Tere Bina

By rabiha01

Arnav abandoned Khushi who is pregnant with his Baby. Now after 7 year Khushi had settle her life with 2 twin... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 Maha Update
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Precap Part 22
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
PRECAP Part 25
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28

Part 17

17.5K 628 132
By rabiha01

AR Design 

After dropping his family to RM Arnav reached AR. He is 40 min late today from his usual timing, while climbing the step of his company he met Aman and for the first time in last 7 years both friend wished morning like friend and seeing smile on the face of ASR all the staff shocked. Arnav was busy in talking with Aman while standing on stairs when he saw Khushi   and after seeing her Beautiful a smile automatically came on his lips.

(Khushi's Look)

 She was trying to tie her hair with clutch but failing miserably and she highly irritated which he can assume by her facial expression her hair strains are dancing on her forehead and she is blowing air from her mouth to move them aside but like a stubborn child they are coming and after lots of effort she accomplished her task successfully and smile on her face proving how happy she is. This is the Khushi he knew a brave like warrior, Innocent like a child, a girl who she everything from heart but have a very sharp mind.

He come out of his dreamland feeling Aman and saw a teasing smile playing on his face to ignore this he looked aside and noticed shocked faces of his employees and realising the reason behind this he got embarrassed and come out of this situation he changed into ASR mode.

“I don’t pay all to stair my Face.... back to work NOW” shouted Arnav and with fast steps he moved towards his cabin.

“To janab kha khoye the aap” asked Aman who came following him. (So man where were you lost?)

“SHUT UP Aman” said Arnav.

“OH Man you are Blushing...” said Aman and started laughing.

“I’m not Blushing Idiot” said Arnav throwing paper weight which Aman caught.

“Careful yaar do you want to kill me?” said Aman with smile.

“Yes I want to kill you... do you have any problem?” asked Arnav raising his Brow.

“Well honestly I have, as you know I have one beautiful wife and one very cute son ... so I’ll request my lord to please please don’t give me such huge punishment” said Aman dramatically.

“Nautanki sala... okay now stop all this drama Aman ... I have to discuss something serious” said Arnav in his ASR tone.

“But I’m not doing any Drama” said Aman with serious face.

“AMAN...” said Arnav giving him glare.

“OK ... ok tell me what you want to Discuss” asked Aman.

Arnav was very disturbed from last night he wanted to resolve everything between him and Khushi as soon as possible. He knew what he did with her Khushi is not going to accept his apology but he need to try, he wanted to know about her past 7 years and most importantly he wanted to knew about his child whom he asked to ab..... He is so ashamed by his deed he have report sent by RV but he don’t want to know anything till Khushi want to share. His sins are so big that his whole life repentance is not enough to earn her forgiveness but he is a very selfish and he wants her back in his life with his child and for this he is ready to do anything to go at any extent. In morning when he met that brother sister duo his heart was crying to see his kid... he wanted to know whether he have angry Boy like him or a sweet cute little girl like Khushi well he don’t have any problem with gender of child but still somewhere he want his kid to be girl and hopefully cute like that baby Aru.

“Arnav .... Hello ...” said Aman waving his hand front of him.

“Hmm ... haa..” said Arnav coming out of thought.

“Hey you are fine?... you are looking worried, what happened?” asked Aman becoming serious.

“NO Aman I’m not .... trust me dude I had never thought in my life that there would be a day whe...n.. when I’ll be ready to even kill myself for earning someone forgiveness... Aman I need her yaar...I.... I need them even more than next breath.... whenever I see some couple with their kids I feel a burning sensation, jealousy, which  ...leave other Aman now days I’m getting jealous with my own sister and jiju when I see them happy with Ananya ... these days I’m becoming worst person and only Khushi can stop this destruction I want my Khushi and my baby back Aman I want my family back...” said Arnav with tear in his eyes.

“Baby... kis baby ki tum baat kar rhe ho Arnav” asked perplexed Aman. (About which Baby you are talking Arnav)

“Seven years back when Khushi left... she...she was pregnant with my Baby” said Arnav with remorse.

