Bund'K Season 3 (My version)

By loveswritingchlo

Emma, Ravi, Zuri, Lou, and all the other campers of camp kikiwaka return to the camping life. However somethi... More

Author's Note
New Old Friends Or Maybe More. . .
You've Gotta Fight For Your Right To Win
The Heart Wants What The Heart Wants
Its Not Your Camp, Its Our Camp. . .
In Loving Memory Part 1
In Loving Memory Part 2
In Loving Memory Part 3

Welcome Back Camp Kikiwaka

140 2 2
By loveswritingchlo

Chloe's P.O.V.

I stood on the great lawn in the Camp, looking around at my father's work. Once my father heard that Camp Kikiwaka was closing until they got enough money to rebuild it he jumped on it. My father is the proud owner of a few different companies. Money has never really been a problem. My sister and I were raised to respect our parents and how to handle money responsibly.  When my dad was a teenager he came to this camp. Its where he met my mom and Kristina Ross. We've always been close to the Ross kids. A couple years ago our mom died of cancer. It took a huge piece from this family but we kept her with us always. That's really the main reason my dad bought the camp. Its something mom would have wanted. We didn't change the whole camp. We just rebuilt Grizzly and Woodchuck cabin. We redid the plumbing everywhere in this camp and added better bathrooms and better toilets. We also bought a whole summer's supply of food for the camp. Which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Plus we found a way to clean out the lake so it's safe to swim in. Camp starts next week and we finished today. I'd say it was worth the time to fix it. I'm so proud of our work. Another, thing is that Gladis won't be working here anymore, we didn't fire her, she quite. However, the person taking her place is my father. I'm so excited to be starting camp next week. I'm a new counselor for Grizzly cabin. The counselor for Grizzly Cabin that was here last year couldnt make it back this summer. So my dad offered me to take it. I was ecstatic.  There is one thing new. My sister talked my dad into adding one new cabin, Wolf Cabin. She is a counceler for Wolf cabin. My sister loves wolves. I don't blame her I love wolves to. Another thing we did was replace all the mattresses on the beds with comfortable ones.

"So, do you think the camp is ready for new campers?" My sister Destiny asked.

"Yep, now we wait until next week," I said with a smile.

I looked at my sister. She was was wearing  her wolf cabin shirt already. Which by the way, Destiny's request for their shirt colors was a yellow shirt with black wording, typical Destiny.

"You're wearing your cabin shirt already?" I asked her with a sarcastic smile.

"Yes, I have to show Wolf Cabin spirit," Destiny said.

"Dest, camp doesn't start until next week," I said.

"So, its always a good thing to start getting into your spirit early," Dest said.

I just laughed a little. My dad walked over to us.

"Do you girls think the camp will be ready enough for the campers next week?" Dad asked me.

"Of course it will be Dad, don't stress out about it, its fine. And much improved," I stated.

Dad smiles as he looked at all his work.

"Your right, come on girls let's go get some lunch," Dad said.

We all smiled as we walked out of camp. This is going to be great.

. . .

Next week. . .

Emma's P.O.V.

I was standing on the great lawn in amongst a whole bunch of people looking for my best friend Lou. Im upset that my boyfriend Xander won't be back this year. But his dad paid for a summer school music program for him and I had to encourage him to go. He loves music and he's great at it. I'm so happy that I'm back. Being at camp is like being with family.

"LOU?!" I shouted trying to find Lou.

"LOU!? WHERE ARE YOU?!" I ASKED AGAIN.

"Emma!" Lou said excidedly as she looks at me.

"Lou!" I said excidedly back to her.

Lou and I ran towards each other to give each other a hug.

"I'm so happy to see you," I said as I hug Lou.

"Me to," Lou said tightly squeezing me.

I don't care though, I missed her vicious hugs. I leaned back from the hug.

"Wow, Gladis fixed this place up nice," I said looking around.

"Actually, Gladis didn't fix it," Zuri said walking over to us.

"Well, then who did?" I asked.

"Grizzly's New Counselor. . ."

Zuri pointed to the new girl. Before anything else could be said the new counselor for Grizzly Cabin turned to face us. Zuri's jaw dropped as the biggest smile appeared across my face.

"Chloe!!" I said excitedly as I walked over to her and hugged her.

