Alone

By love5sosforever11111

Malia parks is a werewolf who lives in secret since she lost her parents when she was 10 ever since then she'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
PLEASE READ
NEW STORY ALERT

Chapter 4

7.8K 186 9
By love5sosforever11111

Malia's pov

I woke up and got ready for school and eve picked me up. Every morning since I met her she has picked me up. It was our thing.

"What are you gonna do" eve said and I sighed

"Don't know yet I want to go but then at the same time I just don't know" I said and she nodded we got to school and went to our lockers. I smelled Marcus enter the school and get closer. I sighed and turned around and saw him Anthony and Aaron. The bell rang and everyone went to class making me late.

"Yes" I said

"Please consider it" Marcus said

"I am" I said and walked away

"Wait what" he said and I looked at him.

"My wolf would hate if I passed the opportunity to go home and get the pack back but another part of me is screaming to stay because I built a life here Marcus and it's not easy to give up" I said

"I know" he said and I shook my head

"No you don't you don't know how the hell I feel you don't fucking get it you don't know what the hell I've been through Marcus and it's because of what I went through that I want to go back but it's the people that I love that make me want to stay" I said

"These humans aren't your family I am" he growled. That was it. That triggered me. I dropped my stuff and tackled him. My fangs were dripping with venom and my eyes were glowing.

"These humans have been a better family to me these past two years than you have in two damn days" I said I got up and my fangs went away and my eyes went back to normal.

"If you want me to go home this is seriously not the way you should be doing it" I said and picked up my stuff and went to class.

"Ms. Parks why are you late" the teacher said

"Family problems" I said and went to my seat.

"I didn't know your parents were in town" she said this bitch knew i had no parents. Eve grabbed me from getting up.

"And I didn't know that stuck up bitches for teachers were allowed jobs but I mean everyone learns something new right" I said and she got angry and I smiled

"Office" she said and pointed to the door.

"Gladly maybe I'll talk to them about your job you'll probably be gone by tomorrow I won't be" I said and grabbed my stuff and walked out. I walked to the office and told them what happened and I just got detention. The teacher however got suspended. I walked back to class and saw Jordan.

"Hey I thought you were leaving" he said

"Still trying to think about it" I said and chuckled

"Well I'm glad you came I didn't want to waste my gift" he said and I looked at him.

"Huh" I said

"Come" he said and held his hand out. I grabbed his hand and we got to the gym doors.

"The gym?" I said and he smiled and closed my eyes.

"Keep them closed until we are in" he said and I nodded he opened the doors and pulled me in and then we stopped.

"Open" he said I opened my eyes and there were balloons everywhere and there were streamers hanging down the gym ceiling.

"I just saw you last night when the hell did you do this" I said and he laughed

"It usually happens whenever you compel the principal into letting you do it" he said and I looked at him.

"What did you say" i said

"Oh forgot one second" he said he closed his eyes and then a few seconds later his scent hit me. He was a vampire. Their scents are funny it's like smelling something really sweet and sour.

"Well now you know so let me tell you I know your secret to" he said and smiled

"How come I didn't smell it sooner" I said

"I hid my scent any supernatural being can do it you just have to focus on it" he said and I nodded

"Well may I have this dance" he said and smiled as he held out his hand. I grabbed it and he turned on some music and we danced.

"No one has done this for me so what makes you do this for me" i said and looked at him.

"I just I don't know I just have this feeling towards you like I need to protect you like I have known you for a long time" he said

"Well if we knew each other we wouldn't have just met" I said and he smiled

"Yeah probably" he said and I smiled we danced for a little longer then we went to class.

"Where have you been" Eve said and I smiled

"Jordan gave me a gift" I said and smiled

"What we it" she said and smiled

"Well it was in the gym he hung steamers there was balloons all over the floor it was cute and we danced" I said and she smiled ear to ear.

"Wait how could he do that he could get in trouble" eve said

"Not if you compel the principal to let you to do it" I said and she looked at me weird.