“You scoundrel how can you abandon girl who is carrying your child... I...I...god how you can be so cruel doesn’t you have any heart... I always thought you broke her but how wrong I was you not only broke her heart but you also spoiled her life with a new life that had not even opened his or her eyes...I don’t know what to do after knowing this even I can’t forgive you for what you did with that Innocent soul so forget Khushi forgiveness” said angry Aman.

“I know I did a huge crime a sin and I’m not going to justify myself.... but please Aman please help me I’ll die without her I need her I need my kid... see na I’m the unluckiest person alive on earth who pushed a life full of happiness by his own hand... a man who lost his love by his mistake... a father who know nothing about his own child even gender... from past seven year I’m leaving a life of most successful person but in reality I’m biggest loser... my family thinks that I don’t want to marry due to my playboy life ... but in reality I had not touch any girl other than Khushi trust me Aman Khushi is the only girl who had touched my heart, my soul, my body and now I want to give her everything which belongs to her and the first thing in that list is me” said Arnav with tears falling.

“Do you really think that all this matter now... and who knows may be she had move on in her life may be she had someone like lover, fiancé, husband in her life... and maybe she had aborted that kid as she was herself a teenager and most importantly when you left her in middle of all problem then how can you expect her to hold your hand as nothing had happened... you are really sick man” said Aman with disgust.

“Aman...I know what.....” started Arnav but before he complete they heard door knock and composing himself Arnav asked person to come.

“Sorry to disturb you ASR but... all the Designers and member of Kashish Designs are waiting for you both in conference hall” said Meera who came to remind him about meeting.

“Thanks Meera, we are coming in 2 minutes” said Aman with smile and nodding her head Meera left.

“Well I don’t want drag this discussion anymore, as you had ask my suggestion so being your friend I’ll suggest you either come clean in front of Khushi and let her decide what she want or forget the past and move on... for now leave all this and come for the meeting” said Aman moving towards door.

“Aman take this file... you will need it for presentation” said Arnav forwarding file to him.

“What is this?” asked confused Aman.

“It has working program ... with the name of person who will work as team for our upcoming joint project with Kashish Design” said Arnav coming into his Businessman mode.

“But I had already made presentation then why this” asked Aman.

“You don’t need to change your whole presentation just switch the name of team with my list” said Arnav.

“But why this change now” asked confused Aman.

“Do as I said Aman, I don’t want any type of discussion on this topic” said Aman wearing his coat and left cabin for meeting.

********************************

Arnav was about to enter in conference hall when he collided with Khushi and before she fall he held her in his arm. She looks very scared on thought of falling on hard floor and as per her habit started chanting her Devi maiya name for help. He was seeing her face with amusement when she opened her eyes for a while she was looking at him with emotion which make his heart beat loud but for few second only as getting her composer back she stood up and pushed him to make some distance between them.

“Sorry” said Khushi bending down to pick her files which falls due to their collusion.

She knew it’s her mistake as she was reading file while walking so didn’t hesitate for asking forgiveness. She just hates this situation as the look on his face, his eyes they all are just a Phantasm, Illusion reality is what she faced. When she opening her eyes she saw his face she felt like crying and hugged him tightly but she controlled her emotion. She pushed him away and composed herself.

“Don’t be in fact you are MOST welcome” said Arnav with smirk. He knew that his behaviour is absurd but he also knows if he want Khushi back then he have to irritate her otherwise she will not allow him to even say a word about past.

“What???  Are you mad” said Khushi getting irritated with his behaviour one moment crying for her forgiveness and next moment flirting this man seriously need a psychiatrist.

“Yes I’m MAD but only for you” said Arnav in husky voice coming closer to her.

“Stay away from me... you get that” said Khushi getting angry.

“Okay okay I’ll stay away but for that you have to drink coffee with me” said Arnav making deal.

“Coffee with you.... only in your dream” saying that she opened the door of conference hall and get in.

