How It All Started - Dylan O'...

By OHale24

Y/N and her best friend Vere are taking a much needed break from work. Of course, with this much needed break... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 23

763 12 6
By OHale24

After a while we all had gone to sleep since the next day we would be getting up early since the gang was heading back home.

¤The next day¤

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I wake up to the girls shaking me awake. "What are you guys trying to pull, some Frozen type of stuff with me?" I say as I sit up. "No." "Maybe" they say in unison and we burst out laughing.

"Okay why are y'all waking me up so early?" I ask as I lay back down. "Remember were leaving today." Holland says as they push me out of bed. Literally.

"Yeah at 5." I retort. "Yeah you and Vere slept in." Crystal says. I turn to look at the clock to see its already 3 p.m. "oh wow." I say as I stand up.

"Well I'm gonna eat breakfast." I say as I walk out my bedroom door. "Breakfast was like three hours ago." T-pose says as he walks by me in the hallway. "Hey if I wanted too I would eat breakfast all day." I say as I go to the kitchen.

I look through the cabinets to get some fruity pebbles. "Oh wait their's poptarts." I say surprised. I didn't even know I had poptarts, oh gosh I hope their not expired.

"This is your house how did you not know you had poptarts." Hoechlin says as he walks into the kitchen. "I have I ever told you that I might suffer from memory loss when I'm older?" I ask him. "No." He replies with a small laugh. "Well now I have." I say as I put my poptarts in the toaster.

"So what have y'all been doing?" I ask the guys who are eating cereal in the kitchen as I feed Boo.

"Watching tv and finishing packing." Hoechlin says and I nod. "Cool, cool." I say.

"Ding!"

"My poptarts are ready!" I yell in excitement. I set my poptarts on a plate and pour myself some milk.

"When was the last time you had poptarts?" T-pose asks. "Honestly I have no idea." I say as I take a bite out of my poptart.

The girls finally come into the kitchen and they sit at the table with us.

"Hey those are my poptarts." Vere says as she sits next to me. "Mmm no wonder I didn't remember buying these." I say as I look at my poptarts for a second then continue to eat them.

"Wait how are they Vere's?" Dylan asks. "Vere and I stack each others houses with each others favorite snacks and what not." I say and Vere continues for me as I continue to eat.

"So when were over at each others houses we know there is something that we like to eat." Vere says. "Also when we have sleepovers we take out everything we have at whoever's house were at and well you know what happens." Vere adds on.

"Why haven't we done that?" Holland asks the gang. "What are you talking about the guys and I have been doing this since we met." Dylan says and the boys fist bump each other.

"And y'all didn't count us in on it." Crystal says shocked. "Yeah, well, I really don't know what to say actually." Hoechlin says and the boys shrug.

"Wow." Crystal and Holland say in unison as they just nod their heads.

"Well I'm off to go change." I say as I get up from the table and go to my room.

"And I am ready." I say as I jump off the last step. "Finally we've been waiting a long time now." Hoechlin says messing with me. I pout.

"Well anyways its time to go." Crystal says as she checks the time.

"Who wants to drive?" I say as we walk out the door. "I do." Everyone yells in unison.

The gang starts to play rock paper scissors while I just wait in the car. I put the keys in the ignition and turn the air on. I play some music and sit back down in my seat.

"I won!" T-pose says as he sits in the drivers seat. "I got shot gun." Vere says as she sits at shot gun. Everyone else gets in the back of the car.

~At the Airport~

The gangs plane has just been called and now we are saying our final goodbyes.

"Bye guys." We say as we hug each other in a group hug. "Well see each other soon don't worry." Dylan says as I hug him. "I know but it doesn't make it easy that were." I stopped for a moment to remember. "1,546 miles away from each other." I say once I remember.

"Wait you actually know how many miles away we are from each other?" Dyaln asks surprised adding a small laugh. "I was bored one day and I decided to search it up." I say as I shrug my shoulders.

The lady comes on the speakers saying last call for the gangs plane.

"Uuuggghhhh." I groan out loud and the gang burst out laughing.

"Okay we have to go now." Crystal says and we all nod. We hug each other one last time and go our separate ways.

~Out of the airport~

"I'm hungry." Vere pouts as we head to the car. "There's a Papa johns near here." I say as we get in the car.

"And your paying right cause your inviting." Vere says jokingly. "Haha that's funny." I say reply.

"Can I drive?" Vere asks as I start the car. "Seriously you could've told me this before we got on." I groan. "You can drive after we pick up the pizza."

"Oh and lets binge watch on the Vampire Diaries when we get to your house." Vere says excitedly. "Fine."

~Back Home~

I finish feeding Boo and go over to get some drinks for Vere and I.

