Fantasy University

By teenvague

It takes place in California wherein Anna and Merida go to high school, while Elsa and Rapunzel go to college... More

Foreword
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Afterword
Obligatory

Chapter 4

1.8K 34 35
By teenvague

Anna's P.O.V.

I haven't been this free. 'For the first time in forever. I'd finally meet someone!', I said to myself. I was walking to my classroom. I see boys flirting with a group of girls. I asked a blonde girl with baby blue eyes what was going on.There was this girly group named The Princesses. They were so popular, but they weren't slutty. It turns out that girl was part of them.

"Who are you?", she asked.

"Anna Arendelle. I'm from Norway. I'm 18, and I'm new here.", I said.

"Cinderella Tremaine. I'm 19, from Germany.", she told me.

"Come on. I'll introduce you to my friends.", Cinderella pulled me.

"Girls, this is Anna Arendelle. She's Norwegian, and she's 18.", she said.

"I'm Snow White. Snow for short. I'm 14.", a jet black said.

Then a golden blonde spoke, "And I'm Briar Rose. Call me Aurora. I'm 16. I'm German, so as Snow."

"Hi. I'm Ariel Havfrue. I'm from Denmark. I'm a Junior.", a red head said.

I also met Belle, Jasmine, Rebecca, Mulan, and Tiana. Most of The Princesses were Juniors, like Merida. We became close.

A boy walked by. He handed me a bouquet of roses and a jar of Nutella and Speculoos Cookie Butter.

"Thanks.", I said.

"Why did you give these to me? We just met.", I told him.

"The moment I saw you, I thought you were an angel. These gifts are as sweet as my love for you.", he said.

"And you are?", he asked.

"Anna Arendelle.", I said.

"Anna. A name of sweet cherubim.", he flaterred me.

"I'm Hans Westerguard.", he said.

We had a conversation. He asked me to become his girlfriend. I accepted his offer.

So I went to class with Cinderella and Tiana. We had almost all classes together in our schedules. There were only three seats left near the door. There was one beside a dirty blond. He was quite muscular. Tiana sat near the door, while Cinderella sat in between Tiana and I. I sat beside the dude. He was quite attractive.

"Hey.", he told me.

"Hi. I'm Anna Arendelle."

"I'm Kristoff Bjorgman.", he said.

We had the same classes. Kristoff and I became very close. He was 21. He had a different curriculum back in his old school in Norway. We talked, and exchanged numbers.

=> Skip to Anna's house

"Elsa.", I hugged my big sis.

"Jeg har savnet deg!*", I screamed.

" Jeg savnet deg også!**", Elsa squeezed me so tight.

* I missed you! in Norwegian

** I missed you too!

"Nie przytulić?*", Rapunzel said.

*No hug? in Polish

We squeezed her with our hug. We understood Polish such as Merida. Merida was very fluent.

"Whit aboot me? a'm waantin' a hug tae.*", she said. She had a Scottish accent.

*What about me? I want a hug too.

We couldn't understand her at first, but she wrote it down on a piece of paper. It was just English. We thought she was talking alien. Haha!

" Umówmy się, aby porozmawiać z jednym tylko języku, który jest Polska.*", I said.

*Let's agree to speak with only one language, which is Polish.

"Zgadzam się!*", Merida said.

*Agree! in Polish

There would be a consequence if they spoke in another language.

'Fortell henne om Hans, Anna.*', I thought. She might think I'm crazy if I told her, I have a boyfriend.

*Tell her about Hans, Anna. in Nowegian

"Elsa,

"Tak, Anna.*"

*Yes, Anna. in Polish

"Mam chłopaka!*", I screamed.

*I have a boyfriend!

"Ci, co?*", Elsa reluctantly said.

*You what?!

"Jak możesz, mówię wujka i ciocię!*", Elsa threatened me.

*How could you, I'm telling uncle and auntie!

She was gonna tell me to uncle and auntie. My parents. My foster mom and dad.

"Oh yeah. Wyjaśnij datę z Jackiem*.", I made an excuse.

*Oh yeah, explain your date with Jack.

"Rapunzel!", Elsa was furious.

"Skąd wiedziała?*" Elsa's tone was with rage.

*How did she know?

"Nie wiem.*", Rapunzel said. She was about to cry.

*I don't know.

"Merida...", Rapunzel was suspicious.

"Co? Myślisz, że powiedziałem.*"

*What? You think I told her.

"Zostaw mnie z tego.*", Merida walked out.

*Leave me out of this.

Then we heard someone chuckle. Elsa burst with laughter. It was so loud, so we laughed to.

"Byliśmy tak żałosne.*", Merida said as she guffawed.

*We were so patethic.

"Ok. Zatrzymajmy.*", Rapunzel requested.

*Okay. Let's stop.

"Ale ja mówię poważnie Anna. Nie można po prostu dotąd nikomu właśnie spotkał.*", Elsa warned me.

*But I'm serious Anna. You can't just date anyone you've just met.

"Ale to unfair. How o Ciebie i Jacka?*", I sobbed.

*But it's unfair. How about you and Jack?

"To nie jest randka. Jesteśmy po prostu spotykać się jak przyjaciele.*", Elsa said.

*It's not a date. We're just hanging out as friends.

"Co o swojej reakcji?*", I asked as my tears dropped.

*What about your reaction?

"To było po prostu wielkie nieporozumienie. Byłem po prostu w szoku, że wiedział. Skąd wiedziałeś?*", Elsa said.

