My Roomie Rainbow Blitz [Appl...

By Aphdepression

One summer vacation without Fluttershy leads to many events between Applejack and Rainbow Blitz. Even though... More

My roomie Rainbow Blitz
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Guys...
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 6

1.4K 43 24
By Aphdepression

I walked up from the beach. Sand sticking to my matted fur. I'm go to need a good shower.

I entered the house. Some ponies where talking. I made my way to the hallway. Making it to my room I crept in.

What ah saw was horrifying. Spit Fire stratling Rainbow Blitz. Her top was off and I could see her boobs.

They were making out. I gasped and closed mah eyes. Blitz gasped and pushed Spit Fire on the floor.

I opened the bathroom door and ran in. I locked it. It broke me to see that.

I sat in front of the door. My cheeks heated up and I pulled mah legs close to me. I was shaking with rage.

How dare she! I'll burn her. I was so angry that I almost didn't hear the knocking.

"Freckles open up please" Blitz pleaded. I let mah words tumble out before I could think.

"Go fuck yourself" I growled. I was raging. "NO ACTUALLY I'M SORRY SPIT FIRE WAS GONNA DO IT FOR YOU!" I screamed through the door.

I could tell he was taken back from mah outburst. "Look I'm sorry you had to see that but please open the door"

"YOU WANT ME TO OPEN THE DOOR, FINE" I opened the door. Blitz saw me crying and ran up to me.

"Dont you fucking touch me" I spat.Spit Fire laughed. "Whats the matter cowwhore, can't handle a little foreplay"

"Shut the fuck up before I take a lamp, shove it up ass , and watch you burn from the inside" I said.

Spit Fire shut up. She was scared. I looked at Blitz. His eyes fearful. 

I snarled and walked off. I slammed the door. I run into Rarity. Her eyes full of concern. I rolled my eyes.

"Look Applejack darling I'm very sorry for being so rude can you ever so forgive" Rarity asked me.

"Sure whatever" I said and walked past her. I saw Trixie crying.

I looked at her with concern. "Whats wrong" Trixie looked up startled. She hugged me crying into my shoulder.

"A-A-Applejack I-I'm p-pregnant" She cried. I gasped. "Who's is it" I whispered. She just cried harder.

She pulled me into her room. And we sat on her bed. I rubbed her back. She calmed down.

"I'm so so sorry Applejack" she said.

"It's Bubble Berrys" she whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
934K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...