Dark Lover(a billdip story)

By KiyotakeLiam

Dipper and Mabel are back in gravity falls and it's gotten more intense as Dipper finds himself not fighting... More

Tall and Tan
His Hands In Mine
Trap Of Mind
Between the Pine Tree
Forced
Voice Echo
The love Shack
Admitting
Author Note
A Sickness to Forget
Hospital
Goodbye
Poem

In Time

4.8K 165 23
By KiyotakeLiam

Bill's POV

When I got out off bed Pine tree was no where to be found.

"Pint Tree?!" I called out but no answer, which yes got me worried. I looked over and saw a paper written with the follow words.

"Bill I have found a way to see my family and I chose to stay with them for a couple of days if you don't mind. I am feeling home sick so I texted Ford and Mabel saying I am coming back home. You know how Mabel is and so yeah, but I will see​ you when I get back.
~ Your Pine Tree

'Aw he finally said Your Pine Tree. He has finally admitted it. I am happy, I love you to Pine Tree even knowing you never said it in the note I still know you wanted to put it.'

When I had snapped my fingers I was in a hospital room with...
"Dipper!!" I panicked seeing him with someone pulling a baby out of him. I saw as my pine tree was giving birth to some precious baby that had a aura showing blue. 'Blue flames...Satan' I thought at seeing the child put into my lovers arm and his smile mad the baby laugh which made me smile.

I notice that another baby was put into his arms which shocked me, and just from that all around me went black. I heard one thing before I fell I heard a scream someone screaming my name.

"Bill, Bill honey"

'Dipper, I'm sorry'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 555 11
it's a gay love story
8.1K 259 19
When Jeff is sent out to collect the new resident for the mansion, weird stuff happens. - Language! -Murder, blood, gore, etc! -Bxb
1M 64.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
104K 2.3K 22
This is a Kiritodobakudeku book with a few other ships in the tags. In this there is no Dabi in the league he is reformed. Dabi is Touya in this. Min...