What I never knew I always wa...

By MarinaShipper19

ON HOLD- I'm back with another Robsten pregnancy story (shocker I know right?) because let's face it! I wish... More

Suprise
Congratulations!
Frustration
Meeting
Packing
Were going to Rio!
Scared
Rio!
Edward and Bella
Kicks
Gender reveal :)
Hormones are fun!....Not
Sex on the beach
Family time
Cats out of the bag
32-week appointment
Stay at home
Baby Time
Home
1 Day post partum
Please dont go....
Baby's first checkup!
Authors note!
Your back!
Beach baby
Date Night
Food poisoning
Authors note- sick
Hospital
How I met your mother
Blood tests
authors note! I needed to do this
Condoms and birth control
Suffocating
it's time
Mackenzie Foy
authors note -Family emergency
By Your Side
Elle Magazine
I'll be there for you
Lunch Disaster
Funeral
Where is the baby?
Every parent's nightmare
Anguish
72 hours
Court
Hospital Blues
1st Birthday
First Day of Preschool
Mom, I think I'm dying
Prom
authors note
Hungover
Unexpected Consequences
Months
Officially Grandparents
Please tell me.....I'm dreaming
The Funeral
Why Eliana?
The Hauntings Of Our Past
Coming Home
Very Unexpected!
24-week birth
When Nothing Else Matters!
Welcome home
Reality
2 months later
First Cuddle
Christmas Eve
Adoption
A new day
End of the road
Never easy
I don't know what to do with her!

First word, First steps and Getting Drunk...Oh My!

636 12 3
By MarinaShipper19

Waking up early, Kristen went to cook breakfast before her family was due to get up. Standing over the stove, she thought back to 11 months ago. this day 11 months and 2 hours ago, she was delivering her baby girl and now here she was, getting ready for Eliana to turn 1 in just a month. it was insane to her. she could still remember the moment Eliana was first placed in her arms and to her, it didn't seem like that long ago.

She finished up with the eggs and dished them all a plate, she was beyond glad that Eliana had an interest in human food and didn't really care for that baby food crap anymore. Rob came down and wrapped his arms around her, taking in the smell of her shampoo from last nights shower.

"Good morning, love" Rob whispered in her ear.

"Morning, breakfast is ready," she said as she leaned back against him, staring at him. "I'm going to get Eliana up."

"Sounds good," he said as he pulled away. Kristen headed up the nursery, seeing Eliana sitting in her crib.

"Morning love bug" Eliana clapped and squealed seeing her mother enter the room. Kristen leaned over the bars and picked her up, placing her in her highchair when they got downstairs.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast was done, Kristen was taking Eliana's bib off. "What should we do today?" she asked her

Eliana decided now was the perfect time for her first word. "Bear!" she squealed, making both her parents stop in their tracks and look at each other.

"Did she just say?....."Kristen trailed off

"I think so" and as if Eliana was wanting to prove to them she started chanting Bear over and over again. Kristen started half laughing, half sobbing. she couldn't believe that their baby had just said her first word and of course, it wasn't what they expected to be.

"I guess we both lost that bet" she giggled. referring to the bet that they had both made months ago as to what they thought Eliana's first word was going to be. Eliana was getting impatient with Kristen and reached out to her, "Bear!" she squealed

"Ok, sweetie lets go find him."

"I think he is outside" Rob chimed in. amused.

Kristen took Eliana with her to the sliding glass door. "Bear!" she called when she opened the door. "your human sister wants to play." Bear came running in and Eliana squealed in excitement, bouncing in Kristen's arms.

Kristen headed over to the living room, setting Eliana down on the carpet and watched as she reached over and grabbed Bear's collar. he leaned down and gently nudged her, helping her stand up. Kristen already had her phone out, this was Eliana's first attempt at standing.

"Come on baby," she encouraged. Bear slowly stood up, giving Eliana something to hang onto. Kristen slid off the couch, onto the floor holding her hands out to encourage Eliana to try and walk. Eliana was not sure what to do, Bear saw this and gently walked forward so Eliana would have to with him. slowly Eliana took a few steps forward before falling on her butt.

"Its ok sweetie lets try this again." Kristen helped her stand back up and made sure she had a hold on Bears collar before stepping back. she watched as Eliana took a little step forward, not completely comfortable yet with walking. Rob came into the room and sat on the couch.

