Avernus

Title: Avernus

Author: Metaphorphosis

Genres: Science Fiction and Action

Summary:

Nya is a poor, atypical teenage girl who lives in Atlanta, masquerading as a go-to Genie and swindling common idiots out of their money in order to provide revenue for her foster home. She's a genius, knows that she's out of place, knows that her mind doesn't quite fit in with the rest of society's jigsaw puzzle--but she's okay with that. Okay with a simple life in which she manages to scrape by. That is, until her world collapses around her when she witnesses the murder of three men by an orange-eyed boy. And then has a family member kidnapped. Now, she's angry, determined and ready to pull out powers she's kept hidden from the world and hidden from herself in order to get her baby back. But there's only one problem--she has no idea where to go or how to do it. There's only one solution: she'll have to turn to the last person on earth she thought she would for help.

I honestly love this book so much it's unreal! The writing is beautiful, and we follow many original and refreshing characters! While I was reading, I couldn't close my computer! It was seriously amazing, and it is a fantastic story! I recommend it to everyone!