How It All Started - Dylan O'...

By OHale24

Y/N and her best friend Vere are taking a much needed break from work. Of course, with this much needed break... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 22

806 13 3
By OHale24

"Ugh I'm so tired." I groan as I let myself drop on the couch. I shake my heels off my feet and let them drop to the floor. "Me too." T-pose liyed down on me.

"I would act like I'm dying but one im two tired and second of all I'm too lazy to move.

"Your comfortable" T-pose says. "Thank you." I say with a small laugh. Tyler goes to get up from laying on top of me when I hear a bone pop. Tyler and I look at each other shocked and seconds later we burst out laughing.

"I. Can't. Breath." I say through my laughs.

A few seconds later T-pose and I have finally stopped laughing. "I'm literally crying from laughing." Tyler says as he wipes away his tears.

"I'm hungry." I pout. "Aww does the wittle girl want some ceweal." T-pose says in a baby voice and I nod with a pout.

"Then get it yourself." T-pose says with a evil smile and turns to walk towards the other couch. I quickly grab a pillow and throw it at him. Due to the impact of the pillow to the back of his head he fell on the couch, am I really that strong?

"Again with the pillows?" T-pose says as he stands back up. "Yep." I say popping the 'p' and sending him an evil smile.

"Ahh!" I scream as I am suddenly hit with a pillow. "Don't worry I got you T-pose." Hoechlin says to T-pose and I realize he's the one who hit me with the pillow.

I go to grab another pillow to hit Tyler when Dylan takes it out of my hands and I pout. "Hoechlin that's my job!" Dylan says as he hits Hoechlin with the pillow, then he hits me with the pillow.

"Hey!" I say to Dylan. I go to grab another pillow since he took that one out of my hands.

"Hey! No one hits my best friend!!" Vere says and I nod. "That's my job!" Vere adds as she takes the pillow out of my hands and hits me with it. "Hey!" I say as I take the pillow away from her. "Is everyone against me today." I say as the boys nod and the girls shake their heads, Vere hesitated though.

I hit all the boys with the pillow and hit Vere as well. "Why'd you hit me!?" Vere exclaims. "I said I wasn't against you!" She adds. "You hesitated!" I exclaim as I hit her with the pillow again. "You know I'd still defend you." Vere says as she hits me with the pillow.

"I know." I say as I continue to hit her.

"Don't worry babe Ill save you!" Hoechlin says as he runs at me with a pillow. Just before he hit me I 'accidentally' slammed the pillow at his face. "Oops! That was for Vere."

~A little while later~

So everyone got into a pillow fight the guys almost broke something so we stopped. Before I stopped though I hit the boys again with my pillow. Have I mentioned I love pillows!?🤔.

"Well I want to watch a movie?" Crystal says as she sits down on the couch and starts to search for a movie. "Me two." T-pose says and soon enough everyone starts to sit down on the couches.

I go to sit down next to Dylan when T-pose cuts me off.

"Look the love birds are going to sit together." He says in a 'aww' voice. "Yeah." I say shyly. "But were not the only love birds." I say as I point out #Vyler kissing each other in the couch with Crystal trying to scoot as far away as she can.

"Yeah but you guys sit together all the time." Tyler says as he pulls away from one of their many kisses. "You guys do too." I say as I finally let myself sit down next to Dylan.

"Yeah, but you guys are literally together everytime we turn around." Crystal says.

"Its called being in a long distance relationship." I say to them not rudely though.

"Okay were not trying to be rude we just wanna make a bet." Holland says and the gang nods. "We're listening." Dylan and I say at the same time.

"We want to bet that both of you can't stand being apart for less than an hour." T-pose says which makes me laugh. "Yes we can." I say to them. "Okay so if you guys give up you owe us twenty bucks but if we loose we each owe you twenty bucks." Holland says and we all nod.

I get up and move to the couch were Holland and T-pose are sitting at. "This is gonna be a while." I say as I slowly start to pout.

After the gang had finally chosen a movie, I wanted someone to cuddle with. So I looked to the right of the couch and sure enough there was Boo.

"Hey Boo." I say to her as I see her playing with her favorite lion chew toy. "Come here girl." I say as I pat my lap. She lays down on my lap and I start to cuddle with her. "Can't handle it." Posey playfully taunts.