They sat there for a few minutes watching Eliana try and walk until Eliana had had enough and started crying. Kristen stayed on the floor and threw the ball for Bear in the living room. Making Eliana squeal each time he went and got it. After a while, Rob had to leave to go do some errands and that left the two girls alone.

Kristen was laying long ways on the couch with Eliana on her chest who was starting to fall asleep.

"Can you say, momma?" Kristen asked her trying to coax it out of her. Eliana just looked at her like she was crazy.

"Can you at least say, daddy?" Kristen started working with her, slowly sounding it out. they could work on momma another day, for now, she wanted to try and get Eliana to say, daddy before Rob got home. After a few failed attempts Eliana fell asleep on Kristen's chest. she loved these moments, she loved just being able to lay on the couch and watch her baby girl sleep on her. Eliana slept better during her naps if she was with someone, sleeping at night was way different than during the day. Eliana was usually restless and would whimper and cry in her sleep if she was in her crib during nap time, but place her on someone chest and she was perfectly fine.

Kristen got an idea and decided she wanted to go out with Suzie tonight and give Rob a night with his daughter. they rarely got moments where it was just the two of them and Kristen felt bad about that. Suzie was throwing a party at her house and Kristen thought it was perfect. getting on the phone, she called Suzie and told her she would be there around 7.

------------------------------

6:30pm

Kristen was all dressed up, doing her makeup. Body like a back road by Sam Hunt was blasting in the bathroom and Eliana was sitting on the counter in front of her.

"How does mommy look?" she asked Eliana when she was finished, getting a smile in return. She picked her daughter up and headed back into their room and sat her on the bed next to Rob.

"See you later baby," she said as she kissed Eliana. she raised her head up, kissing Robert." I love you, you two have fun but not too much fun" she smiled

"You have fun also love."

"I will, oh I might be a little drunk when I get home." she winked.

"Good, you deserve it. just please don't drive......"

"I won't,"

"Call me and I will pick you up alright?"

"Alright," Kristen left and made the hour trip to Suzie's. there were hundreds of people and most of them Kristen knew. A-List celebrities. she went and found Suzie over by the bar, the girls danced and drank and by the 4th round, Kristen felt like she was floating and also a little sick. the party went on for hours and it felt amazing to be back in the party scene. she loved her daughter, more than anything but it was nice to just get out.

Meanwhile back at home, it was almost 11 pm and Eliana had fallen asleep curled up against Robert. instead of placing her in her crib, he went and placed her down onto the couch, knowing he was going to have to go pick Kristen up. four hours later, his phone rang and Kristen's voice came through the phone. he laughed, hearing how drunk she was. this was what he wanted, he wanted her to drink as much as she wanted. Kristen was always being a mother to their daughter and never really took the time to herself. she never did any of the things she used to before she had Eliana, so when she brought up going to Suzie's party, he was all for it.

Arriving at the party, Rob watched as Kristen got into the car. he could smell it on her breath and her eyes were glazed over. the ride home was quiet, well except for Kristen talking to herself and Robert trying to contain his laughter. Upon arriving home Rob got Eliana out, Kristen reached out for her and Rob wasn't about to let that happen, he looked at her like she was crazy.

"No," he told her

"Why not?" Kristen asked

"Hun, you are in no condition to be holding our daughter right now."

Kristen frowned but didn't make a fuss about it. "I'm going to lay her down, you go get changed alright?"

Kristen nodded and stumbled into the house. Rob went upstairs and laid Eliana in her crib, making sure he didn't wake her up. he went back to their bedroom and saw Kristen struggling to undress.

"Um, you need some help?"

"That would be great."

He laughed and helped her undress and get into a nightgown. he pulled her onto the bed wrapping his arm around her, she was out within seconds and he wasn't far behind. after all, it was almost 3 In the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 960 31
She loves him. He loves her. Perfect life for a Happily Ever After, right?
1.8K 4 40
Venus White had just moved to Forks Washington during the last few weeks of Summer vacation a few years after he father had left both her and her mot...
50.8K 907 15
Grace looked down at the three pregnancy tests in complete shock. She was pregnant. Grace took off her glasses and cleaned the lenses hoping that it...
12.7K 437 16
Two people. A swipe right. A perfect match. cover thanks to @creativestoryteller <3