Russian Suka ~ Yurio x reader

By Emo_Panda54

Upon meeting Yuri Plisetsky your first impression is the Russian Suka. You hate him most as his personality s... More

Going Home
The Arrival
Hanging out
Heart break
Hospitalised
IDon'tEvenKnowWhatToNameThisChapterSoThisIsTheTitle
šŸ«šŸ•
Ok, what?
7
8
9
10
a/n, please read
šŸ«šŸ• 2
11
THANK YOU!!! ARIGATO GOZAIMAS MY DEAR READERS!!!
12
13
a/n shout outs and importance
14
USE RANDOM TEXTING STORIES, GO!
Otabek, Yurio, Viktor and Yuuri - The Talk (Otayuri)
Yurio and Otabek
JJ and Viktor
JJ and Yuuri
JJ and Yurio.
JJ, Chris, Viktor, Yuuri, Yurio - angry drunk, flirty drunk.
15 - Halloween part 1
16 Halloween part 2
17 - final
A/N THIS IS THE END!!! T^T
Short a/n
That was fast
GREAT NEWS!!!
Urgebt please read

I. Am. A. Noob. a/n

12.9K 164 64
By Emo_Panda54

Hey guys, so, I'm a big noob to everything apparently and I don't know what the different parts of a figure skating rink is called. Laugh, choke on your food/drink I don't care, but it's true. If you could please comment on anywhere where I can find into or if you could tell me in the comments about ice rinks, please do.

Thank you,

Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 49 19
Okay look, I was just reading some MC/Reader x Yuri, and I thought to myself: "Hey, I should try making something like that." So here I am. This is...
80.3K 3.5K 9
(Y/N) was a 10 year old skating prodigy, but because of an accident that traumatized her, she wasn't able to go back to her skating Career. Hoping sh...
177K 4K 27
ā¤ļøUnder editingā¤ļø After bieng bullied mercilessly by Bakugou and his other classmates deku is questioning his chances of becoming a hero. But along...
1.5K 24 11
āŒTHIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUEDāŒ . . . [Y|n] gazed into Russia's eyes that were full of a feeling she couldn't quite grasp. As he towered over her drunke...