How It All Started - Dylan O'...

By OHale24

Y/N and her best friend Vere are taking a much needed break from work. Of course, with this much needed break... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 27

700 14 7
By OHale24

"Oh your gonna get it Shelley." I say as I grab the closest pillow to me and start a pillow fight with her. She's going down I'm the queen of pillow fights.

"I'm the queen of pillow fights Y/N! So I think your going to loose!!" Shelley retorts. "Um... excuse you I'm the queen of pillow fights." I say as I stop hitting Arden who's 'dead' on the floor.

"Well your on my turf now!" She jokes. "Oh its on Shelley!!" I say as I run to her quickly smashing her face with the pillow. "You shouldn't have said that she's very protective of her thrown." Vere says and I nod as Shelley and I continue with the pillow fight.

After what feels like an hour we call it a tie. We had also gotten the girls into the pillow fight cause we started hitting everyone lmao. Okay so I feel the need to say this Shelley and I's competition was all fun and games.

"Okay so what now?" Arden says and stifle a laugh.

"Music videos!?" Crystal says excitedly and we all jump excitedly. "F*** yes!" Vere says excitedly while I do the sign of the cross to her.  "Like if you didn't curse before." She says with a laugh as she playfully pushes me on the couch.

~

~

"Morning." I wake up to see Ian waking me up. Am I dreaming. I reach out my hand to touch his face and well yep I'm not dreaming.

"I'm not dreaming." I say as I sit up. "How come your the easiest to wake up then all the other girls?" Daniel says as he lightly slaps Vere. "I'm a light sleeper, also I wouldn't do that if I were you." I say as he continues. "Vere has some quick reflexes so if she wakes up she will punch y-" I was cut off by Daniel falling to the floor and Vere sitting up. "-you." I finish.

"Oww." Daniel and Crystal yell out at the same time as daniel holds his nose. "Your sitting on my arm!" Crystal yells as she tries to push Daniel off her arm. I quickly get up to help Crystal. "Yeah help her!" Daniel says sarcastically while Crystal and I give him a look. "I mean... Crystal are you okay I am so sorry?" He says but we continue to glare.

"I'm gonna go look for frozen peas." He says as he walks away. "No I need those." Crystal says. "Crystal calls dibs." I yell as I run to the kitchen. "No, my peas!" He yells. "She called dibs." I retort as we run side by side.

Once we got to the kitchen we quickly look for any frozen peas just our luck, well Crystal and Daniel's there isn't any.

"What!?" Daniel yells. We grab a bag of ice for him and Crystal and go back to the living room. "What took y'all so long I already had the peas for Crystal." Vere says as she points to Crystals arm. "Why didn't you tell us." Daniel yells. "We wanted to see how long it took y'all to realize." Ian said as he tries to wake up Holland and Arden as they somehow are still sleeping after all the ruckess we made.

"I didn't say anything because I didn't want to give Daniel the peas." Crystal says as she shrugs. "Hey!" Arden yells as she gets hit by an Ice cube. I turn to see Daniel pointing at me and him hiding the bag of Ice behind his back. I just stare at him in disbelief.

I can't believe him. I quickly punch him in the arm.

"Hey!" He yells as he rubs his arm. "Hey." I wave at him as I sit on the couch and smile innocently. "I like her." Ian said as he pointed at me. "Lets keep her." He said as he sat next to me. "Oh and Vere as well. She be punching everyone in her sleep." He says and I laugh.

"Dylan's on his way." Holland says out of no where. "Yay!" I jump up at the same time Arden asks 'which one.' "O'Brien." Holland says as she gets up from the couch. "Who wants pancakes!?" She yells from the kitchen. "I do!" We all scream at the same time.

"Well if you don't help no pancakes for you." She says and we all rush to the kitchen. Daniel and I immediately stop when the doorbell rings. "Ill get it!" We yell at the same time. "I said so first!" We yell again. "Daniel/ Y/N stop!!!" We yell at the same time again. He quickly pushes me on the couch as he gets the door.

"Hey Dylan, other Dylan, Posey, Tyler." He says out of breath. I run to him as I slam him to the wall unintentionally I just wanted to slightly move him away from the door.  "Oops" I say as I help him up. "Hey guys." I say as if that didn't just happen.