"Hey Emma, -"

"You're the new counselor for Grizzly Cabin?" Emma asked in the form of a question as Chloe hugged Zuri.

"Yeah, - the counselor for Grizzly cabin that was here last year couldn't make it back this year so my dad, who by the way is the new owner, -"

I smiled, "His name is Xander, he went to summer school music program," I stated.

"Oh you know him?" Chloe said to me in the form of a question.

Lou smiled, "Oh she knows him," she said almost in a teasing like manner.

Her southern accent never gets old. Neither does her fabulous long brown hair. My cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"He's my boyfriend," I  said to Chloe happily.

"Oh, well that's awesome Emma," she told me.

"Thanks,"

"By the way I'm Lou, and I already know your name is Chloe" Lou said to Chloe shaking her hand.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you – anyway so my dad said that I could take his place this year, -"

"You do know that Grizzly cabin is full of nothing but boys -"

"Including Ravi," I said with a smile.

Chloe's P.O.V.

    My stomach sank as low as it could possibly go.  My heart pounded a thousand times a minute.

"R - R - Ravi?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah -"

"Wait Chloe don't tell me you still have a crush on Ravi?" Zuri said in the form of a question.

I cleared my throat.

"N-no, it's completely fine, Ravi and I are just friends, " I stated.

Emma smiled crossing her arms.

"Lies, I can spot a crush a mile away," Emma said enthusiastically.

A light nervous smile came to my lips, "It's a little more than that, but yeah -"

"Well, I'm sure Ravi would -"

"No, guys Ravi can't know, " I said to them defensively.

"Why not?" Zuri asked.

Lou put her arm around my shoulders.

"Ah come on Zuri there are some things we want to share and something's we want to keep hidden. Feelings are important to Chloe, she wants to conceal them," Lou said sweetly.

"Thanks Lou but thats not entirely true, Im just not ready to tell him," I stated.

"Well see there you go, -"

"Chloe!"

I heard Ravi's voice behind me. I smiled as I turned around.

"Ravi," I wrapped my arms around him hugging him.

"Its so nice to see you again," Ravi said with a smile.

I missed his cute Indian accent. I missed everything about him.

"You too, how have you been?" I asked him.

Emma and Zuri stood around me with smiles on their faces. As if they knew something I didn't. I just ignored them.

"I have been terrific, and I just spoke to Destiny and she told me that your replacing Xander as counselor for Grizzly cabin," Ravi said excitedly.

I smiled, "I am,"

"And we have a new cabin animal -"

"We do?" Zuri asked confused.

"Wolf cabin, right next to weasle cabin," Ravi answered.

"Ohhh, next to weasle cabin, I'd pray for those kids," Lou said almost in a fearful voice.

"Oh no don't worry Destiny, my sister, she won't let anyone mess with them," I reassured.

"She better be one tough wolf," Lou said.

I smiled proudly, "She is," I stated.

"So Chloe I heard that your going to be cooking in the kitchen for every meal?" Ravi said in the form of a question.

"Yeah, -"

Ravi and I started walking away together.

"Would you mind if I helped out? There's some recipes I've been dying to try out," Ravi said excitedly.

"Of course, I'd love the help," I told him.

"Sweet, not to mention I'm an excellent cook," he said gleefully.

I smiled as we continued walking and talking. I honestly never thought I would get to hang around him like this again. Ravi and I became really good friends before he came to camp Kikiwaka last summer. We sort of lost touch after that. Maybe this will open up new opportunities for me. . .maybe

The next morning. . .

     I stood by Destiny in the mess hall. I held a clipboard in my hand, just some last observations my dad wanted. Ravi stood in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. I couldn't help but to stare at him. I've liked Ravi since the first day I met him. Though we were both very young at the time. . .

Six Years Ago. . .

         "Are you sure this is okay Dad?" I asked my Dad from the backseat of the car. 

    "Of course, I've been friends with Morgan Ross for years, and I thought its time he met my two beautiful girls," Dad said to us.

"You mean four," I reminded.

"Yeah but Hannah and Montana are spending the weekend with their best friends," Dad stated.

"True," I said.

"So, why did you wait so long before taking us to meet them?" Destiny asked.

It goes Destiny, Hannah, Me and Montana. We're all pretty close together.

"Its not Morgan and his wife that I didn't want you to meet. It was their kids," Dad stated.

