Creepy Stories

By Blaziken007

Okay, this is just a thing, please don't comment on this, I know this is pretty bad, the only reason I keep t... More

Creepy Stories
Story 1: Slenderman
Story 2: Own Horror Story 1
Story 4: White Face
Story 5: Own story 2
Story 6: Own Story 3

Story 3: The Grudge

642 9 2
By Blaziken007

The Grudge, as PewDiePie says, "aghhhhhh female slender arghhhhhhhhhhh", but as you should know, she will runt at you, relentlessly, until she catches you, the main fight against her is a bright light, pointed right at her, he can't stand it, so she freezes, covering her face. She will never stop, she will run around her mine, and catch you unless you can get out, it is really hard, but not impossible, PewDiePie managed to escape with her and slenderman hunting him down. But the grudge will never stop. she punches, kicks, but even tho she has a mouth, she will never, ever scream, talk or yell, other than when she spawns. She injures and slows the fresh meat, for both her and slenderman, they hunt you down until you die or escape.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
792K 26.7K 149
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
10.2M 353K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...