Recommended Books

By hungergameslover9

Looking for a few good books to read? Here's your place to find some! More

Summoner
Peeta's Story - The Hunger Games
Weakness of Fire
Off The Grid
Within These Walls
The Cellar
Deadly Stillwater
Dark Tidings
Indigo
Shift
Sweet Madness
Lens
Flawed
Progeny of the Fall
Real Poems
Delusional
Days of Survival
Born of Fire
Risen: Darklight
Bright Horizons
The Boy With Glue in His Hair
Meta
Power Shift
Million Dollar Man
Darkness Girl: Trickster God
VECTO
The Fault in Our Starbucks
OF STARDUST
Earthrise: 2176
Rise of the Vengeful Dragon
Liberation (Remnants of Men)
Crumble
Dear Her

Avernus

244 12 2
By hungergameslover9

Title: Avernus

Author: Metaphorphosis

Genres: Science Fiction and Action

Summary:

Nya is a poor, atypical teenage girl who lives in Atlanta, masquerading as a go-to Genie and swindling common idiots out of their money in order to provide revenue for her foster home. She's a genius, knows that she's out of place, knows that her mind doesn't quite fit in with the rest of society's jigsaw puzzle--but she's okay with that. Okay with a simple life in which she manages to scrape by. That is, until her world collapses around her when she witnesses the murder of three men by an orange-eyed boy. And then has a family member kidnapped. Now, she's angry, determined and ready to pull out powers she's kept hidden from the world and hidden from herself in order to get her baby back. But there's only one problem--she has no idea where to go or how to do it. There's only one solution: she'll have to turn to the last person on earth she thought she would for help.

I honestly love this book so much it's unreal! The writing is beautiful, and we follow many original and refreshing characters! While I was reading, I couldn't close my computer! It was seriously amazing, and it is a fantastic story! I recommend it to everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 521 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
23.4K 2K 40
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
204K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
14.8K 554 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..