"Can't I cuddle with my baby?" I say with a smile as I hug Boo. "Yeah, but I mean all you need to do is say, 'I give up'." T-pose says with a 'just saying' look.

"Nah I'm good." I say even though I really want to cuddle with Dylan, but I have my baby here so its okay, Dylan can wait.

~After the Movie~

After the movie was finally over I got to cuddle with Dylan again. Well Dylan came to sit next to me since Boo had fallen asleep on my lap.

"We won, so pay up." Dylan says with that smirk of his. The whole gang groans as they pay up. "Oh this is gold." I say as they give us the money.

"Well its time for my hour nap." Vere says as she takes Tyler upstairs with her.

Boo just woke up and got off my lap to play with her chew toy.

"I can't believe I lasted an hour without cuddling." I say to Dylan as I cuddle with him. "You really didn't." He says as he rocks me side to side. "Okay I can't believe I lasted an hour without cuddling with you." I correct with a small laugh.

"Lets go out today before I leave tomorrow." Dylan says. "So like our first official date?" I ask him. "Yeah." "Okay but I choose where." I say excitedly. "Okay." He says as he kisses my temple.

I turn to see what it is and I see that its 5 p.m. I get up and head up stairs.

"Wait where are you going?" Dylan asks he gets up from the couch. "I'm gonna change." I say like its obvious. "So where are we going?" He asks. "You'll see." I say with a smile.

I head upstairs and start to look through my clothes.

Once I finished changing I head downstairs to go find Dylan.

"Okay I'm ready." I say as I walk over to Dylan. "Where are y'all going?" T-pose asks and the whole gang looks at us for our response. "Were going out." Dylan says and I nod.

"Where?" Crystal asks and Dylan looks at me. "Somewhere." I say innocently. "She better be home before 10" Vere says and I give her a 'seriously' look. "Fine 11." We all give her the look. "12?"

"Yeah if its till one in the morning I'm gonna be sleepy." I say as I shrug. "Okay now go guys, have fun." They all say as they push us out the door. "Bye Boo, mommy will be back soon." I say as I hug her.

"Bye guys, remember to feed Boo at eight." I say to them as Dylan and I walk out the door. "Yes we know." They say. "And don't give her too much food or too little." I say. "You know what let me just go back inside and I get her food ready-" I was cutoff as they block the door. "We know how much to give her she will be fine, okay?" I nod and turn back around.

Dylan and I walk over to the car. "They better take good care of her." I say as I get in. "Don't worry they've had pets before they know what to do." He reassures me. "I know its just I don't know why I'm so nervous right now." I say with a laugh

"Your probably just over thinking things." He says as he holds my hand reassuringly and I nod. "Okay now I need the keys to your car." He says seriously, I burst out laughing and he soon joins in. I give him the keys and were off.

"Okay so were am I taking us." Dylan asks. "To eat." I say with a smile. And Dylan gives me a look. "Okay were going to eat just ill tell you when to turn and all that, okay?" I say and he nods.

I turn the music on and for the rest of the ride we were busting out some old Disney songs. Especially High School Musical, just saying.

"And were here." I say as I point to the Taco truck. I clap my hands excitedly. "A taco truck." Dylan says amused. "Mexican." I add with a smile.

We burst out laughing as we get off the car and behind the few people in line.

"Okay but I'm paying for the whole night." He says. "Fine." I say might as well let him this time. "Did you just say, 'yes'." He says clearly shocked.

"Yes, yes I did but only because this place is cheap, but in all honesty their tacos are so good to be that cheap." I say. "Thank you Y/N." I turn to the voice to see the daughter of the owner, of the tacco truck.

Wow we walked that far already. "Your welcome Maria." I say to her with a smile.

"Wait you know each other?" Dylan asks us. "Yeah she is a regular, I mean literally she comes almost every single day." Maria says to Dylan and I just smile shyly.

"A girls gotta have her tacos." I say as I shrug. "The regular?" Maria says and I nod. "Four fajita tacos double tortilla." Maria says to someone in the back. "And what will you have?" She asks Dylan. "Same thing she is getting." Dylan says and Maria nods.

