STRANGER(A Muslim Love Story)...

By lovecare16

"Aminah, I will explain everything.. it's not what yo..." she didn't let me finish. "Don't you dare!" I put m... More

STRANGER intro
1) M O V I N G
2) SCHOOL & FRIENDS
3)PROJECT
4)TWO SUPRISES ONE DAY
5)THATS NOT POSSIABLE
AUTHORS NOTE
6)GETTING READY
7)ENGAGEMENT
8)THE SECRET HIDDEN FROM ME
9)TWENTY-FIVE IS JUST A NUMBER
10)MY DECISION
11)MY WEDDING
12)WEIRD FEELINGS & DELAY
13)ARE WE OR ARE WE NOT
14) THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER
15)HONEYMOON
16)SPECIAL NEWS
17)THE LOVE I SEE
EPILOGUE
AUTHORS NOTE
E X C I T I N G N E W S
S U G G E S T I O N
BONUS CHAPTER
Please Read And Pray
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE READ THIS
Jazakallah
SEQUEL IS HERE
C O N T E S T {CLOSED}
❤️ W I N N E R S❤️

18)My Life Complete With My Two STRANGERS!(lastchapter)

37.3K 1.3K 206
By lovecare16

Helloooooiooooooo...how are you??? Okay so this is the last chapter of this book**wipes tear away*** I can't believe it ended so quick!Omg OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG it's ending! I'm really upset but I have more to come!
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz do check out my new coming book "Dealing With A Muslimah"..plz plz plz support it as much as you did for STRANGER, it really means a lot to me! Thank u SOO much guys, I don't know how to thank u all! Omg! I still can't believe I'm done with my book! I still remember the day I updated, my best friend @truelove786 told me be patient when I had only 5 votes! haha! And now, take a look, Almost 10k+ reads and 550+ votes! I still can't believe it! Anyways THANK U ALL once again and hope you like it. Also there is going to be an epilogue as well! Thanks thanks thanks!!!!!

Once again, DONT FORGET TO

VOTE👍
COMMENT💬
SHARE👥
FOLLOW💗
PROMOTE👤👥

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

AMINAHS POV
...........................

"Congratulations, it's a boy!" doctor Sarah said.

"Mashallah!" was all I said and I held the baby from the doctor and so did Armaan.

"Armaan, look at our son, he looks just like you!" I said in tears of happiness!

"Aminah, I know darling, he is wonderful Mashallah!" Armaan said. He was so happy that I couldn't explain it.

"Does Aunty and Uncle and Mom and Dad know?" I asked wondering if they do or not.

"Oh yess they do! Mom and Dad catched the jet and are on their way here and Aunty and Uncle will be here any minu.." he didn't finish because my mom came running through the door.

"Here they are!" he finished.

"Mubarak ho(congrats), beta!" my dad said and so did my mom.

"Thank you!" I said.

"Let me hold him before these doctors take him away from his nano!" mom said.

"Sure Mom, here you go!" I said to mom and Armaan handed him to my mom.

There was a lot of chaos going on around the room! All the kids were all over the place! Everyone came from Philadelphia as well because it was my first baby! Zara came as well and did I tell you about her? Zara had twins both a boy and a girl and now another is on the way! I couldn't believe it myself but in reality, Mashallah her family was really happy together. And here it was me with my wonderful first child! Alhumdulillah, god blessed me with this wonderful small family. My beautiful family. My STRANGER came out to be the worlds most wonderful husband that anyone could ever have and with that came my other STRANGER, my lovely baby boy. He was perfect! They were perfect! My family was perfect! Everything was PERFECT!

I still remember when I was not agreeing to any of the proposals I got! Which were countless, but my father already chose my man for me, and that was the best. Some people say that parents arrange marriages on ruining there children's life, but no..thats not true, their arrange marriages made me the happiest woman ever. They made me love everything about Armaan and always love him! He is the best person anyone would ever want! People also regret arrange marriage sometimes but I dont! I love the relation between us and inshallah it will stay like that forever.

My thoughts were broke by Armaan. Everyone left and it was only me and Armaan and of course my little new jaan.

"What are you thinking about sweety?" he asked me.

"Just thinking about my perfect life with my perfect little family!" I said and he smiled.

"I know, I even think about that all the time but right now we need to think of names for our son!" he said.

"Yes we do. What about Waleed?"i asked.

"No never...its to old fashioned. What about Adeel?" he asked me.

"Nope!" I said before he could say anything else.

"Maybe Hanfi?" he asked again.

"No Armaan!" I said.

"Okay..what about Ayyan? he asked again!

"I'm actually impressed... I like that one!" I said in reply!

"Oh yess! Finally you like one!" He said happily! He was really really really happy with me and our child. Which was great! I loved that about him! Infact I love everything about him! The name it self was great for the baby because Armaan, Aminah, Ayyan, sound so good all together. Isn't my life great? Mashallah.