"He's a vampire" I whispered and she widened her eyes.

"Well I'll be damned" she said and I nodded

"A vampire" I heard and I turned and saw Marcus.

"Why are you hanging with those blood suckers they are nothing but trouble" Marcus said

"Hey dude cut it out man your being a real dick" Anthony said and Marcus sighed and sat next to us.

"Sorry malia" Marcus said

"You know what Marcus go go back home because I'm staying I'd rather have a normal life than live with you at that pack honestly I would rather stab myself with a silver knife" I said I grabbed my stuff and grabbed eve and we walked off.

"Harsh" she said and I sighed

"You okay" she said then my ears started to ring and I fell to my knees then I saw Marcus Anthony and Aaron do the same. It was like knifes stabbing at my brain.

"Eve hunters" I said and screamed when the ringing stopped they had Marcus. All the students had ran out because they cleared them out and I growled.

"UNCLE JAY WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS" Eve yelled

"SHE'S A FILTHY ANIMAL WHY ARE YOU SIDING WITH HER!" he yelled

"BECAUSE LIKE US SHE HAS FEELINGS LIKE US SHE HAS A DAMN LIFE AND YOU ARE ACTING SO HEARTLESS THAT IF I WAS LIKE HER I COULD RIP YOUR HEAD CLEAN OFF!" Eve yelled and I started to get angry. They tied Marcus down and put wolfsbane down his throat and he was choking and coughing and then the hunters got me and did the same and I swallowed it and they looked surprised. I threw them off and my fangs came out so did my claws and my eyes glowed.

"I've been taking wolfsbane everyday for the past two years your little trying to put it in my system it burns but it's bearable now how do you want this to go?" I said and smiled a hunter came at me and I snapped his neck.

"The hard way? Fine by me" I said I roared and lunged at the hunters and ripped their throats out one by one then I got to Eve's uncle.

"Leave now" I growled and he looked at eve.

"You protect your family and I do the same if you so ever touch him again I will hunt you down and rip your damn lungs out and shove them down your throat along with your heart you got that" I said and he nodded he quickly got out and I helped Marcus get up and then I helped Aaron and Anthony too.

"You saved me why?" Marcus said and I rolled my eyes and slammed him back down and tied him back up.

"There now Anthony or Aaron can try but the ropes are laced in wolfsbane which is why they burn" I said and he growled

"Don't cloud my judgment brother you barley know me" I said I ripped the roped off and he got up.

"Well I wouldn't if you would stop saying two different things and just pick" he said and I growled.

"I told you how the fuck I felt don't tempt me to fucking get you back in those ropes I may not be as strong as you but you are weak because of wolfsbane so I have an advantage so try me again and I will gladly put those ropes back on you" I said and smiled

"God dammit Malia stop go to the damn pack get your family back get friends find your mate be happy and if you ever want to visit I am here now you get your ass in the car with them go home and pack and I will stop by your work and tell them you quit now go or I swear to god I will kick your ass" Eve said and I chuckled and I looked at her.

"Go for me" eve said and a tear came down my face.

"I'll be okay" she said and I hugged her.

"Fine" I said and i pulled away to see her smile.

"I'll go but only for you" I said and she nodded

"See you soon" she said and I smiled

"See you soon" I said and I turned to Marcus

"Fine I'll go with you but I swear get smart with me I will rip your teeth out" I said and he nodded

"Deal" Marcus said

"Well about damn time" Aaron said and I laughed. They took me home and I said one more goodbye to eve. I told Jordan goodbye too. I'm going home. I'm really going home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5M 422K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...
167K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
814K 22.6K 35
Cassie Stone is not a normal werewolf. She gets bullied at home and school. She lives in the pack house as their slave. When she turns 16 she finds h...
446 2 36
Roxanne Summers is a normal werewolf but comes from a rich werewolf family where her dad is the Alpha. Soon enough it's her time to take over as the...