"Wow! You started without me!?" I ask shocked as I see her curled up in a ball on the couch eating pizza while watching the Vampire Diaries.

"Yeah, I mean its not like you actually watch the show." She says. "Hey! I still watch some episodes and I like the show even though I haven't seen the whole series... ugh you know what forget it." I say as I grab a blanket and some pizza.

A couple of minutes into the episode and I'm starting to get upset with myself for not asking Dylan why he called us, "just friends."

Its bothering me so much that I want to grab my phone and call him. But, at the same time I don't because what if we start arguing. I really don't want to argue with him over the phone while he's on a plane or in California and I'm here.

"Okay what's up!?" Vere says bringing back from talking to myself. Vere puts pause on the episode and turns to look at me.

"What do you mean?" I say to her as if nothing is wrong. I mean its really not a big deal, right? "I know you, something is wrong. One of the ways I know is because you are always asking me questions during episodes and right now you aren't asking any." She gives me that look, the one that lets you know you've been caught.

"Your seeing things." I say trying to brush it off even though she's giving me the same look again.

"Spill." She says as she scoots closer to me on the couch. "Well there's no way im getting out of this one." I sigh. "Nope." She says.

"So what's this about?" She starts off. "I dont know how to start this off even though its not a complicated subject its just... I mean its no big deal." I say.

"Do you miss Dylan? Is that what this is about?" She asks. "No its not that I mean I'm already used to it, but it is about Dylan." I say.

"Did he do something to you? Did you do something to him?" She asks.

"No, I mean its just last night during our date these girls came up to us, right." I say and she nods.

"We were eating ice cream, just saying even though it doesnt matter where we were but you know." I say and she nods.

"Wait, wait, wait! You went to get ice cream and you didn't bring me some" She says shocked. "Sorry, but in my defence I was upset, plus I always get you Starbucks when I go." I say. "True, but can we get some tomorrow though?" She pouts.

"Which one?" I say and she starts to think. "Both, after work." She says and I nod. 

"Well back to the story, so the girls they wanted to take a pictures with Dylan. So they were taking pictures everything was great until this girl asked if we were dating."
I say and Vere nods. "I just stayed quiet cause I didn't know to answer or not right. Then Dylan says, 'were just friends'" I say upset.

"What did you tell him!?" Vere says clearly upset. Thank you best friend I knew you would be on my side from the start.

"I didn't say anything." I say barely above a whisper. "Why?" She calmly says which im very thankful for.

"I don't know, I mean its just what if it was nothing to worry about. I mean yeah it hurt me, I mean its just I don't know." I say as I feel my eyes burning. Uugghh why am I so emotional. I quickly wipe my eyes before I start to cry a river.

"I was scared that it would ruin the night, and anyways he would have been leaving the next day and  if we got into an argument I wouldn't want him leaving like that for who knows how long." I say quickly trying to catch my breath.

"Hey, its okay." She assures me. "If this happens again just talk to him don't ignore it, okay." She says and I nod. "Its always better when you talk with them about what's hurting you." She says and I nod. "Thanks Vere, I don't know what I would do without you, your the best, best friend I could ever ask for."

"Hey, and if your still upset you can help me yell at the screen when Sybil shows up." She says and I laugh while nodding. "Of course ill help you, what are best friends for." I say and we laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23 is now complete!!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

I hope you guys are having a wonderful day, evening, night, life lol.

So wow! Yeah! Y/N is upset that Dylan called them 'just friends' I mean I don't blame her I mean boy better get his s*** right if he wanna stay with me. Like who does he think he is to be saying were just friends like weren't you the one that asked me to be your girlfriend!!??? Yeah I thought so!!

Anyways....

Plese leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments and vote thank you it means a lot to see those comments and votes it really warms my heart.

Also I just wanted to say that in school I just joined a team and I dont know it just makes me happy to know that I'm part of something in school like in a team i think its really fun plus i can make some pretty cool memories you know lol. Well yeah i just wanted to throw that in there.

Well till next chapter.

Bye👋💗😁
      -M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
219K 2.6K 16
. โ•ญโ”€ ยท ยท ยท โ–ฌโ–ญโ–ฌโ–ญโ–ฌโ–ญโ–ฌโ–ญ ใƒ‘ใƒ‹ใƒƒใ‚ฏ โ–ธ โ™ก"โ‡ข ๊—ƒ ใใฎ่‰ฒใŒๅค‰ใ‚ใ‚‹ๅบฆๅƒ•ใฏ โดฐ โดฐ ๏ธถ .๊’ท ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐˜พ๐™Š๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐™Š ๐—•๐—ง๐™Ž โ‡ฒ...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 23.6K 30
Draco Malfoy. One of the most arrogant teenage boys in Slytherin's house. He struts through the school and doesn't miss an opportunity to cut someone...