"What's wrong with their kids?" I asked confused.

"They're little terrors, they've gone through five different nannies in the past month. This last one may not last long," Dad explained. 

"Oh come on they can't be that bad," I stated with a smile.

"You haven't met their son Luke," Dad warned.

"Oh I can't wait to meet him," Destiny said intriguingly.

I just laughed as I looked at her. I hope they have a kid my age. I'm awkward around kids a little older than me. Besides Hannah and Destiny. I mean what if they don't like me. What if they think I'm socially awkward?  What if they think I'm not good enough to be friends? I'm great at making friends when I get used to the people.

. . .

      I stood awkwardly in the living room of the Ross home. So far I've only met Emma. Even though Destiny is nothing like Emma. She's almost around her age, but she's getting along with her. Destinh tries to get along with everybody, unless they mess with her or her family.  The kid named Luke is at the park. And I dont know where the other two are. Christina Ross called her other two children down here.  I looked toward the stairs just as this really cute Indian boy and a little black girl came down the stairs.

"What is it Mrs. Mommy?" The boy asked his mother.

"There's someone that Mr. Jones wants you to meet," she said to them with a smile.

"Who?" The boy asked cheerfully.

I couldn't get enough of that cute Indian accent. I found myself jumping out from around my Dad.

"Hi I'm Chloe," I said to him holding my hand out.

He was at a loss for words. My self - confidence slowly began to drop.

"A girl, -"

"I would hope so," I stated with a smile.

He smiled shyly as he looked away for a couple seconds.

"I've never talked to a girl before. Want to see my flashcards?" he asked awkwardly but excitedly.

All I could do was smile.

"Excuse Ravi -"

The little girl pushed him out of the way.

"The only girls he talks to is his sisters and his nanny and sometimes we're not even happy about it. Im Zuri," she said with a smile.

Ravi looked disappointed. I didn't even know what to say.

"Come on Chloe -"

Zuri grabbed my arm and started to pull me up the stairs.

"Let's go upstairs and have a tea party," Zuri said to me excitedly.

I don't think she was going to take no for an answer.

"I'm sure Chloe doesn't want to spend her time pretending to drink tea with your teddy and trying not to sit on Milly the Mermaid," Ravi said to Zuri.

"Oh yeah like she wants to sit and see your  "flashcards" – come on Chloe let's go play," Zuri said once again taking my arm.

"Its better than sitting around  a short little table wondering if your talking to Milly the Mermaid or the chair. - Come on Chloe, if you don't want to see my flashcards the we'll watch a movie," Ravi said taking my arm pulling me in the other direction.

"Uh,"

I was a little conflicted on which one I wanted to hang with more at the moment.

"Yeah right like she wants to sit and watch some boring educational movie about mixing test tubes," Zuri argued pulling me her direction.

"Its Albert Einstien and he's not boring," Ravi defended pulling me back his direction.

"Um,"

"Hey, hey, hey guys -"

This pretty skinny girl with auburn hair came out of the kitchen and walked over to Ravi and Zuri.

"Ravi, Zuri, cut it out, I'm sure this sweet little girl wants to keep both her arms and cam choose between you two fair and square," she said to them.

I crossed my arms as I looked at her.

"I'm ten," I said to her.

"Sorry," she said apologetically.

"Jessie this is Chloe, Samuel Jones daughter and Chloe this is our nanny Jessie," Zuri said to her.

I waved my hand hello.

"Its nice to meet you Chloe -"

Jessie put her hands on my shoulders and led me to the couch.

"I'm sure she wants to choose her friends without them arguing over who she wants to spend time with first," Jessie stated.

"Actually, I like it, I barely have any friends," I said to Jessie with a slight smile.

Ravi walked over to me, with Zuri close behind.

"Awe you poor thing, we can be friends, we can be best friends," Zuri said hugging me.

A huge smile crossed my lips.

"I'm sure she'd much rather be friends with someone her own age," Ravi said confidently crossing his arms. 

"Let's leave it up to Chloe," Jessie stated.

"Okay who do you want to spend more time with?" Ravi asked looking at me.

"Yeah who?" Zuri asked.

I didn't know what to say. I've never been in a situation like this before. I'm actually quite excited. Just as I was about to answer the kid I presume as Luke walked into the room. He walked over and stood in front of me with a smile. 

