Supergay

By Supercorp219

Hello! This is my first time writing fan fiction, so this will probably be terrible. For more information on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Update!!

Chapter 7

814 19 6
By Supercorp219

Kara's POV

          As J'onn said, I go and talk to Mon-El. He is punching a punching bag, while Winn measures his heart rate. At least Mon-El has a friend now, right?

          "Hey Mon-El. Look, I struggled with my powers at first too. I didn't know the extent of my strength. When I had only been here for about a month, I hugged my mom so hard that I broke a few ribs. I felt so bad, I cried for an hour while she was getting an x-ray. Then, I vowed to learn to control it better, and here I am now, a superhero." I did well. He looks inspired, so we train, which is what we always do. We can't I do fun things, like Alex and her new friend. I wish Lena was a cop or secret agent, or some sort of crime-fighter. Even though we haven't been on the best terms recently, it would be nice to hangout, find more common ground.

          I was so distracted, Mon-El punched me right in the jaw. Rao, I can't let my guard down like that! I stay focused for an hour longer, then decide to check out what Winn has found. He left a little after I got hit, and since then he is looking for where this fight club would be. We doubt that they would keep it in the same place.

          "Have you seen J'onn?" Alex comes running up, looking concerned. Winn and I look at each other, then both shake our head.

          "The last time I saw him was when he first arrived at the DEO."

          "Shit!" Alex looks so nervous.

          "What?"

          "Kara, connect the dots. There is an illegal fight club, which already has a Martian. When they get new competitors, they kidnap them. Winn, how do you know where this fight club is being held now?"

          "No, I can't find any trace of it. It is as if the club doesn't even exist. I did find out she is named Veronica Sinclair, but she goes by Roulette."

          "Kara, can you talk to Lena. She may know something. She probably has friends that go to the fight club." So, I know I was saying that I wanted to talk to Lena soon, but maybe not right now. Also, that was rude of Alex, just assuming Lena has bad friends. I'm her friend, sort of, and I'm not what one would call evil.

          "Yeah, I'll go now." I rush off, knowing we have to find J'onn soon. When I arrive, her assistant is pretty mad at me just barging in.

          "Lena, I'm so sorry. This is my fault."

          "She is so fast!" I probably would have chuckled, but this is not the time for jokes.

          "I need to talk to you." Lena is pretty today, as usual. She is wearing red. Red looks good on her. Lots of colors look good on her. I'm getting distracted a lot today.

          "Jess, can you make a note downstairs that Kara Danvers is to be shown in whenever possible." I hope I'm not blushing. I remember why I liked hanging out with her.

          "Yes Miss Luthor." Jess turns away and walks out, leaving us alone.

          "Really?" I'm shocked. She smiles, and I know she isn't joking. "Thank you."

          "Now, what can I do for you?"

          "I think a friend of mine has gotten involved in something shady." I can't give her too many specifics. I already slipped up when I said I flew here on a bus, so there isn't much room for error.

          "Your friend?" Is she jealous? I'm imagining it.

          "No, an actual friend. And now he's missing. Do you know of a woman named Veronica Sinclair? She caters to people in your circles."

          "Tight dresses, a lot of tattoos. Yeah, I know Roulette. We went to boarding school together."

          "I need to find her."

          "Well that's the trick, isn't it. The fight club is mobile."

          "But do you know where she is holding the next fight. I wouldn't ask if I had any other option."

          "I'm a Luthor. Of course I am invited to a little fight club. Not that I am interested in her type of entertainment." That is relieving. She writes something down on a piece of paper, then hands it to me.

          "Thank you. I owe you big time."

          "I know you will be there when the time comes." I go back to the DEO with the location. I need to give it to Winn. When I get there, Alex is glad to see me. We plan on leaving tonight, when it starts.

          "Hi Kara. I remember you saying you fought Draaga. Aim for his knee. That is his weak spot." Mon-El says. I thank him, then help Alex prepare a team. She calls her friend, and Maggie starts to get the police ready. It's game-time.

J'onn's POV

          I wake up to find M'Gann staring at me. I am in a cage, and there are a few other aliens here too, also in cages.

          "I'm sorry." M'Gann looks sincere, but I still don't believe her. When I don't respond, we just sit in silence. I am served a piece of bread and an apple for lunch, then I wait hours until I have to fight.

          "Ladies and gentlemen, get ready for Martian versus Martian, brother versus sister. Put your hands together, for Miss Martian." M'Gann enters the ring. There are cheers, as the crowd seem to love her. "She will be fighting the Martian Manhunter." I am thrown into the ring. There are a few cheers, a few boos, and a few claps. "Ready, get set, fight!"

          M'Gann zooms toward me, punching me in the stomach, which hurts. I then punch her in the face, which she evades, phasing through the wall, causing me to break the plaster. She reappears behind me, but I assumed she would do that, so I give her a taste of her own medicine, phasing through the wall.

          We start fighting head on, punching and phasing, while the crowd cheers. They really enjoy this, those sick fucks. I don't want this to continue, so I try to tap into her mind.

          "M'Gann, do you really want to fight me? You don't have to punish yourself for surviving when the other didn't. You should be doing good, helping others." It seems to work, as she fights with less ferocity. Eventually she stops fighting all together.