“In dreams.... well I don’t think we will get time for coffee after doing other things... so for coffee you have to come now only” whispered Arnav with smirk and stepped in.

********************************************

Lakshmi Nagar Park

Avi and Aru had come in Park with Shashi. They are playing with their Balls when Shashi called them for hot chocolate, giving ball to Aru, Avi went to their Nanu to get their drinks.

(Avi Look)

When he returned with drink Aru was not there he searched her in Park and found her sitting in corner. Avi reached to Aru and was about to shout when he saw her hand caressing a little puppy being a protective brother he tried to move her aside.

“Aru what are you doing leave him or else he will bite you” said Avi sitting beside her.

“Bhai....h..e..he is Alu fliend so he will not Bite hel... sachi” said Aru in her cute voice. (Really)

(Aru's Look)

“But Aru he is a Dog and if you touch him then it may cause you infection then you will fall ill” said Avi trying to stop her from touching that dog.

“But .. Bhai he is not well see he is also clying” said Aru.

“Let me see.... Oh god Yes Aru I think he had catches cold and also looks hungry” said Avi after inspecting dog.

“Bhai can we make him drink this" asked Aru indicating hot chocolate cup in his hand.

“But Aru it’s yours” said Avi knowing her fondness with chocolates.

“No Ploblem Alu tummy is full but doggy is hungly so Alu will give hel chocolate dlink to him” said Aru with big smile.

With that Avi fed him hot chocolate as the dog was very hungry he drank it with delight.

“Aru he is shivering” said Avi getting worried for Dog.

“Bhai... he..he..will Die” said Aru in tears.

“No Aru... don’t say like this, we will do something for him don’t worry” said avit trying to console her.

“Sachhi Bhai” asked Aru while wiping her tears. (Really Bro)

“Hmm... let me think   .... Yes  got it.... Aru give me your scarf”  asked Avi.

“But Why” asked Aru not getting anything.

“Don’t ask any thing now just give me that” said Avi and she gave her.

Avi covered dog with Aru pink scarf and getting the warmth from the fur scarf dog cooed slowly as if thanking them.

“Aru we can’t leave him here in this cold” said Avi.

“Then what we will do Bhai” asked Aru.

“We have to take him with us” said Avi.

“But Bua Nani... you knows that she don’t like pets” said Aru.

“Thats why we will not tell this to anyone” said Avi.

“But Bhai... mumma will be angly on us” said Aru.

“Look Aru he is not well .... We just can’t leave him here in this cold, Aru we need to help him... and Bua Nani will not allow him so we have to keep it secret for while” said Avi.

They were talking when Avi saw shashi coming towards them.

“Aru open your Bag took out that chips packet and chocolate right now... do it fast Aru Nanu is coming here” said Avi hurriedly and taking the Bag from Aru he kept dog in it and left zip open.

When Shashi reached there he found them behaving differently but didn’t said anything and holding their hand he moved towards home.

****************************************************

AR Design

Aman was giving presentation which was at final stage the only thing is left is announcing the name of team which are working together on this Project. After announcing the team related to management, finance and Marketing he came to Designing team and seeing the designing Heads name he got scared and even angry on Arnav for planning such thing on the initial stage of this big Project, he looked at Arnav but found him lost in Khushi, not paying even a bit of attention in meeting not getting any other option he took the name.

“Designing head from Kashis design is Khushi Gupta and from AR Design is..i..s Arnav Singh Raizada” said Aman.

Hearing the name a loud clapping started but the one person was fuming with anger and that person was none other than Khushi. She knew it’s all his plan but she can’t back off or else she has to give reason.

“Well ladies and Gentle man now this meeting comes to end and I’ll request all the respective teams to take your charge and more thing, AR is organizing Party so I’ll Invite all the AR Design member with Kashish Design on the behalf of our company” said Akash.

With that everyone started to leave conference hall and even Khushi stood up to leave when Arnav call her from behind.