"Well see ya in P.E." i quickly run off to the kitchen.

"Hey guys what did I miss." I say as I stand next to everyone baking pancakes. "Who was at the door?" Vere asks. "The boys." I say.

"This isn't P.E!" Posey says as he walks in the kitchen. "Of course not it's the kitchen." Ian says as he walks over to him. "I seriously pray for you Posey, I really do." He says as he puts his hand on Tyler's shoulder and goes to sit at the kitchen table.

"Thank you Ian." He says with his cute little smile of his.

"Okay food's ready." Holland says as we set the plates on the table. "I call dibs on sitting next to best friend." I say as I sit next to Vere. Once I sat next to her I lay my head on her shoulder. "Not again." Vere says as she slouches. "Oh you know you love me best friend." I say as I pinch her cheeks. "Stop I'm eating." She says and I pout. "Dylan lets me pinch his cheeks." I say as I pinch sprayberry's cheeks. "Uh, no I don't." He says as he slaps my hand away. "Hey!" Dyl and I say at the same time.  "Don't hit her!" Dylan says as he slaps other Dylan's arm. I turn to Sprayberry and stick out my tongue.

"Anyways.." Crystal says as she looks at everyone. "What are we doing today?" Shelley asks excitedly. "I don't know about you guys but Y/N and I are going out today after breakfast." Dylan says and everyone says shocked, "yall are." Dylan just nods. "After breakfast?" I asks and he nods. "Okay."

"What about us?" Vere asks. "We shall go touring." Posey says and everyone nods. "Without us." I pout and they nod. "Wow thanks guys y'all are the best." I say sarcastically. "Thanks Y/N." Sprayberry says as he 'flips his hair'. "Hmm." I pout again as I push him a bit. "How come she can hit me." Dylan asks my Dylan. "Don't hit your son!" My Dylan says to me. "Wow when did this happen." Everyone including me, except Dyl yells when he says that. "When we started dating."

"Mom can I have 40 dollars?" Sprayberry asks. "What!?" I say, boy's an actor I should be the one asking for money, even though nurses get paid a great amount of money in my opinion. I turn to look at sprayberry and see him pouting. I turn to Vere pouting. "Don't look at me he's your son." She says as she put her hands in the air. I look at everyone else, "What Vere said." "Ask your father." I say as I eat my pancake.

"No." I hear Dylan say to baby Dylan. "Momm-." I didn't let baby Dylan finish. "Choo choo here comes the train." I say as I put some food in Dylan's mouth. "Well talk about the money later." I say. "Really!?" He asks genuinely happy. "No." I say with a smile. "Wow." He says as he takes another bite.

~after breakfast~

I go downstairs to see Dylan waiting for me. "Okay I'm ready." I say as I smile at Dylan. "Okay so I was thinking we can go with the gang today and tomorrow we can go just the two of us." He says as we sway side to side. "Sounds good to me." I say with a smile.

"But I do want to show you something at my house." He says with a smirk. "I think you'll like it." He says. "Uh what is it." I say excitedly. "You'll see." He says as he lead me towards the door. "Well be back in time to go with you guys! Don't leave without us!" Dylan yells and we are out the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 27 is now complete!!!

Wow I always say that lol.

OKAY GUYS ITS TIME TO CELEBRATE I LITERALLY UPDATED SO QUICK THIS TIME. I UPDATED FASTER THAN THE OTHER TIMES. AM I RIGHT OR AM I JUST IMAGINING THINGS?

Anyways, so my birthday was yesterday aww. I'm a year older now lmao.

Well enough about that I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and leave your opinions in the comments thank you.

Well have a nice day, night, week, month, year, life.

Bye😀👋💖
       -M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
32.3K 2.5K 25
ဒီပုံပြင်ထဲမှာ..ဘယ်သူကချစ်လွန်းခဲ့တာလဲ?
576K 24K 37
❛Catch me if you can❜ ꜜShe's the daughter of crime. He's London's best agent. ꜜBut most importantly, they're enemies, not lovers. -- MULTIPLE POV...
689K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...