On The Road (A L4D2 Fiction)...

Kadetso

The 'Green Flu' spreads rapidly from person to person, eventually leading to the zombie apocalypse and (seemi... Еще

Guns and Infection
Tank in the Mall
Lights off!
Oh, look man! Jimmy Gibbs Jr.!
Survivors at the Bridge
•Quick Author's Note (and a thank you!)•
Hell at the Riverbank
Save me some Sugar
Down in the Underground
Portside Escape
Rewrite??

Announcements!!

64 1 1
Kadetso

So, I added a word in the title.. yep, this story is being discontinued. Honestly I think the writing kind of sucks, I didn't know where I was going with it, and the characters are getting OOC. So I'm shutting it down. Of course I'll leave it up in case anyone stumbles upon it, but nothing new is going to come out of the story. However, I'm thinking of creating new stories or 'X readers' and such. So stay tuned for those!
For those who have enjoyed this story I'm really sorry for discontinuing it, but I hope you'll stick around for whatever else comes out of my account!!
Thank you so much for everyone's support!
~Kade

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

109 6 26
In this moment of upheaval, the veil between life and death has been disrupted, and the forces of darkness have seized an opportunity to manifest. Ro...
2.9K 208 28
The beginning was like any other sickness. Like any other flu. At least that's what everyone thought. But boy, were they wrong. This is a disease th...
16.2K 558 32
(Y/N): "Let's survive this shithole in this zombie apocalypse." (Y/N) (L/N) was a soldier of US because he was been battle in Vietnam and then he de...
LEFT 4 DEAD 5 Wizart

Фанфик

9.3K 440 79
Hi I'm Sharyl and join me to the future time. 3050, there's a virus spread all over the world. Can teenagers like us can solve this? Can we fight aga...