“So...Partner” said Arnav and Khushi turned with glare.

"I mean work Partner..." he tried to clarify but she cut him in between.

“STOP.... I’m warning don’t you dare to say even a single word right now” said Khushi pointing her finger and he just make a sign of zipping his lips.

“Laal hai..” said Arnav ignoring her threat. (It’s Red)

"WHAT..." asked confused Khushi.

"Tumhari Naak" said smirking Arnav in Husky voice. (Your Nose)

“You... stop this Drama, Its not going to work on me do you get that” snapped Khushi.

Arnav admiring her angry and frustrated face. He just loved to tease her even in past, in anger her chicks, nose, ear, turns red and she looked so cute. He come out of his thought hearing mobile phone ring and saw Khushi attending with worried face and moved aside to talk.

“Ha Jiji” said Khushi in low voice. (Yes sis)

“Khushi tu busy hai kya” asked Payal from other side. (Khushi are you busy)

“Nhi Jiji, hum bus ab ghar ke liye hi nikalne wale hai, tum bataon koi baat hai kya” asked worried Khushi. (No sis, I’m coming to home only, you say did something happened)

“Nhi aisi koi baat nhi hai , humne bas ye yaad dilane ke liye phone kiya ki Babuji ki dawa leti ana... aur Aru aur Avi ke khilone bhi” said Payal. (Nothing like that, I just called to remind you about dad meds and kids toys)

“Aap ne kiya ya Buaji ne karaya .... koi baat nhi Jiji hum dawa aur Khilone leke aa jayenge aur haa pastries bhi Buaji se bol dena” said Khushi with smile. (You called or BuaJi asked you to call well let it be and tell her that I’ll bring meds and toys without forgetting and yes pastries also)

“Tu samjh gyi, khair ab jaldi se ghar aa ja” said Payal and ending call. (So you get that ,okay then come fast)

“Kon tha wo” asked Arnav in stern voice. (Who was he?)

He saw her going aside and talking. In start she was looking worried but then a smile comes on her face and thought of some other person is making her smile is not something he can take easily and with fast steps he reached her and threw the question which making him feel uneasy.

“What?” asked perplexed Khushi.

“I asked who was the person on Phone” said arnav gritting his teeth.

“Why?” asked Khushi folding her hands.

“What The... what you mean by this ‘Why’” asked Arnav getting irritated.

“Why means Why Mr Raizada ... Why you want to know who was on the phone” said Khushi.

“What The... look Khushi I just want to know who is that person...  why are you hesitating in telling name Damn It” asked Arnav grabbing her arms but she pushed him with force.

“Dare You Mr.Raizada dare you to touch me again and I’ll kill with my bare hand... what you want to know ... with which right you are asking me this .... leave that person you tell me WHO are you to me ... what relation we shared that you got right to question me... haan tell me Mr. Raizada why are you quite now” asked Khushi pushing him back with her every question.

“Khushi...I.” started Arnav but not able to say anything seeing her anguish.

“Kya hua koi jawab nhi hai aapke pass thik hai koi baat nhi magar aaj ke baad humse dubara koi sawal karne ki bhi himmat mat kariyega” said Khushi and left the room picking her things. (What happened you don’t have any answer... no problem but from now onwards never dare to question me again)

Arnav closed his eyes looking at her retreating back, he knew it’s his mistake he should have not lose his temper but the thought of another man in her life forced him killing his sanity and what happened later just worsen the situation.

*******************************************

Gupta House

Avi and Aru are sitting in their room and making bed for doggy using fruit basket.

“Aru give that cushion” said Avi.

He then put that cushion in basket and lay doggy on that. He bought kid blanket from covered and covered dog with it.

“Bhai ab ye thik ho jayega na” asked Aru. (Bhai he will be fine?)

“Hmm I think so” said Avi finally covering basket with its cover then put some old clothes on it.

