How It All Started - Dylan O'...

By OHale24

Y/N and her best friend Vere are taking a much needed break from work. Of course, with this much needed break... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 30

671 16 31
By OHale24

"Thank you." I say to the Uber driver as I pay him. I walk over to my car and put my stuff inside my car.

I left my car at my brothers house since we went in Vere's car to the airport, so now I'm here at my brothers house, picking up my baby.

I knock on the door and my brother opens the door. "Hey." I say as I hug him and he hugs back. "Well your early." He says as he lets me. "Yeah, they needed me at the hospital." I say as I hug Boo as she comes towards me licking me.

"Then how come Vere isn't here as well?" He questions. "They just needed me." I say. "Now that's a lie." He says. "No its not." I say as I look at him hurt that he thinks I'm lying, even though I am. "Y/N I've known you all my life, I know when your lying." He says giving me the 'im older than you I know everything' look.

I feel like a child, because me and my brother are having a staring contest. The best part, note the sarcasm, I always loose. I suck at lying. "Okay stop it you guys." Jane says as she comes down the stairs and hugs me.

"Uh finally, my eyes were tired." I say as I hug her back. "I still think your lying." Y/B/N says. "Omg Y/B/N." I sigh out. "Honestly its a long story okay and I'm tired." I say to him. "I've got time. And as your older brother I deserve to know, were suppose to be there for each other, remember." He says and I nod.

"Get your popcorn ready." I sigh and Jane and my brother runs of to the kitchen and come back with plenty of snacks for all three of us.

~ 2 hours later ~

So I told them the story from the very beginning from how we met, to how we started dating, and how it all went downhill, quite literally.

"You know if papi(dad) and ama(mom), find out that you invited people you barely knew to stay in your house, you are gonna get in big trouble, doesn't matter if you are an adult and you were dating one of them!?" My brother questions and I nod. "Yes I know that, that's why we are not gonna say anything about this." I say to both of them and they nod. I groan. "The worst part is that you know how stuff spreads in seconds in this family, so everyone already knows im dating Dylan but now that I broke up with him, everyone's gonna question where he is and its just... ugggh." I sigh as I let my self drop on the couch.

"I think you should have told him straight up how you felt." Jane says and I nod. "I know its just, I ment to but I always give people another chance and so I would give him another chance without him knowing, till finally I gave him way too many." I say and they both nod. "I know, I'm just saying." She says and I nod. "I'm glad you broke up with him, you shouldn't be with someone who treats you like that." Jane says and my brother nods.

"I swear if he shows up anywhere near you I beat the living c*** out of him." He says angry. "No, please don't I don't want this to turn into something huge." I say. "What happened, happened, anyways he's famous if videos of you fighting him pop up on the internet you will start to get hated on, and I couldn't live with myself if that happened." I say and he nods. "Fine, if that's what you want." He says. I start to pet Boo who is laying on my lap. She has always been able to tell when I'm sad, and everyone I am she lays with me, it always cheers me up, I love her.

"Okay lets change the conversation you know how I don't like people hurting for me, or pitying me, or hurting themselves so lets change the convo." I say to them. "Okay, so I already got the tickets for mom and dad for their birthday." He says. "Okay cool." I say happily.

"Well we already have the hotel booked, we just have to wait for the weekend and this will be perfect." I say excitedly. "Mom and Dad are gonna be so surprised." Y/B/N says. "I know, well I should probably get going, Boo here is sleepy so I need to go take her home." I say with a small laugh as I get up carefully trying not to wake her up.

"Okay well ill see you this weekend." Jane says and I smile hugging goodbye. "Ill help you take Boo's stuff to the car." My brother says as he help take Boo's stuff to the car.

"Well ill see you this weekend." My brother says as we hug goodbye. "Yeah." I reply. "Hey, if you feel down or anything just know I'm always here for you." He says as he rubs my back. "Thank you." I say as I hug him tighter.

We say our final goodbyes and I go home.

~At Home~

"Come on Boo." I say as I open the door. We walk in and I start to put all our stuff where they belong.

~The Next day~

I went to work today, luckily I had an early shift so I got out earlier today. I took a shower and turned on the TV.

