(Emison) Teacher's secret

By emisonforever19

Emily Starts college she has a secret she is intersex . what happens when she develops a crush on her Englis... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chaper 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
A/N

chapter 33

4.4K 106 51
By emisonforever19

                     Alison's pov 

As I lay awake with Emily cuddled up to her, I think about my symptoms I'm  starting to worry alot, i hope nothing it's nothing bad.  As I lay awake next to Emily I have to run to the bathroom to be sick, straight  afterwards i brush my teeth then get showered. I lay next to Emily  holding her until she wakes up.

"Hey beautiful Blondie you look so hot in the morning "

'What with my hair all messy you mean Em ? "
I giggle  while  holding Emily

"Not just your blonde hair you look sexy all the time I'm going to make some breakfast  do you want some ? Wait let me guess you want icecream "
Emily questions while smiling

"Yeah you're guess was right Em  I don't want anything else though  just icecream "
I reply

As Emily is making breakfast I come and give her a cuddle while  kissing her lips softly.   I put my hand down her boxers wanking her getting her hard, she moans as I contine to wank her off .

"Ali stop it you're making me so hard mmmmmmm "

"No I won't stop it I want you Em let's have a quick fuck before the girl's gets here "

Emily kisses me while leading to the bed, i start to undress Emily feeling her hard cock go inside my pussy. I ride her so fast while looking into her eyes moaning her name ,as I feel myself get closer I kiss Emily on the neck while bitting her neck softly sucking it .

'MmMMM fuck Em I'm going to cum so hard down your big cock "

Emily doesn't say anything she just continues to fuck me really hard until I cum so hard down her cock screaming her name while kissing her lips softly.  I get off Emily going down to her hard cock sucking her off while wanking her hard dick fast .

"Mmmmmm Ali fuckkk more keep going "

I continue to suck Emily off until she cums over my face covering me in her cum . I lay down on the bed looking at Emily running my hand up and down her arm . Emily gets up going into the bathroom when suddenly I hear Emily say .

"Ali what the hell have you done to my neck? "

"Oops I'm sorry Em I know I can be a little rough "
I say laughing

"Geeze Ali that's one he'll of a love bite "
Emily says smiling at me

As Emily continues to make the food in the kitchen, we hear a knock on the door Hanna and Spencer comes in sitting on the bed with me. Emily comes in with two bowls one for me and another for herself.   Hanna and Spencer take one good look at Emily  and start laughing .

"What's so funny both of you??? "
Emily questions Spencer and Hanna

"We know what you have both been up to have you seen your neck Em? "
Hanna says laughing

"Yeah i know Hanna stop teasing now"
Emily giggles

"Ok I'll stop teasing if I can have some lucky charms "
Hanna says smiling at Emily

"Fine they are in the kitchen Hanna to help yourself "
Emily says laughing

Hanna comes back a couple of minutes later with a bowl eating. 

"So are we going shopping today then Ali? You did promise we would go" 

"Yeah we will do Hanna although look at Emilys face she doesn't look too happy about it   "
I say looking at Emily

"Where's Aria  anyways ??? "
Emily questions

"She's just coming she was on the phone to Ezra when we left she shouldn't be too long "
Spencer says to Emily

"Right suppose I better get ready then" Emily says heading into the bathroom

We get into town going into different shops . Hanna and me go into the girlier shops ,while Emily and Aria sit outside with the bags waiting for us.

"Let's be quick in here i feel bad on Emily and Aria "
I indicate while looking through some dresses

"Okay I'm sure Em will be okay you can just reward her later Ali "
Hanna jokes

"Hey I'm not the sexual one all the time you know "
I joke back

"Well by looking at Emilys neck this morning I would say Alot different "
Hanna jokes while laughing

"That was a one off Hanna I'm not usually as rough as that"
I laugh while paying for my clothes

We get outside to see Spencer, Aria and Emily in Starbucks.  Emily has brought my favourite drink from there called a Caramel popcorn cream Frappuccino .  I walk over to Emily kissing her on the lips softly.

