Beyblade X Reader One-Shots

By beyblade_trash

One-Shots of the Beyblade characters. (first series only) More

Introduction
Good Luck Kiss (Kai Hiwatari)
Waiter (Ray Kon)
Roses (Tala Valkov)
Words I Might Have Said (Kai Hiwatari)
NEW BOOK
Words I Might Have Said -Part 2- (Kai Hiwatari & Tala Volkav)
Midnight (Tyson Granger)
Hospital (Tala x Reader)
Sleep (Max Tate)
I Love You (Kai Hiwatari) LEMON
IMPORTANT UPDATE
New Story
Worth The Wait (Kai Hiwatari)
Lovers (Kai Hiwatari) [Part 1] LEMON
Lovers (Kai Hiwatari x Reader x Brooklyn Masefield) [Part 2] (LEMON)
Shower (Tala Volkav) LEMON
Pick Up the Phone (Brooklyn Masefield)

My Name (Bryan Kuznetsov) (LEMON)

5.3K 49 5
By beyblade_trash

You opened your eyes to see dim light from a window softly illuminating the room you were in. A bedroom. A hotel bedroom to be specific.

You sat up and looked down at your naked form, only covered by a thin blanket. You quickly turned your head to see a silver-haired male in bed next to you. Also naked.

You blushed as memories from the night before flooded back into your mind. It was your first night in your new home in Moscow. You had gone out drinking in a bar when the man you were in bed with approached you. The two of you spent the night flirting and drinking and soon enough you two found yourself checking into a hotel for the night. You remembered making out in the elevator and him leading you to the door all while you kissed his neck. Once the two of you were inside, you remembered him pinning you to the bed, ripping your clothes off and having his way with you all night long. Your blush deepened as you recalled the memories from the pleasurable night.

You were snapped out of your thoughts as the male next to you stirred, opening his eyes slightly to look up at you.

"Morning," he yawned, his voice deep and scratchy from sleep, making a shiver go down your spine.

"Good morning," you greeted, gulping slightly.

You were never one to sleep around, so you were totally inexperienced on how to handle this situation. Hell, you didn't even remember the man's name.

He smirked at you as his eyes moved down to your uncovered chest. You looked down and realized the blanket had slipped down when you sat up and quickly covered yourself up. He chuckled.

"No need to be shy," he grinned slyly, "I've already seen everything."

You blushed harder and looked away.

"D-doesn't mean you have the right to stare..." you mumbled.

He chuckled once more before leaning over to kiss your bare shoulder, trailing kisses up your neck to your ear.

"Oh? After the way you were begging for it last night?" He whispered, slipping his hand between your thighs and rubbing your womanhood over the blanket.

You squirmed and whimpered in protest but you could feel an ache grow between your legs as he touched you.

He kissed your cheek softly and moved his hand away, rubbing your thigh soothingly.

"Don't worry I won't," he hummed, "If I take you again now you won't walk for a week~"

With that he pulled away completely, leaving you a blushing mess. He stood, the blanket falling and revealing his gorgeous body in all its glory. His toned muscles and chiseled abs, his strong arms and his big well... you know.

You covered your eyes, not wanting to seem perverted, but the ache between your legs only grew. You pressed your legs together to alleviate some of the discomfort.

He reached down and slid on his boxers before turning back to you. Once his eyes landed on your covered face he couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you hiding? You've already seen everything too~" he grinned.

You flinched as you felt the bed shift, and you felt strong arms wrap around you. Your head rested against his well built chest, but you kept your face covered. The feeling of his skin against yours brought you back to the night before and you began to feel yourself getting hot and wet in between your thighs. You bucked your hips unconsciously, the ache growing.

The man picked up on this immediately and realized why you were acting strange.

"Pretty girl.." he purred in your ear.

He moved you so he was cradling you in his lap, your head resting against his shoulder. The blanket slipped off you completely and revealed your naked body to him once more. He licked his lips as you squeaked and pressed your thighs together even more, still not uncovering your now red face.

"If you wanted more," he whispered in your ear before pushing your thigh back and spreading your legs wide, "You could've just asked~"

His eyes moved to your wet folds. You were visibly very aroused and this made him somewhat proud. He liked knowing you wanted him so bad.

His hand slipped down in between your legs, gently rubbing up and down your aching folds. You shivered at the contact, bucking your hips against his fingers. His touch was good but you wanted more. He moved his hand up, and you whimpered as his fingertips brushed your clit. Instead of giving you more pleasure he just rubbed around it teasingly. You groaned impatiently into the palm of your hand.

"Uncover your face and I'll give you what you want," he growled softly in your ear.

You could feel your clit throb at his tone, and you complied, moving your hands. A soft hue of red dusted your cheeks as you saw the lewd position the two of you were in, making the man smirk.