"Ooo cute girl in our living room is this my birthday, –"

I smiled as I looked at him. A glance over at Ravi and I could see the slight disappointment in his eyes.

"Hey babe, what do you say we catch a movie?" he asked me.

"Chloe this is Luke," Jessie stated.

"No way, I asked her to watch a movie with me first," Ravi complained.

"Yeah well I'm cuter than you are," Luke protested.

Luke and Ravi started to argue then Zuri joined in. I leaned in closer to Jessie.

"Is it always like this?" I asked her.

"Yep," was her only answer.

I continued to smile.

"I'd love to stay and hang with you guys," I said to them.

"Which one?" They all asked in sync.

I looked toward my dad.

"Daddy can I stay for a few hours?" I asked my dad.

"A few hours, with this family your gonna need a few days," Zuri stated.

I just laughed.

"What do you say Daddy can I stay the night?" I asked him.

He didn't say anything for a minute.

"I don't know honey, I mean you don't have any clothes, -"

"That's okay we'll take her clothes shopping right mom?" Zuri suggested.

"Of course, she can stay if she wants to Samuel," Christina said to my dad.

"Alright, go ahead sweetheart," Dad said.

"Yay! -"

I excitedly grabbed Ravi's hand.

"Come on lets go watch a movie," I said to him excitedly.

"What? You pick him first?!" Luke sounded offended.

I didn't listen as Ravi and I excitedly walked into their home theater.

. . .
Present Day. . .

Ravi went from this:

To this:

I didn't know if I could handle that. He grew up and became more good looking. I honestly didn't know I had any feelings for Ravi until I saw him yesterday. How am I going to get through the summer?

         "Chloe," I heard Destiny say to me in the midst of staring at Ravi.

I didn't really say much. Old memories of Ravi roamed my mind. After we got a little older, I always knew my feelings for Ravi started to change; I just never knew how to tell him. Then we became close friends and I didn't want it to ruin our friendship.

"Chloe -"

Destiny snapped her fingers in front of my face. I shook my head slightly to get out of my trance. I looked at Destiny.

"Thinking about Ravi again?" Destiny asked with a slight smile.

I didn't answer her question. I didn't have to she knew the answer.

"Sis, if you like him so much just go talk to him," Destiny said to me with a slight smile.

"I-I don't Des, we've been friends for five years and this morning was the first time we've spoken to each other in a year," I hesitated.

"Then here's an easy solution, ask him to hang out, get to know him again, and go from there,"

"I don't know -"

"Stop saying I don't know and just do it,"

Before I could say anything else Destiny gave me a small shove towards Ravi; who was walking out of the kitchen at the same time. Ravi kind of backed up afraid I was going to run into him. However, the smile on his face said he was okay with it.

"Hey Chloe, I'm glad I ran into you -"

"Actually I almost ran into you," I said to him with a smile.

He just smiled.

"The new ingredients for the food and the new kitchen ware, not to mention the new kitchen appliances, its like being in cooking heaven," Ravi said to me excitedly.

"I know right," I said to him happily.

"You know after one year you forget how much you have in common with someone," Ravi stated with a smile.

"I know, -"

I looked away for a second. I took a deep breath. I looked back at Ravi.

"I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with me later?" I asked him.

Ravi's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Ooo really?! Want to see my science textbooks? Ooo and I still have those flashcards from when we were kids. . ."

I put my hand on Ravi's shoulder.

"Uh Ravi that all sounds great, but I was kinda thinking a walk around the camp," I said to him.

"Oh that works to," Ravi stated.

I smiled as I stood there for a second. Ravi started to talk about old times we've had together. I forgot how much I missed him. I honestly never thought I would see him again. I don't know where this summer will lead me but I hope its worth it. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 380 25
Rosalie Ellison has been going to Cousins every summer since she was a child, up until last summer. A tragic event happened in her life which forced...
125K 2.5K 34
It's been 10 years since the glee kids have seen eachother . Now as the glee club is at its demise the original kids are coming home . Now things are...
32.8K 763 13
Can Karl and Nick's last another year of dealing with kids at summer camp? Will things become permanent between the two? bark bark
1.6K 52 17
Henry Wu prepared an announcement about new 3 experiments with the new camp Cretaceous campus coming soon. But the Ben is one special type he only wa...