As I start to turn on the TV to watch back-to-back episodes of Friends, my phone starts to ring. "Hello?" I say as I pick up the phone. "Hey girl!! It's me Tyler!" I hear Posey say in a high voice in to the phone. "Oh gosh." I say laughing.

"What's up?" I ask. "I was wondering how your doing?" Tyler says in a sweet voice. "I'm doing good, what about you?" I ask. "I'm doing good." He says and I nod. "Well we were all wondering how you were doing and I-." Tyler says before I cut him off.

"Everyone as in who?" I ask curious if Dylan was asking as well. "Well everyone." Tyler says with a laugh. "And... Dylan?" I ask curiously. "What's he been up to?" I ask.

"I actually have no idea, he's been in his house all day. He hasn't talked to any of us today, actually." He says sounding confused. "Oh wow." I say quietly. "Do you know what's wrong with him?" Tyler asks.

"Uh no we haven't talked at all today." I say and he hums in response. "Well we were just wondering how you were doing and I definitely wasn't't buying Vere sometime to find your spare key, which it turns out you don't have, and then walk into your backyard and inside your house." Tyler says as I hear Boo starting to bark.

"What!?" I say as I turn around and see Vere standing inside my house. "Best friend!!" I yell as I turn to hug Vere. "Okay well ill leave you two to it." Tyler says through the phone which I somehow put on speaker. "Okay bye!" We yell into the phone as I hang up.

"What are you doing here your not supposed to be back till tomorrow." I say to her. "Y/N I'm your best friend, and I know as much as you love our jobs, I know you wouldn't cut your break short just to go to work earlier." She says and gives me that look saying your caught.

"What happened? I know somethings up because when we called Dylan asking if he was almost done with what he was doing, you know how you said he had to do something important." She says as she raises an eyebrow at me.

"He was confused but he said, 'oh yeah, I won't be able to go I'm on my way to go meet with my manager.'" She says. "What happened?" She says in a soothing voice.

"We... broke up." I say. "Well I broke up with him." I tell her and she hugs me. "I'm gonna have to tell the story all over again arn't I?" I tell her and she nods.

~ 2 hours later ~

"And that's how it went." I say with a sigh. "You should've called me... I would of rushed back to beat his a**." She says like the protective best friend she is.

"Thanks Vere, but its okay it wasn't working out and that's okay." I say while nodding, trying to convince myself that it was okay. "Can I beat that stupid f****** h*e though." Vere says talking about the girl that was all over Dylan. "Please do." I say. "Next time I see her I will." She says making me smile. "Your the best best friend I could ask for, you know that." I tell her and she nods.

"So I already called in so ill be working tomorrow as well." She says. "I'm sorry, I ruined your break, that you could have ended with Tyler, but instead I had to break up with Dylan and now your here comforting me." I sigh.

"Hey, I'm doing this because I care." She says as she comforts me. "Hey if you want to cry, scream, anything, I'm here for you." She says but I shake my head. "No, I'm not gonna cry for someone who isn't worth it. Why should I cry or be angry when I'm the one that broke up with him." I say to her. "Okay, you want to watch a movie then?" She asks and I nod.

"A Disney movie?" She asks and I nod happily.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 30 is now complete!!!

So I feel like this is a long chapter but not long because I picked up right were it started and it didn't really move forward if you know what I mean. Anyways I want y'all to know that the month we are in for this book is August... I don't know if y'all read it or if you guys forgot or if I forgot to write it in the authors note but I think I mentioned somewhere that I'm trying to get the book to where we are now. So like in February 2018

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Well please vote and comment on your thoughts for this chapter.

Have a nice day, night, week, month, year, life.

Bye👋😀💓
-M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 15.8K 40
Edward wasn't all sad and alone before Bella. He was married to the first ever Vampire Artemis. Heartbroken and very angry she leaves. She gets a cal...
45.2K 968 32
Y/n is best friends with none other than Tom Holland and Harrison Osterfield. Tom and y/n, however, have a special connection that neither are brave...
1.2M 47.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 23.6K 30
Draco Malfoy. One of the most arrogant teenage boys in Slytherin's house. He struts through the school and doesn't miss an opportunity to cut someone...