He pressed his fingers onto your clit, rolling it around in circles, then side to side, up and down, then back in circles. You were a moaning mess. He was extremely skilled with his fingers. He had proven that last night by giving you multiple orgasms before he even entered you, and now he was proving it again.

You wanted to talk to him. Seduce him. Be sexy. But all you could do was whimper and moan as his fingers worked your clit into oblivion. You hated the fact that this man you barely knew made you feel so powerless, but the pleasure he was giving you was too good for you to stop him. You were putty in his hands.

You whined softly as his fingers left your clit but quickly became thankful as he slid two fingers inside of you. You arched your back instinctively and your eyes squeezed shut. Bryan smirked at your body's response to his touch, and slowly pumped his fingers in and out of your hole.

"You're so wet," he purred, "You must be enjoying this."

You opened your eyes. He was right. Your juices were dripping down your thighs and all over his fingers. You blushed softly and moaned as he pumped his fingers faster.

"Don't worry," he growled, "I like it dirty."

You opened your mouth to respond, but your words were stolen by a sharp gasp escaping your lips as he hit that special spot in you. Your legs trembled and you let out a loud moan, making the man smirk.

"That's it doll. Moan for me."

Your moans seemed to echo off the walls as he he focused in on that pleasurable spot inside you. Soon your legs were shaking and your back arched.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" You cried, your vision becoming blurry as the man's fingers worked magic on your insides.

You came with a high-pitched moan, your expression reflecting the overwhelming pleasure that overcame you. Bryan watched your face as you came on his fingers, continuing to pump them in and out of you to prolong your orgasm as much as possible.

Once your shaking stopped and you seemed to regain some form of sanity, he slowly pulled his fingers out of you, dripping your wetness onto the sheets. Before you could speak, he slipped his fingers into his mouth and sucked the juices off, holding eye contact with you the entire time, causing you to blush heavily. He pulled his fingers out with a soft pop and sighed contentedly.

"You taste amazing, pretty girl. I want more."

Your mouth opened in protest, but your voice was lost as he quickly flipped you on your stomach. He quickly pinned your hands behind your back and tied them with the scarf you wore the night before. You squirmed a bit, but he only tightened the knot.

"Is this okay?" He murmured in your ear before moving to kiss your shoulders and down your spine, causing you to shiver in delight.

"Yes," you whispered breathlessly, all your worries washed away by your anticipation for whatever pleasure he was about to give you.

He nodded with a smirk and flipped you on your back once more. He watched with a delight as you squirmed a bit more, getting used to your new found restraints. He hummed a bit as he scanned your body, like he was a predator and you were his prey.

"Hmmm. What should I do to you first?"

You gave no response, watching him breathlessly. You didn't care what he did as long as he touched you again. Though you had just finished cumming minutes before, you already wanted more.

His eyes met yours and a sly grin formed on his face, "I think I know."

He grabbed your thighs, spreading your legs wide and pushing them up towards your chest.

"Keep these here," he said before moving down to your cunt once more.

You did as you were told and gasped as you felt his fingers spread you open wide, your most private parts on display for him.

"Mmmm so tight~" he hummed, slipping a finger into you and pushing it in as far as it would go.

You threw your head back against the pillows and groaned, giving up on watching him and instead focusing on feeling him.

He watched you and eyes softened. He couldn't get enough of your reactions as he touched you.  He loved your moans and sighs and your facial expressions as he made you cum. A part of him never wanted to leave this bed with you.

You whimpered a bit as he pulled his finger out, leaving you feeling empty. He moved up in between your legs, and you could see the shape of his hard cock covered by his boxers. You desperately wanted him inside, so bad you considered begging for it, but you decided to wait and see what he had in store for you.

His hands slid from your hips all the way to your breasts, his thumbs dancing across your nipples teasingly. You whimpered and arched your back, pushing your breasts into his hands even more.

"Greedy little thing," he commented, talking to himself more than anything.

You only moaned his response as he slid his finger up your dripping hole all the way to your swollen clit.

"Do you want me here?" He hummed, gently circling your entrance with his finger, a sadistic grin gracing his gorgeous features.

You nodded quickly, moving your hips impatiently, "P-please.."

"You're so sexy when you beg for me," he sighed, moving his finger away much to your dismay, "but you still need to earn it."

Before you could protest, he lifted you up bridal style, being careful with your arms still bound behind your back, setting you down on the floor in front of him. You quickly got on your knees, knowing exactly what he wanted.

The man smirked and slipped off his boxers before sitting on the edge of the bed. You licked your lips at the sight of his huge cock in front of you, wanting to make him feel as good as he had been making you feel.

He gently cupped your face in his hands, guiding you to his cock. Your jaw dropped and he hummed in approval as he pushed his cock in your mouth, his eyes meeting yours the entire time.