2 Days Later
.........................

The doctor came in about 15 minutes ago to tell us that we may go home now. They discharged me. I'm really excited because it is going to be baby Armaan's first day home! Yesterday night Armaan went home to get me dinner because I don't like hospital food and to get the house really really clean as well so Ayyan doesn't catch any germs. You know what he surprised me with, the days I was at the hospital, Armaan got a room set up for Ayyan with a crib, baby wall paintings, a rocking chair for me...and everything that needs to be in a baby's room. Isn't that sweet! I told him we didn't need to but he said, he is no matter what. I sound like a bad mom but my first experience you know, never had a baby or a husband before these 2yrs of my life. 2 great years! And now finally I'm ready, ready to try to keep my family happy all my life. Inshaallah.

"Okay, so let me put Ayyan in the car seat and then I will get you." he said taking the baby from the little crib they have in hospitals.

"Take your time and you don't have to worry about me." He was so busy trying to get Ayyan in the car seat that he didn't listen to me.

"Okay come on, hold on my hand." he said to me with a car seat with Ayyan in it on his left hand and his right hand asking for me to hold onto. With that I get up and hold on his hand. The nurse brings our bags behind us and the documents we need for the birth certificate and etc. He put Ayyan on the backseat of the car and shut the door slowly so Ayyan doesn't wake up. And then he held my hand and got me to the passenger seat and walked himself to the drivers. With that we drove off to home.

Once we got home, Armaan held my arm and the baby the same way he did coming out of the hospital. We walked to the house door and waited for Sheila, our maid, to open the door for us.

"Congratulations! Please come in!" she said.

"Thank you!" I said and walked in. I stopped at the door way, this place was decorated with balloons, confetti, ect! It was filled up!

"Armaan, you are the best...i love you!" I said and he kissed my forehead.

"Now let's get in and let you guys have some rest before the party!" with that we walked upstairs and went to our room. I changed really quickly while Armaan held Ayyan and after that we will take Ayyan to his room and I will see it myself.

Once I came out, we walked Ayyan to his room, which was connected to our room. So we know when he is crying or not. I walked in and that room and it just caught my sight. It was wonderful! Everything seemed great more like I would ever want! It was just unbelievable.

"Armaan, I didn't know you could do interior designing!" I said patting his chest lightly and pulled his collar to give him a kiss. He kissed back and it lasted for about 15 seconds but then we had to break it because Ayyan started crying. We both walked into the his room together and I fed him milk and got him in his crib asleep. When he was fast asleep, we walked into our room and laid on the bed. I hugged him with my arms around his neck and whispered in his ear,

"Thank you Armaan, thank you for everything. For making my life the best thing ever. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I CANT DESCRIBE! ARMAAN, YOU CHANGED MY LIFE! I LOVE YOU ALOT! DONT EVER LEAVE ME."

"THERE IS NO THANK YOU IN LOVE AND I LOVE YOU MORE THEN ANYTHING ALIVE! I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU! BECAUSE I LOVED YOU FROM FIRST SIGHT AND ALWAYS WILL!" he said and kissed me on my lips.

And this here is my wonderful life. My life with my small little family! My two STRANGERS are now my life. And together we unite ! I hope it will always stay like this.

This is not the end, it's just a new beginning in my life.

----------------------------------------------

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
😰😰😰😰😰😰😢😰😂😂😥😱😓😨😪😂😥😪😢😪😢😥😂😩😫😖😥😆😥😩😥😢😪😢😪😓😭😂😥😩😢😪😂😥😢😪😢😪😢😥😩😥😩😥😩😰😰😩😰😩😱😪😢😨😢

I'm crying, STRANGER came to an end. I'm sad to hear that. OMG guys I'm going to miss your comments votes and everything that you guys did. All this support you guys gave me meant a lot to me. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed the journey of STRANGER. There will be a epilogue of course! Thank u SOO much once again! Plz don't forget to

VOTE👍
COMMENT💬
SHARE👥
FOLLOW❤️
PROMOTE👤👥

THANK YOU!

AND DONT FORGET TO READ MY NEW COMING BOOK CALLED 'Dealing With A Muslimah"

PLZ PLZ PLZ PL PLZ PLZ SUPPORT THAT BOOK AS MUCH AS YOU SUPPORTED STRANGER! IT WILL MEAN ALOT TO ME! PLZ PLZ LLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ LLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
SUPPORT ME ON THAT BOOK AS WELL. THANKS ALOT! IT MEANS ALOT TO ME!

LOVE U ALOT❤️❤️❤️❤️

lovecare16

ENJOY💗💗💗💗💗💗💗😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 355 7
Alia Khurana is a very successful travel journalist. She loves her job, her freedom, and her independence, but also her family and her friends. But t...
296 35 18
When he loves a girl from his teenage and now he is getting married with her but does that girl Loves him too? Armaan Ali who is an introvert can't e...
742K 34K 40
COMPLETE BUT NOT EDITED AT ALL! Glimpse Of Mine I am Zahra Arif . Usman Arif's daughter. If you don't know who he is, he is the Arif Company And Co...
44.1K 3.8K 31
"Can a broken heart ever be mended?" ** c_elijah 2017