The Alpha's Little Mate

By sleepyflowersyndrome

Fragile Loving Caring Beautiful Broken Rosalyn was every single one of these. She longed to find her mate... More

Copy Right
Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
1K Reads?!
Chapter 5~
uhhh, hey guys...
Chapter 6~
Shoul I continue the book?
eheheh, hi?

Author's Note~

21.1K 239 19
By sleepyflowersyndrome

Hey guys,
So I was wondering if you liked the book so far! I will update today, so keep your eyes open. I have fallen in love with Ivan and Rosalyn. So, I was wondering if you guys would like me to make a series. If you guys have fallen in love with these two, I am sure you will fall in love with the characters of the other stories!

Another thing,
Yes, I love cliché books. I enjoy reading them actually. This book will be cliché. A lot. But like I said in the description, there will be uniqueness.

And lastly,
I recognized that I am moving a little too fast in the book for my liking, so that will be changed in the next chapter. ;)

I hope you guys enjoy the next chapter!

Oh and....

It is Wednesday my dudes,
   aaaaAAAAAOOOOOH

              Until next time my lovely roses,
                       ~sleepyflowersyndrome

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.8K 44
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
15.6K 1.5K 19
a story of forbidden love ~ Excuse me ~ can I go for a ride ? - JJK Anytime baby~ -KTH I don't mean the bike -JJK I don't mean the bike either - KTH...
37.4M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
26.3K 926 27
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...