You closed your lips around him and began sucking gently, moving your tongue up and down his length, before bobbing your head and moving with the slight movement of his hips.

"Fuck...." he groaned, grabbing a fistful of your just-fucked hair, and thrusting his length all the way into your mouth, forcing you to take all if him.

You gagged slightly, but held your ground. After a few seconds he pulled out, leaving you drooling like crazy and gasping for air. He pulled back on your hair forcing you to look up at him.

"Good girl. Have you ever taken that much cock before?"

You shook your head, blushing a bit at the proud grin on his face.

"Don't worry. You'll be a pro at this by the time I'm done with you."

Before you could speak he shoved his cock back in your mouth. Repeating the same process of making you take it all and holding it, and then giving you a chance to breathe. He began to sweat and moan a bit, and you could feel his cock grow and twitch in your mouth. He was close.

After a few hard thrusts, he pulled out, moaning as he left your heavenly mouth, wanting to cum somewhere a bit more pleasurable for you. Your throat felt a bit sore, but you were more than okay with it if it meant making him feel good. But you were tired of waiting and wanted him somewhere else.

Your pussy had only gotten wetter, forming a small puddle on the floor below you between your knees. His eyes switched from the puddle to your pleading eyes and he smirked.

He ran his thumb across your cheek, admiring how downright dirty you looked in that moment. On your knees below him with your hands tied, hair messy from sex, drool dripping down to your breasts and around your hardened nipples, your pussy soaking and your clit swollen with anticipation and your eyes pleading for him to take you once more.

"You're absolutely breathtaking," he murmured, tucking a stray piece of hair behind your ear, "tell me what you want."

You blushed a bit before whimpering, "You..."

"Good girl," he growled, his gaze turning from one of adoration to pure lust as he decided not to tease you any longer.

He pulled you and bent you over the bed at the waist, your face pressed into the mattress and your ass up and displayed in front of him.

"Spread your legs," he commanded, giving your ass a playful smack.

You gasped in surprised and quickly spread them, moving your hips impatiently.

The man chuckled and you felt something warm and hard pressing against your entrance.

"Don't worry pretty girl," he whispered, pushing his cock into you with one hard thrust, "I'll give you what you need."

You moaned loudly as he began pounding into your needy cunt. He had clearly been holding back the night before because this was a whole new level of rough.

You moaned into the blankets, tugging at your restraints and focusing on the feeling if his cock thrusting so deep inside you.

"F-Fuck! Please don't stop!" You cried, feeling pressure build up in your lower regions.

He groaned as he felt your pussy tighten around his throbbing cock. He was close but he was determined to make you cum. He began picking up speed, causing your vision to go blurry.

"I'm c-cumming!" You cried, feeling the pressure inside you swell and crescendo as pleasure surged across your body in waves, making you scream praises and your body shake and convulse.

He watched you cum, the sight of your body moving out of your control and the sound of your screams bringing him to his own orgasm, filling up your pussy with his cum with a deep groan.

Your mind was foggy and your legs were still shaky as you bathed in the afterglow of your orgasm, the feeling of his cum filling you up only adding to the pleasure and had you thanking the heavens for the creation of birth control pills.

He leaned down to kiss the small of your back, making you shiver as he untied your hands. As much as it turned you on you were glad to have your arms freed from their restraints. You felt his hands slide up and down your back in an attempt to soothe your aching muscles.

"Are you okay?" He murmured, kissing the shell of your ear.

You giggled and sighed, nodding. You felt content in that moment, wanting it to last forever.

He nodded and placed gentle kisses across your shoulders and down your spine.

"My name's Bryan, by the way."

He felt your body tense under his hands and he chuckled slyly as your turned to to face him.

"I-I'm...sorry...I forgot..." you smiled sheepishly.

"Don't worry," he murmured, placing a soft kiss on your lips and pulling you into his chest.

"You'll have plenty of time to memorize it."

You looked up at him quizzically and he looked down at you with a smirk as his hand slid over your ass.

"You'll be screaming it all day and night."

A/N: Finally a one shot for Bryan. Let me know what you guys think! I know a lot of you have requested a Tala lemon and I wrote one, but I'm not happy with it so I'm redoing it, but it is coming! And if you're not comfortable with sexual content or its too intense please don't read my lemons. I try to spice them up and make them more interesting to read and write and if its not to your taste just don't read it.

Also: if you request something please know that I will only do it if I feel comfortable writing it. Thank you for understanding and message me if you have any questions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 3.8K 18
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ โคท โ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ, ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โž โคท๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
15.6K 553 27
๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ!
15.1K 209 9
A girl who will be with Blade breakers and who will guide them.. It's just I want to live.. I will lead this team to become the next world champion...
190K 2.9K 34
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! Top Rankings: 1st in Beyblade burst 2/22/19, 1st in Valt 6/24/19