We wait a couple of minutes for our order and drinks.

( I may or may not be showing this cause I'm hungry and they look delicious or because I'm evil and I'm showing y'all this good as F*** food. )

"These are delicious." Dylan says and I nod.

"When I was looking for a house I fist saw the house then drove around the neighborhood to see which had a good taco truck, and well I found this one." I say with a laugh and he joins in.

"I needed Chipotle." He says with a laugh. "I've never been to chipotle before." I say as I take another bite of my extra taco I made with the extra tortillas and the meat that fell off from my tacos.

I look up to see Dylan shock. "Well I know where our second dates gonna be." He says and I laugh. "I'm serious." He says with a small laugh. "I know you are but I don't know you just looked adorable when you said that." I say.

"Okay, so, what else is there around here?" Dylan asks. "Oh while I was looking for a house I also required at least one ice cream place." I say kinda confusing my self with my decision of saying place instead of store.

"We should go get Ice cream right after." He says and I nod. "Sure." I reply.

Once we finished eating we went in the car and went to go get Ice cream. "You know I'm surprised no one recognized me." Dylan says and I shrug. "Maybe because most of the people there were a bit older than us?" I say more in a question. "Maybe" He says as we pull up at the Ice cream place.

We get off and go over to the counter.

"Hello, what will it be?" The girl asks behind the counter not showing any enthusiasm. "Mint chocolate chip ice cream please." I say and I turn to look over to Dylan. "And a chocolate Ice cream for me." Dylan says and the girl nods. She hands us our ice cream and Dylan payed.

"Thank you" I say to the girl as Dylan and I walk over to take a seat.

"I haven't had Ice cream in a long time." Dylan says. "Well thank goodness we came here today." I say with a giggle. "I wonder what the gangs doing" Dylan says and I nod. "Definitely not sleeping." I say with a smile. "I hope T-pose or Vere isn't eating any chocolate or sugar." I say. "If they do they are not sleeping till 5p.m. tomorrow" I say and Dylan nods agreeing.

"Um excuse me can I have a picture." A teenage girl says with a few friends behind her.

"Sure." Dylan says as he stands up handing me his cone. He takes the picture. "Are you guys dating?" One of the girls friends asks. "Were just friends." Dylan says and the group of friends nod.

Did he just say friends. Well that hurt.

"Thank you for the pictures." They say as they leave. I give Dylan back his ice cream cone.

After we finished with our ice cream we head on over to the car and back home. The car ride home was silent but not awkward. I wanted to ask why he said friends but I decided against it. 

We walked into the room to see the gang crying.

"What happened here!?" I ask shocked. "We were watching a sad movie." Holland says while she wipes away her tears. "Without me!" I pout.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22 is Complete!!

Honestly when was the last time I updated lol. Its been forever I'm so glad I'm finally updating. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

If you guys are wondering why I took long to write this chapter its because I was trying my best to make this as long as possible.

Guys honestly last Sunday I was waiting for a new episode of teen wolf but then the truth slapped me right across the face and it hurt. Like I still can't believe that Teen Wolf is over honestly its gonna be hard to find another show that always got me so excited and heart broken or made me feel so many different emotions, an emotional wreck like this one. I know that no show in the world or universe will be able to replace Teen Wolf and I don't want a show to replace it. I swear this show was so good and amazing in so many ways that I'm gonna literally force my children to watch it with me😢😂🙁.

I think i should stop here with my rant cause I know im going to continue for a very long time and I would but my phone is at 5% and I really want to update this today so yeah.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Have a nice day, week, month, year, life.

Till next next chapter.

Bye👋💗😀😢
      -M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.7K 71
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨❞ Y/N Larkspur arrives at Hogwarts with a disgraceful family name to be sorted into the house her father scorns. Her world suddenly co...
36.8K 606 77
Just a simple weiss x male reader story, noticed that their wasn't many of these so i decided to give it shot for my first story because, you know, w...
1.7M 56.4K 33
❝You look awfully familiar❞ // ❝And you look like my next girlfriend.❞ ➻ Ranked #1 in Wattpad! THIS BOOK IS COPYRIGHTED!! I do not consent to this s...
643K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.