Her Seduction | βœ”

By EXOtic_Devil

β€’ N O T A F A N F I C T I O N β€’ The things I do are not for pleasure or entertainment. I do... More

BEFORE YOU READ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
New Story on Patreon
SATE is getting published!
This Author Would Like to Know

Chapter 9

230K 5.7K 1K
By EXOtic_Devil

"What do you mean, NO?!" I screamed as I got on top of him, straddling his hard waist and placing my hands on his bare chest. He was shirtless, and that took so much energy for me to ignore.

Damn, those delicious abs.

"I mean no. What else does a No mean?" he replied back in a bored tone. He tried to push me away, but I was stubborn and I sent him a warning hiss.

"I don't have time for your games, Jewel. I have a business meeting to attend."

I looked at him, shocked. He was sounding a little different and his treatment was less caring, now. It took me by surprise, and I wasn't sure if I liked it or not.

"But I'm hungry. And it's not a game, it's a hunt." I whined like a child wanting a new toy, rubbing my lower half against his.

I felt the air get knocked out of my lungs as I was suddenly flipped so that I was pinned under Sebastian's muscular frame with my wrists nailed near my shoulders. His eyes were set in a hard glare and his chest was rising slowly, as if he was fighting something within him.

"Are you trying to drive me crazy?" he hissed, but it was a playful hiss. I made a whining sound again and rubbed against him, pleased when I saw him close his eyes and take deep breaths in an attempt to control himself.

He can't win against me. No one can.

"If you don't stop, you'll be responsible for my actions." he warned, his voice sounding strained and forced.

I loved the fact the he is a Pureblood, a Slade, and yet I still managed to get under his skin every time. So obviously, it was only known what my next action had been.

I rubbed myself against him harder than before. I expected him to kiss me, but I didn't expect him to bare his teeth and go for my neck.

I stiffened. He huffed— mockingly.

"Tense now, huh?"

I rolled my eyes and reached for his neck but much to my dismay, Sebastian pulled away and got up from the bed with ease. I laid there, shocked as hell and speechless. What the hell had just happened?

I sat up and followed after him into his walk-in closet. I looked at him, astonished. I just could not believe he pushed off just like that.

He had his back towards me as he picked out his suit, tie and the rest of those business clothes.

"What the hell was that?" I hissed, using my super speed to pin him against the wall.

He looked calm like always, and his eyes seemed bored. I could hear his heart beating calmly inside his chest.

"I told you I don't have time for your games. I need to get going, so don't distract me." He dismissed me casually, moving me away from him gently to resume looking for his outfit.

I could not believe his attitude. He was not paying any attention to me and he was pushing me away. I didn't like that. I don't like being pushed away. He isn't going to get rid of me that easily.

"I'm coming with you to the meeting." I gritted out of my teeth and made a move to grab some clothes for today. I wasn't sure if it was my imagination or not, but I thought I caught Sebastian smirking faintly.

My mouth was watering and my eyes were sparkling. I was liking the place I was in and the view I was getting.

I was in the reception area, sitting down on an expensive black couch as Sebastian talked to someone I didn't care much to know about. In the reception area, there were many delicious-looking Vampires, all waiting for me to hunt them and feed on them.

Right now I had my eyes set on a particular Vampire. He had gorgeous ginger hair and sharp twilight eyes. His uniform seemed to hug his figure tightly and I just loved the muscles he was secretly showcasing for me. Every time he would make a move that would flex his muscles under his slim fit dress shirt, I would groan and squirm in my seat.

I didn't notice Sebastian finishing his talk and coming back to me with hard eyes. I was too fixated on the delicious meal in front of me. When the Vampire reached over the counter for some files, his arm muscles flexed and his body stretched. I groaned again as I eyed him hungrily.

I snapped out of my daze when I felt a strong pain in my left arm. I quickly clutched it and massaged it, my attention now on my arm rather than my meal.

I turned to my left and glared at Sebastian with bitter eyes. "What the hell was that for?" I hissed low enough for him to hear only.

He didn't answer me, but he pulled me to his side and began dragging me to the meeting room. What's his problem?!

"Oi, what do you think you're doing dragging me like that?!" I hissed, clawing at his arm and trying to escape his hold.

When I sensed the presence of a few Purebloods, I stopped and scooted closer to Sebastian's side. He wrapped his arm around my waist possessively and kept me by his side quietly as we walked to the meeting room. I don't want to be near any other troublesome Purebloods. One is enough and hard to handle already.

