friend you love me." I continue to slap her arm and push her. "Y/N your making a scene." She whispers. "Vere." I continue to pout.

"Oh my gosh Y/N we always share seats what's so different now." She says. Honestly I really don't know why I want the seat by my self but I just do.

"Are they always like this?" Sprayberry asks and the gang nods with some of them sighing at the same time. By the gang I mean Holland, both Tyler's, Crystal and Dylan.

"Just sit with me." Dylan says. "Okay!" I say and I quickly rush over to cuddle with him. Before I could even reach Dylan T-pose pushed me back and sat on top of Dylan. "He's mine!" He says as he cuddles with him.
Okay that's too cute, I quickly take my phone out and snap a pic. "Move Posey find your own cuddle buddy." I say as I sit on Dylan's lap and wait for the episode to start, which is only like 2 minutes away.

"He was my cuddle buddy before you." He says as he pushes me off Dylan and sits on his lap. "T-pose." I pout. "Ugh fine come over here cuddle buddy." I smile and sit on his lap. I know what your thinking, "how does that work?" Well, T-pose is sitting in top of Dylan while I'm sitting on top of T-pose, I have no idea how Dylan's gonna see the episode but oh well.

Some of the people at Holland's house started taking pictures of us. T-pose and I were smiling in all of them while Dylan poked his head out while pouting. I told Vere to send it to me cause it looked hilarious.

"Okay I can't see the episode." Dylan says as the episode starts.

I get off of Tyler and Dylan snuggles with T-pose. "I hate sharing my snuggle buddy." They both say in unison. "What did we tell you!" They say at the same time again talking to everyone in the room. "Okay now stop it." They say with a laugh but quickly give each other a weird look when they say the same thing.

"Best friend" I say with a devious smile. "Ugh fine." She says as she lets me cuddle with her during the episode. I smile like an idiot when she agrees to let me hug her. I know I'm a little kid, but I like it that way.

~After the episode was over~

Once the episode was over people started to leave. The house was literally almost empty except for the guys from the cast and Vere, Crystal, Shelley, Arden and well me. Of course also Holland, I mean it is her house.

"I should probably get going." Ian says as he gets up. "What noo." I pout thinking I said that in my head when clearly I didn't as everyone bursted out laughing.  

"Are you sure I'm not the boyfriend?" Ian says to the group. "I'm sure!" Dylan says with a smirk, while i just sat there embarrassed that I really said that out loud. This happens to me way more than I would like it to. Not that I want it to happen at all though.

"Okay boys its you guys bed time." Holland says as she gets up to follow the boys out. Even though both Tyler's and both Dylan's try to sneak upstairs.

"Boys get out." Shelley says and the girls and I giggle. "Bye!" We all yell with a huge grin on our faces.

But of course I had to be pulled away by the one and only Dylan. Lucky Vere, Tyler just stood by her to say goodnight and shared a goodnight kiss. They're so cute.

"No, you don't Dylan. She's mine." Holland says as she pulls me back inside the house. "No mine." Dylan says with a cute little pout.  "Excuse you I belong to myself." I say to both of them as they pout.

"Sorry Dylan, I did promise Holland I would be staying with her during our trip here." I say with a sorrowful smile. "But Y/N." He continues. "No buts Dylan, you heard the woman she's staying with me this trip." Holland says while smirking and the girls nodding from behind.

"Fine but I get to take her out without you guys." He says and I nod and so do the girls.

"Well ill leave you to say goodnight." Holland says as she goes inside and I turn to look at Dylan. "I'm happy your here but I would've liked it if you stayed with me." He says as he sways us. "I promised Holland, sorry Dyl, next time." I say to him with a small smile.

"Okay." He says. "Remember how you said you habe never been to Chipotle." He says and I recognize what he's talking about. "I'm gonna take you tomorrow okay. I'll come and pick you up later on in the day you know like 3 or 4." He says and I nod. "Yeah sure." I say with a smile.

"Okay well I gotta go cause the girls are pointing at their phones clock and to my car." he says with a laugh and I turn around to see the girls at the window doing exactly what Dylan was saying but they quickly stop once they see they've been caught by me. I shake my head at the girls as they quickly close the curtains.

"Goodnight Dylan." I say to him as I kiss him goodnight. "Night Y/N." He says as he kissed my head before heading to his car. "Text me when you get home, okay?" I tell him before he closes the door. He lowers the car window and says, "don't worry I will." He starts the car and I head back inside.

"Pillow fight!"
------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 26 is now complete!!!

Y'all I have no idea why I keep taking so long I am so sorry. I hope this chapter was good enough to compensate for how long I've been taking lately. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

I'm sorry guys I was planning on updating Sunday but I got sick that I couldn't update. But I'm better so that's why I'm here today lol.

I hope you guys are having a great day, night, year, life. Lol

Well till next chapter.

Bye guys😁👋💗
-M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 2.6K 16
. ╭─ · · · ▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭ パニック ▸ ♡"⇢ ꗃ その色が変わる度僕は ⴰ ⴰ ︶ .꒷ 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝘾𝙊𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝙊 𝗕𝗧𝙎 ⇲...
644K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
765K 15.8K 40
Edward wasn't all sad and alone before Bella. He was married to the first ever Vampire Artemis. Heartbroken and very angry she leaves. She gets a cal...
82.8K 51 9
❝in your dreams blondie.❞ (book one) laura pickering: a teenage american witch, going to hogwarts for her fourth year. trying to keep her real ident...