          "You're right. This isn't helping, just hurting. We need to take a stand. We need to tell Roulette we will not fight anymore." I nod, flying back to the ring. We land at the same time, everyone looking confused.

          "Roulette, we will not fight anymore." M'Gann sounds super confident. And no, that is not a pun about her having powers, being an alien and all.

          "Last I checked, you don't run the show. Draaga, do your thing." I giant alien drops in, picks me up, and slams me into the wall.

Alex's POV

          When Detective Sawyer and I arrive at the fight club, J'onn is being pummeled. We arrive with our respective teams, but Maggie and I wait just inside the door, until Kara shows up.

           "Is she going to get here soon?" Maggie asks, but seconds later Kara shows up.

          "Ladies and gentlemen, it looks like we have a new, unexpected main event for all of you. Something very special. The Girl of Steel, the Maid of Might, the last Daughter of Krypton herself, Supergirl!" Damn, that is a long title. Does she have to do that every time?

          "Stop! This is the police!" Maggie yells, shooting a bullet in the air as a warning shot. People scramble, while Kara fights Draaga. He throws her into a wall, but she told me about the weak spot, and aims right for the back of his knee, neutralizing him. Our teams come in, and we follow everyone to the basement.

          "Back up." I tell the aliens, but they just close around Roulette more.

          "They know who looks after them."

          "Stand down. Everybody stand down. Things are bad, I know. But fighting among each other. That's what they want us to do. Other aliens are not the enemy, she is, and the more we fight each other the more we distract ourselves from the true problems. CADMUS, people like Roulette. They say we are dangerous. That's what they want everyone to believe. Don't let them be right about us." Holy shit, that was inspiring. All the aliens turn to Roulette, and as she tries to leave, the one Maggie and I had tried to talk to steps in her way.

          "You're under arrest." Maggie starts put handcuffs on Roulette.

          "For what?"

          "For operating without a liquor license for starters."

          "I'm sure you have figured out by now that it is not a good idea to bid against me." Damn Kara, you are one with words. I walk up with her, while Maggie takes Roulette to the police. Kara flies away, so I go to find the detective.

          "Hey, I was just coming to help. What's going on?" Maggie is uncuffing her.

          "Orders came down from up high. We have to let her go." This is why I don't work for the police.

          "It is all about timing. Having the right friends in the right places." Roulette is a bitch. It takes all my power to not punch her in the face.

          "Your day will come." She smirks at me, then gets into a black limo.

          "We should have planted something on her. Sometimes I wish I wasn't a good cop."

          "I think you are a great cop." She smiles, and does this little head tilt.

          "You getting soft on me?" 

          "No. Look, I know in crappy moments like this I could use a drink. So, what do you say? First round is on me."

          "Sorry, I can't." She looks to her left. "Hey babe." A woman walks up to her, kissing her. I feel my heart tear just a little. It isn't like I have feeling for her, I'm just a little upset she has plans. "Next time?"

          "Yes. Next time. Yep." She leaves, hand-in-hand, with her girlfriend. Well, that was a bit awkward. I go home. I definitely still need a drink.

Kara's POV

          I spend the night writing about all I have done with Roulette. It is pretty good, and I am really proud of it. When I go to work the next day, I have butterflies in my stomach.

          "Hello Mr. Carr."

          "Miss Danvers. Do you have an article for me?" Snapper needs to discover coffee. He is so cranky. Then I look down, and see he has already discovered it. Maybe more sleep? I hand him my work, and he looks impressed. "Good job Kara. This is absolutely great." He turns around and puts a tally under my name on the white board. "More like this please."

          "Yes sir." I am ecstatic at this point. I leave CatCo, going to the DEO.

          "Hi Kara. What's up?" Mon-El looks really confused.

         "I am releasing you into my custody. I am going to fulfill my original mission; to protect and mentor someone." Now Mon-El is happy too. Rao, today is just a good day. I give Mon-El some tips, and continue to have a great day.

M'Gann's POV

          I am just resting at home when I hear a knock on my door. I yell at them to come in, when I see J'onn.

          "How did you find my address."

          "I have my sources. Anyways, I am always here if you want to talk."

          "Thank you J'onn. Though I do hope that every time I want to talk you don't show up at my house." He chuckles, but then his phone rings.

          "Sorry, I have to go. It is my source." He goes to leave, but turns back around. "My source is my work. I don't want you to have to wrong idea or anything." I nod, and he leaves. I feel pretty guilty. I look at the mirror, and my true reflection looks back at me. I am a white martian, and I don't know how long I can hide that.

//Author's Note

          At this point, I'm just going to stop apologizing. Expect a least one update a week, though I can probably do more than that. I found a new cover, so that's exciting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387 4 7
This is my first story. At first I was gonna do X reader. But that's more work than i need on my plate. Its a Oc of mine x Carol Danvers (Ms Marvel)...
1.1K 28 12
Imagine finding out you have an 18-year-old child that was born 4 years ago. You may be think that, that doesn't match up. That isn't even the most m...
8.7K 335 16
So. That's My First Time writing in English, so please be gentle with me and i hope you can understand what i'm trying to write😂
34.1K 992 17
I don't really know what im doing im not a writer but i thought i would give it a shot at writing a fanfic the way i want to read one sorry if its cr...