"Is that the best?" Sebastian asked. The Pureblood nodded, sending me a brief glance before he continued talking.

Sebastian would tighten his arm around my waist each time a Pureblood would glance at me. Everyone's eyes held desire in them, probably the reason why Sebastian was so annoyed. As soon as we walked near his chair, he pulled me onto his lap and held me in place, warning me to stay by his side and behave.

I was bored beyond imagination. My skin was itching for a prey's touch and I was really hungry. I haven't tasted blood for a while, and I was weak.

A little celebration party happened inside my head when the meeting had come to an end. I never paid attention because they talked about business and finance, which doesn't interest me.

Sebastian placed me on the ground gently and shook the hands of his clients as they slowly walked out the doors.

I was feeling dizzy, but I didn't want to show any weakness so I rested a hand on the wide meeting table to support myself. Damn you Sebastian for not letting me hunt.

My vision was blurring and my energy seemed to seep away little by little. My eyelids became heavy and they started closing just as my feet had began swaying. Who's spinning the room?

I felt my grip on the table loosen and I felt as though I was falling. The impact I met with was something I wasn't expecting. Instead of meeting a strong ground, I was met with soft and firm cushions— or were they hands?

"I got you." a gentle voice whispered. I recalled that I heard it before, but I was too weak to process anything. I felt my body being lifted and held steadily before I felt movement.

I didn't know how long it took, but the next thing I feel is a familiar liquid pressing against my lips. I force my lips to open and allow the delicious liquid to roll in. As soon as I take the first gulp, I feel my muscles twitching and the energy flowing in me back again.

I moan and come back to my senses, feeling strong arms holding me in place whilst my fangs sink into the flesh of a Vampire. A prey, at last!

The Vampire grows numb in my harsh hands, and I know I am killing him slowly. When there was certainly no blood left for me to drink and when I couldn't hear his soul's whispers, I pulled my fangs out of his skin and pushed him away, feeling better than before.

"55,122." I breathed. I looked to the source of the arms to see Sebastian looking at me with relief and another emotion I couldn't point out.

The air between us was slightly uncomfortable and neither of us said anything as we returned back to his mansion. I had decided to follow after him and kept quiet. Who knows what's going through that gorgeous head of his right now.

I was going to walk through his closet to find some pyjamas to wear when suddenly, a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me against a wall.

I frowned, looking into the serious eyes of Sebastian. "What are you doing?" I asked, wary.

"I'll try to get rid of my feelings for you." he whispered, his eyebrows narrowing closer to each other. "I'll force myself to forget them. Just, make me your prey."

"Slade, what are y—"

"Hunt me. Make me your prey. Just, please." he pleaded. He bloody pleaded. "Don't go around and have other males touching you. I'll get you a Vampire to feed on every day."

He couldn't do it. I knew he couldn't. A Pureblood can never force his feelings to change and can never get rid of them easily. Especially if the feelings were those of affection. They were hard to get rid of. But I'd like to see him try. Besides, he is offering a great deal. I'll finally be able to use that Fallen-Angel-like body of his and have it all to myself.

"Fine, but I have to be the one in control most of the time." I said, raising a brow. "And if you are my prey, you absolutely cannot sleep with any other woman but me. And I won't sleep with any other man but you."

Call me possessive or crazy, but I don't care. I want him to myself and I don't want to share him.

Sebastian looked surprised, his eyes widening and a hint of happiness flew in his eyes. I bit my lower lip, thinking over my decision. Was I playing it safe with a Slade?

"Ac—" I was going to ask him to give me time, but he didn't let me finish because he had forced his lips on my own. I froze for a minute. This the first time he kisses me— the first time a Slade kisses me.

When he noticed my stillness, he placed his hands on my cheeks, cupping them and pulling me to him. I closed my eyes at the gentleness of his touch, forgetting about my thoughts and wrapping my arms around his neck loosely. He was treating me so gently, yet there was that clear passion behind his actions.

I bit his lip softly, not knowing why I did so. He opened his lips slowly and I took my time letting my tongue slip in. We fought over who's tongue would dominate the other, and even though I was stubborn, it was known that I would lose against him.

It was then that I realised he walked us to his bed as he had gently laid me on a soft surface. With that thought, I suddenly became anxious a little. I've never gone to bed with a Pureblood, much less a Slade!

He took his shirt off. He took his shirt off.

Sebastian reached for my shirt and that was the panicking line. I stopped my movement and quickly held onto his hand, stopping it from doing anything more.

Sebastian looked surprised and it was then that I noticed the colour of his eyes, they were dark blue. I know my eyes must have drifted to their lustful violet ages ago.

