Loving You Is Hard ✔

By sometiimes

Beck and Cat are great friends they meet after to school to rehearse a play things get hot between them then... More

Authors Note 😉
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 7

1.5K 21 4
By sometiimes

Cat pov

I was peddling home on my pink bike my thoughts wouldn't stop coming I was just wondering why beck almost kissed Jade when he's dating me does he still have little feelings for Jade?

I finally got home and parked my bike on the patio and opened the door and saw Jade on my couch and Nona In the kitchen.

" Cat Jade's here to talk to you " Nona said

" Oh yay! " I said a little sarcastically

" let's go talk outside Jade " I said gesturing jade out the door.

We got out side and I shut the door and stared at Jade.

" what do you have to say? " I asked

" I want to say I'm sorry for almost smooching your bf and do staring at you oddly and being jealous of you two when I shouldn't be " Jade said

" I accept your apology " I said

" friends? " jade asked

" Yay Friends! " I said

I hugged jade and I know she hates hugs but she didn't care about this one.

" three..two...one we're done " jade said

I departed out of the hug and jade said she had to go home I said bye and skipped into my bedroom happily.

I sat on my bed and grabbed my pear phone and went to the Slap.com And tweeted This

" I'm so happy I'm friends with everybody Now yay! "

       Feeling = Happy 😃

I Exited out of the slap and plugged my phone into the charger since it was almost dead.

I Went to the Kitchen and Nona was sitting down on the couch watching Toilet Wars.

" Nona I'm going to go get some..ummm" I tryd not to sound suspicious

" Cat are you going to get some bibble you know your not supposed to " Nona said

" I don't think a little will hurt " I said

" Cat... " Nona said

" just a little " I said

I walked out the door and got on my bike and peddled to the Bibble store .

I walked in and went to the counter the lady saw me and faced me.

" well cat you know your not supposed to have Bibble " the lady said

" Just a little bag please! " I said begging

" fine don't tell my boss he knows about your Bibble Problem " she said

She grabbed a little bag and handed it to me I smiled and left.

I got on my bike but I was stopped by someone  it was Tori she Smiled to me.

" Hi Cat! " Tori said

" Hi Tori! " I said

" let me guess you got Bibble " she said

" maybe " I said

" Cat..." Tori said

" Bye tori got to go " I said peddling away

" wait Cat! " I heard Tori's voice trail off

I Got to my house and parked my bike on the patio and walked in the house Nona Left a now saying she went to go get groceries Which was good because we had no good here.

I decided to get ready for school tomorrow because I had to get up early.

I got my outfit out for tomorrow I picked a light pink dress and some white pumps and a white head band .

I grabbed my Pajama's and took them to the shower with me I took off my clothes and stepped into the warm shower it felt good having that warm water against me.

I squirted some of my favorite shampoo in my hands called sweet like Candy and put some in my hair so it smelled amazing for tomorrow.

I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and got out of the shower I grabbed a towel and went to my room.

I got dressed in my pajamas and I was ready for bed I walked out of my room and Nona was putting away groceries.

" Night Nona! " I said

" Night Cat! " Nona said

I walked to my room and Got into my silky smooth Covers and plopped my head down on the pillow and went straight to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 1.6K 35
Jade has had feelings for Tori since she sang in place of her sister just over a year ago, but how can she tell Tori, and how is Beck and her friends...
38.3K 997 31
Jade and Beck have been together for what seems like forever now, but is Jade tired of the same old thing? When she seeks a totally different love st...
1.7K 39 2
Jade West was a mean, gothic girl who loved scissors. She was the most popular girl at her school, everybody knew her but everybody was afraid of her...
Velveteen By :|

Fanfiction

60.6K 1.1K 18
Beck and Jade are both strong personalities that work well together as a couple, but because they're so similar they end up fighting a lot. What if t...