"Mmmm thank you Em for the drink it's safe to say we are finished now"
I joke with Emily

"Woah 3 hours later"
Emily replies looking at Aria and Spencer

"Sorry you  can blame Hanna on that one though i wasn't all to blame" 
I say looking at Hanna smiling

"Oi cheeky Alison it was you too stop lying to them"
Hanna indicates jokingly

"No I'm just kidding Ali as long as I get to see you smiling that's the main thing I always like to see my girl smiling "
Emily replies

"Awww Em you're so cute stop making me blush "
I reply putting my hands on hers

"Awww Em has gone all soppy now on  Ali "
Aria jokes around

"No I haven't Aria stop teasing me "
Emily says going embarrassed

"Emily's so blushing look at her "
Spencer says while laughing

"Shall we tell Alison how shy Emily  used to get when Ali used  to come into the brew "?
Hanna asks the girls

"Emily used to go really shy and deny that she had a crush on you oh and she couldn't stop looking at you either"
Spencer laughs

I look at Emily and laugh
"Oh really Em did you??  I didn't know about this "

"No comment "
Emily says blushing while giggling

"Okay girl's I think we have embarrassed Em enough for one day bless her "
I say cuddling Emily

               Emily's pov

As I walk of out of Starbucks,  I still feel really embarrassed at what they told Alison, not just because of how they said it, I think it was because I've never even told Ali how I was when I first started to like her.  We make our way out of Starbucks ,I'm holding Alison's hand while carrying her shopping bags for her.  We walk down the street and find this pub that does karaoke . Spencer buys a drink everyone drinks alcohol  except Alison, she got a Pepsi . Hanna gives Alison a confused look on her face

"You not drinking Ali tonight ?? "
Hanna asks

"No not tonight i don't feel in the mood for drinking alcohol. So who's singing what then? "
Ali says changing the subject

'Not me Ali no chance no one put me up as I won't sing in front of everyone"
Emily says smiling 

We sit down at the table drinking our drinks.  Aria and Spencer get up and sing zombie by the Cranberries Hanna gets up singing pink -- who knew.

"Come on you two we want you to sing $
Aria says looking at Ali and me

"I really can't sing seriously Aria plus there's way to many people "
I say laughing

"Oh Em sing with me pretty please? "
Ali looks at me with her blue eyes

I sigh feeling like I can't say no to her
"Fine then put a song on that we both know then I can't believe I'm doing this I've never got up at karaoke in my life "

I hear our names getting called up to the stage, I instantly become nervous Ali takes my hand as we make our way to the stage . I can hear Hanna shouting come on Emison Ali and i both look at each other lovingly while singing.

Song  Always  by bon Jovi 🎶🎶
Now I can't sing a love song
Like the way it's meant to be
Well, I guess I'm not that good anymore
But baby, that's just me

Yeah I, will love you, baby
Always and I'll be there
Forever and a day, always

I'll be there, till the stars don't shine
'Til the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme
I know when I die you'll be on my mind
And I'll love you, always

We get applauded by the people in the pub, some are whistling as we make our way off stage we get back to the table sitting down. 

"Wow you we're both amazing" Spencer says

"Thank you Spencer but it was mostly Ali who was the better singer "
I reply laughing

"No Em you amazing up there on stage with me "
Alison says smiling at me

I go the bar odering more alcoholic drinks while getting Alison a Pepsi.  We end up having a dance I walk home feeling really drunk with the girl's.  When we get back to the motel I lay straight on the bed Hanna, Spencer And Aria have gone back to there room.

"Ali the room is spinning right now come and nurse me please"

"Em  you're adorable when your drunk here drink this water it will help "

"Thank you Ali I didn't mean to get this drunk I really really love you Ali you know that right ? "

"I really love you too Em come here let me cuddle you and look after you"

"Ali can I ask you something ??? "

"Yeah sure go ahead Em are you going to purpose to me because if it is then it's a yes "
Alison giggles

"One day Ali I will get down on one knee and ask you to be my wife. I was wondering why you didn't drink tonight like alcohol ? "

"Awwww your  comment just gave me butteflies. Well Em I just didn't feel like drinking there was no reason at all "

"Okay Ali I just wondered that's all by the way you looked so hot tonight "

"Thank you Em so did you on the stage you looked like a Beautiful Mermaid "

We turn the lights off cuddling up in bed ,it's not long before we are both asleep.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter  :) Thank you for those voting , commenting, viewing the support really does mean alot to me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Paper By D.C.

Fanfiction

175K 4K 47
Sophomore Emily Fields Is the star swimmer at her school Harvard University. When Emily begins to fail her English class the coach threatens to kick...
50K 688 35
Love is not selective. The heart sees everything, but when it loves, it loves fully. For high school senior Alison DiLaurentis love is a weapon she w...
24.1K 497 38
Read and find out Sorry suck at writing
53.4K 1K 37
Alison and Emily have been secretly seeing each other for months, but neither one have come out to their friends or families yet. What will happen wh...