[Completed]Be Mine-Ft. NCT's...

By MissSatoori

"Your heartbeat ..." Taeyong broke the silence "...I can still hear it." He slightly chuckled before complet... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Important terms
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
SNS<3
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Epilogue
Special Chapter One

Chapter fifty four

1.9K 60 109
By MissSatoori

I  really hope you enjoy this chapter. I added a lot of pictures of outfits. Enjoy them… :)

MEERA'S POV

"Wohoo!"

People cheered as the couple's parents danced to a bollywood song Radha.

Its Sangeet today.

Sangeet means music. It is a form of celebration where people dance and sing to express their happiness for the wedding. Some prepare a piece for the event while some dance randomly.

Yestersay was the Engagement. Today its the Sangeet.

"Now the NCT boys!" The announcer said as the said boys came on stage. Everyone knew that they are celebrities but they haven't seen their performance or so.

They all were wearing kurta pyjama. Are the doing a bollywood item? Heol.

Seconds later the music started. This song?! I love this song!

Everyone clapped for them to appreciate their efforts. The fact that they were lipsyncing to each and every word amazed me to the beyond.
All the time Taeyong had his eyes on me which somehow made me blush.

No.. I have to be strong. I hate him.

I do hate him but my love for him is more.

After the almost mental breakdown that I had last night, I talked with Mumma. She wants me to have a big heart and give him a chance for the kids' sake. They need a father. No matter how many times I say that I can be both father and mother for them I can't. I know my place. If Taeyong really regrets it that much there's no harm in giving him another chance.

Its time I set aside my pride for a while.

No! I can't forgive him!

But..

I love him.

And I don't want to show it. I don't want him to know that. I want him to fight for me. To win my trust. To prove me that he'll fulfil all his responsibilty as a father and as a..

..husband. 

After yesterday, I think I already forgave him. All my heart wanted was to look at him to forgive him. I wanted him as much as he wanted me. I was hurting as much as he was hurting.

"They're doing great." Srishti, the choreographer for the night and our college friend said.

"I didn't know that they were this good." Shreya, our other friend said.

While Akshita was busy gawking at them. I know they're good. NCT Jhang!
After their performance it was our turn. We quickly left to get ready.

"Yayay!" My kids waved at me when they saw me on stage.

Srishti raised her three fingers to countdown.

3…2…1!

.
.
.

"Each one of you did such a great job. Loved it!" Mallika's mother complimented us when we were having lunch.

After lunch we will rest for a while before getting reading for tonight's event.

Mehendi.

.
.
.
.
.

"Atleast smile a little." I nudged Mallika's waist because she had a disgusted expression on her face. Her outfit and expression don't match at all.

Mehendi is henna. Beautiful designs are made on our hands. It does have a light smell but its men who usually don't like the smell. Women love it.

Except for Mallika of course. Her mehendi looked so beautiful yet she is whining.

It was a rather relaxing event as women were just getting a good mehendi while men were chatting among themselves and enjoying snacks.

"My turn~" I cooed and went to the girl who was applying mehendi. I extended my arm and she began doing the beautiful artwork.

Only the bride gets henna on her feet as well.

"Mumma say aa~" Sanam came with a snack and put it in my mouth.

"You can't eat like this. Wan't me to feed you?" Taej asked me.

"Don't worry. I'll manage." They know I won't be able to eat when my hands will be covered in mehendi. I usually put mehendi during festivals.

"Noona looks really beautiful." Jisung
came and sat next to me as he admired henna.

After I was done with my mehendi I went to the balcony to dry it off. We have to remove it when it dries. Blowing onto my hands I patiently waited for it to dry because I was really hungry. Loud rumbling noises could be clearly heard from my stomach.

"Ah~" I groaned a little because of hunger. I do love these things but rumbling stomach is something that I hate the most.

Now I regret not eating snacks before.

Suddenly a mouth watering smell reached my nose. I turned to look at Taeyong keeping a small bowl of food on the table.

He didn't say anything. After passing me a faint smile he left. My eyes went from his disappearing figure to the bowl filled with food.

Who will feed me now?! Is this some sort of a torture?! I am dead hungry and he kept this bowl right in front of my eyes!

.
.
.

Its the morning of the wedding day.

"Call the girls." Mallika's mother asked me to bring over the little girls for the ritual.

Its haldi.

Haldi means tumeric.

Tumeric is mixed with rose water and a couple of other things to make a paste out of it. Then it is applied on the body(just the exposed parts) of the bride as well as the groom so that they have a glowing skin for the wedding night.

And specifically in our community (We are hindus but more specifically we are Garhwalis), we make the tumeric by grinding various herbs traditionally. And the initial grinding is done by a few little girls. It is considered a good omen.

The hall was packed with people when the ritual started. One by one they came and applied a bit on the couple's arms, legs and face.

(Mallika's outfit)
(Meera's outfit)

After the ritual the haldi fight started.

Its not exactly a fight. When the haldi is almost done, married people use the left over haldi mixture and play with it a little. As in applying it at each other. Much like a tomatino festival in Spain. But we don't throw the mixture like that.

"What are you looking at?" Mei and Min Hee came and applied it all over my face. I met them in engagement and I'm so happy for the two boys.

But their gesture shook me a little as my parents looked at me wide eyed.

If an unmarried person gets the ritual's haldi on him or her, he/she gets married soon.

I bowed to them and immediately left for the bathroom. Looking at my reflection, I nervously held the water tap and twisted it hesitantly.

But for some reason I couldn't bring myself to remove it from my face.

Why?

_________________
A/N: Yo! did you like the pictures and the typical Indian wedding feel?

Pictures taken from instagram!

Do vote and comment.

Around four more chapters+eplilogue+2special chapters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 7.5K 14
𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 ψ(._.)> __________________ ...
112K 3.8K 36
As we walked through the frosted streets, I couldn't help but notice his quiet steps next to me. The streetlights left our shadows behind as we neare...
44.8K 1.5K 22
(lee taeyong x reader) college au| - "if you really want to settle this, saturday, nct street, one against one. crowd determines winner. there's no...
32.7K 1.9K 51
"The guy that I secretly had a crush on, the guy that I never thought would notice me, today, he broke my heart into pieces and left me heartbroken...