******************************************

Arnav was waiting for traffic to clear its going to 15 min he is stuck here. He bang his hand on steering and looked outside of window but the person he saw was least expecting to see here. There he saw Khushi coming out of a toy shop with two bags he thought of getting out of car but there is no space to open door which make him curse his fate. He again turn to see her but she was not there and the signal turns green and he had to move his car.

*******************************************

Gupta house

When Khushi entered she found her father in leaving room watching news on TV and Buaji sitting beside him and chanting her Nand kishore Name every second.

“Khushi Tu aa gyi” said Payal coming out of kitchen in reply she just gave her smile. (Khushi You came)

“Hey Sanka Devi acha hua tum ayi gyi... ooh khilone aur cake layi ho” asked Buaji looking the big packets in hand. (It’s good you came Khushi... so you brought toys or cakes)

“Haa Buaji hum Khilone aur pastries laye hain par usse pahle hume ek glass pani milega” said tired khushi sitting beside her father. (Yes Buaji I bought everything but before that may I get one glass water)

“Kaa hua Bitiya kafi thaki lag rhi ho” said Shashi taking her in side hug. (What happened you looks tired)

“Kuch nahi Babuji bus office ka kaam” said Khushi closing her eyes. (Nothing Dad, just office work)

“Payaliya ek kaam kro jake jara iss Sankadevi ke liye chai naasta lao tab tak hum apne baal gopal ko le kar ate hain” said Buaji moving towards kids room. (Payal you arrange snacks for Khushi till I call Kids)

“Mumma ...Mumma” come Aru voice and then she hugged Khushi.

“Mumma aap thik ho” asked Avi and this sentence remind her someone who is the reason behind her stress but she just can’t express this to her son just giving him a smile asked him to come in her arms which he obliged happily. (Mom you are fine?)

Taking her both kids in arm she just hugged them tightly, in her life she regretted meeting Arnav, trusting him, loving him but never for her being mother. She felt blessed to have these two angels as her kids and she need nothing more.

“Are Nand Kishore ei dekho tumri Amma tumre liye ka layi hai” said Buaji opening gift bags. (Look what your Mom had bought for you both)

“Mele ko dekhna hai Bua Nani pehle Alu dekhegi” said Aru coming out of hug and running to Buaji. (I have to see... Aru will see this first)

Aru opened the bag and first thing which she took out is pink bunny and seeing this squealed in excitement.

“Mumma you bought this fol Alu...yeyy” said Aru dancing then keeping Bunny she took out other packet having remote control plane.

“BHAI see youl lemote contlol plane.... kitna acha hai na” said Aru giving Avi his plane. (It’s so good)

“Thank you Mumma” said Avi kissing her chicks.

“Thank you mumma” said Aru jumping in Khushi lap and kissing her noisily.

“Bahut ho gya Amma ka laad dular ab jra uko naasta karne do aur tum dono ei cake kha lo” said buaji serving pastry in plates. (Now stop pampering your mom and let her have snacks and you both eat this cake)

“Bua nani its pastly not cake” said giggling Aru.

“ARU” said Khushi in warning tone.

“Solly” said Aru catching her ears.

With that all started having their snacks with family chatting and Aru and Avi cute little fight.

“Are Nand kishore hum to batana hi bhul gye” said Buaji patting her forehead. (Ohh I just forget to tell)

“Kya hua Buaji” asked Khushi. (What happened Buaji)

“Bitiya Ram Babua ne kuch kagaj bheje the tumre liye ruko hum abhi lekar awat hain” said Buaji. (Actually Ram had sent some papers for you, wait I’m coming)

“Jiji bhi na kabhi kabhi bachon se bhi bachin ho jati hain” said shashi with smile and then heard a loud shirk of Buaji and ran toward Khushi room except Aru and Avi who knew the reason behind it. (Some time sis behave worse than kids)

In the Room they found Buaji standing on chair asking someone to move but whom and then they saw a little head of dog coming out of fruit basket under Avi & Aru study table.

********************************************

Note

Thanks for Vote and Comment guys.

Silent readers plz Vote at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
901K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...