*It was just a big misunderstanding. I was just shocked that you knew. How did you know?

"Wszyscy o tym mówią. To plotki.*"

*Everyone's talking about it. It's gossip.

"Jack jest bardzo popularne. Nawet Juniorzy znam go z powodu tego faceta o imieniu Czkawka.*", Merida said.

*Jack's really popular. Even Juniors know him because of this guy named Hiccup.

"Hiccup. Hahaha. What a hilarious name!", Rapunzel said. She finally spoke in English.

"You just spoke in English! Consequence.", Merida said.

"Let's just talk in English. We need to get used to it.", I exhorted.

"Well. Alright. You're boss.", Elsa said.

"It's the Californian culture, baby.", Merida said.

We all laughed our heads out.

=> Skip to the next day

I smelled strawberries and pancakes. Our servants, Gerda and Kai cooked us some grub. I sat beside Merida, and Elsa sat with Rapunzel. We took bites from our pancakes. Hmm. They tasted divine. Elsa chewed, and then spoke,

"So, who's the boy?"

"Hans Westerguard.", I said

"That college jock? He's like 23 Anna.", Rapunzel said.

"Woah Anna. You're a chick!", Merida teased.

"Haha.", I was sarcastic.

"Anna. School before boys.", Elsa reminded.

"How was your date?", I asked.

"It's not a date. We just hung out.", Elsa said.

"We had fun. Jack toured me around Malibu. We took a swim too."

Elsa said a lot of things. Rapunzel was quiet, Merida was weird, and I was fangirling. Jelsa forever. Jack and Elsa were perfect.

I finished my pancakes and strawberry smoothie.

"Let's hurry. We might get late.", Merida said.

I took a shower, then dressed up. I was gonna break up with Hans today. He'd understand.

=> Skip to school

I saw Hans walking. I didn't want to break up with him yet, til....

"Ugh. Ugh. Hans. Mmmm..", a girl said.

Hans was making up with Anastasia Tremaine. A playgirl. A slut. She was Cinderella's step sister. I was crying.

Cinderella saw me, and hugged me tight.

"There there. That stupid jerk. Wasn't he contented already.", she told me.

"Anna's a great girl. She doesn't deserve this.", Tiana said.

"I know right.", Belle said.

Later, I saw Mulan and Ariel walk with Merida. She was part of The Princesses already.

"That's Belle Beauté. She's a Junior. That's Tiana Grenouille. A Senior. That's Rebecca Rolfe. Also a Senior.", Mulan said.

"And that's.... Anna?", Ariel said.

"Woah, Anna. What happened?", Merida asked.

"Don't ask.", Ariel said.

"It's okay Ariel.", I said while I sobbed.

"I got dumped Merida.", I sobbed again.

"I'll tell Elsa and Rapunzel right away. They have to know.", Merida said.

"Ouch dude.", Mulan said.

"Fa Mulan, you are a sick person.", Tiana said. She had this black accent, since she was a dark girl. She was from New Orleans.

"Hihihi.", I chuckled.

"BTW, who's Elsa? And how did you know each other?", Snow asked.

"Ooh... A story. Shush guys.", Rebecca said. Rebecca was African. Her real name was Pocahontas. She's from London.

"Elsa's my older sister in college here. She's 21. I have a step sister named Rapunzel Corona. My parents died on their private yacht in the waters of Denmark. Rapunzel's my cousin, so we're still related, but Elsa and I use Arendelle, cause we're heiresses of a very wealthy family in Norway.", I said.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Merida and I live together with Rapunzel and Elsa. She's Rapunzel's second cousin. Then, we became close.", I told.

"I'm so sorry. I never should've asked.", Snow said.

"Denmark, Ariel!", Merida said.

"Not funny dude.", Ariel said.

I saw a platinum blonde walking with a boy with white hair and a dirty blond. It was Kristoff with Jack and Elsa.

"What the hell, Anna!", Elsa said. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"That jerk.", Kristoff said.

"Merida!", I was disappointed.

"I had to tell her, Anna.", she said.

"Let's teach Hans a lesson.", Jack said. "Shall we Kristoff."

"Yeah!", Kristoff said.

Jack kicked him, while Kristoff punched Hans. They made him drop to the ground.

"The next time you do this to Anna or any of her friends, I'm gonna hit you so hard where the sun don't shine.", Kristoff threatened Hans.

"Thanks Kristoff.", I said. I was so grateful.

I kissed him on the cheek, and everyone was staring. We blushed.

=> Skip to Anna's house

Kristoff and I texted.

Hey, wanna hang out?, Kristoff sent.

Sure. Where tho'?, I sent.

How about the mall? Sound great?, he replied.

Kk. Have to ask Elsa. But yah, sounds good., I sent.

I liked Kristoff already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 541 22
Elsa and Anna Arendelle have moved to Pennsylvania to attend Disney Dreamworks High School. There Elsa bumps into popular Jack Frost and suddenly she...
5.7K 223 45
i wrote this years ago as a pre teen who had no idea what she was doing or how to write well so please just kind of ignore it :') unless you've alrea...
9.1K 225 29
Elsa, Jack, Merida, Hiccup, Eugene, and Rapunzel all go to Elsa's ice castle in Arendelle for summer break. Anna and Kristoff are still in high schoo...
44.3K 1.3K 12
BOOK TWO of the "So This is Life" series. Elsa, Jack, Merida, Hiccup, Anna, Kristoff, Rapunzel, and Flynn leave for their annual trip to Elsa's lake...