"I can't do this." I whispered.

He looked confused so I added, "I know I've done it many times before, but I just can't do it with you." I said, my eyebrows furrowing and I was hoping that he wouldn't take my words badly.

I was amazed when I saw Sebastian smile tenderly. His smile erased my doubts and calmed me down. He looks much more gorgeous when he smiles— if that is possible since he is already gorgeous.

He grabs my palm and presses it flat against his chest— directly above his heart. Directly above his frantically beating heart. It was beating so hard, I could feel the vibrations against my skin. My eyes widen, and my lips part slowly.

"We'll go slow. But I'll be damned if I let you off the hook now." he leans closer and places a desire-filled kiss on my lips. "I'll be gentle."

I gulped. "That's what they all say. You better be gentle, because I don't know how a Pureblood— a Slade— is in bed. And forget about me being in the lead." I said. I can't believe I am saying this. "I enjoy it more when you're the one in control."

I couldn't say my words out loud so I whispered them. It was slightly weird for me to say those words because I was always the one in control and I always liked it. But for some stupid reason, I was okay with Sebastian being the one in control.

Sebastian laughed lowly. He reached for my shirt once again, and this time I let him lift it off me slowly without saying a word.

I felt very self-conscious now. I don't understand what is happening to me. I've always felt so confident about my body and I was never self-conscious around any man. What is Sebastian doing to me?

He stopped and stared at my exposed chest with fierce, dark blue eyes. I could scent his want in the air— which had increased now.

I lowered my head and huddled closer to myself in an attempt to cover up, even though I wasn't fully exposed.

Sebastian grabbed my hands and held them to his bare chest, restricting my movements. "Don't." he smiled softly. "You're killing me."

He lowered his head to my lips and captured mine— it was soft but he was being slightly aggressive to prove his point.

The heavenly lips of his untangled themselves from my own and they quickly moved down to my neck and then my upper chest. His hands were exploring my body, not wanting to miss a detail. I was going to say something, to tell him to give me more, but I couldn't let any words out because of my sudden intake of air when he began grinding against me.

"Say my name. I want to hear you say it." he breathed as he moved to nibble on my neck. I arched towards him again and let my eyes close completely, enjoying the feeling of his hands and lips on me. Why haven't I agreed to make him my prey since the beginning?

"Jewel." he teased. My soul stopped her lustful, loud whispers for a moment before she started yelling again, telling me to please him and do everything he says. My soul has definitely taken a liking to Sebastian. That traitor.

"Bloody Devil, don't say my name like that." I whined, fisting my hands. "You're driving me crazy. Don't say my name."

"Jewel." he breathed again and this time I felt his lips curve up into a mischievous grin against my skin. I bit my lips, but failing to stop the hum of approval.

"Jewel." he breathed again. Each time he would say my name, I felt the remaining of my self-control vanish and I didn't like that.

"Damn it, Slade!" I hissed when he nibbled on my skin rougher than before.

"That's not my name. Say it or I'll stop." he snickered. I hate him for this. He knows his touch affects me and he is using it to his advantage.

"Sebastian." I sighed. His movements had become stronger than before, as if he was also losing control.

"Again." he demanded, and I obeyed.

"I swear, Sebastian, if yo—" I hadn't realised Sebastian had taken my jeans off. But now that the cold air was brushing against my skin, I had come to realise that he must have done it whilst I was in Sebastian-Land.

I gasped when I realised neither one of us was wearing any clothes. There was nothing between us now. Anxiousness had once again managed to creep in me, and I found myself hesitating.

"It's okay. I told you I'd be gentle, trust me." he smiled, moving down to kiss my left cheek.

That smile had become a weakness of mine. Whenever I saw it, I found myself drawn to him more than I was before and I found myself wanting to do whatever he was commanding— no matter how crazy it sounded. That smile had become a source of reassurance and comfort.

Sebastian looked more beautiful when he allowed that graceful smile on his face, and I wasn't sure how he could be any more beautiful exactly.

✿❀ RZ ❀✿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244 16 17
"I will always find you. No matter where, no matter how far. I will. Always. Find. You." He snarled at me, so close I could feel his breath hitting m...
1.2K 347 29
She was just a normal girl, Then her world shattered. The death of her mother : who looks and deceives even her own daughter to think she was human. ...
414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
1.1K 155 22
There's something in me.... fangs pointed for tearing gashes..... a red tongue for raw meat..... and a hot lapping for blood. "What's happening to m...