Beautiful Colors

Av 4evrGay

People who are born with extra abilities such as mind control, flying, super speed, super strength, among oth... Mer

Beautiful Colors
Sweet 16
The Sivillian Brothers
A Boy of Many Colors
A Few New Friends
Nyx
Elementals
Surprise Weakness
Instinct
Two Alphas
Side Affects
Just a Little Moody
He Wants the D
Hidden Blood
Three
The Ceremony
Snakes and stuff
Rogue
Power Issues
The Change
Bonded
For The World
Hospital For The Magically Gifted
Healing
It Begins
That's My Dad
Vacation: Part One
Vacation: Part Two
Vacation: Final Part
In a Bind
In the Open
The Pack Connection
Alphas Together - End

Alliances

19.2K 933 83
Av 4evrGay

 David grumbled as I dried my body off, Benson rolled his eyes and gently nudged his brother "Relax Dave." David sighed in defeat, "Where did they go?"

 I glanced at him knowing he was referring to my ears and tail, Benson helped dry my wings "It seems they vanish when he calms down. Which means there is a fair chance that they'll show up again if he gets angry." I scrunched up my nose "That'll be a pain in the butt."

 Benson hummed at me and suddenly I was pressed into the counter, pinned there by his much larger body "I can be a pain in the butt too."

 I chuckled and ruffled my feathers, splattering him with water droplets "That's a good kind of pain in the butt. However we don't have time for this, we have to get to your house to help your little brother." David chuckled and pushed Benson off me walking out of the bathroom allowing Nyx to come trotting in with three smaller bodies hanging off her tail.

 I knelt down and patter her head before reaching down and picking up the three little ones, they cooed at me and chewed on my fingers with their tiny teeth. I smiled "You little pests, are you bugging Nyx?" She cooed at me and I quickly fed them before trotting into my own room to dress myself, as soon as I had my shirt on and were shifting to make my wings comfortable Benson walked in. He was wearing a fancy black suit and his hair was spiked back.

 I looked at him and he held out a large black coat, it looked expensive with white fur tripping the hood, sleeves, and bottom. I carefully took it from him and studied the soft cloth, "I'm sorry but you have to wear it."

 I frowned and looked at the back seeing no slots for my wings, I opened my mouth but he shifted and rubbed my cheek "You can't keep your wings under your tighter clothing, this is looser and less restricting. I think it'll help."

 I rose an eyebrow "Why do I need to wear is?" He chuckled "We are going out in public, humans aren't use to seeing a boy with multi-colored eyes and a giant pair of black and white wings." I felt the blood drain from my face, "We're going in p-public?" His face softened and he kissed my forehead "You'll be fine love, we have to meet with our allied packs to inform them the alpha bloodline is being extended with my little brother's change."

 He paused as David walked up and hugged me, dressed the same as his brother "We'll be meeting three other alphas at The Quay Restaurant."

 I gave them a look, "Isn't that a five star diner?" David nodded, "Come on, we must leave now." I grunted "What about Nyx and the babies?" Benson gripped my hand and pulled my after him, "Mrs. Roxe has taken care of that. She's very skilled with illusion spells."

 I went to ask him what he meant as we quickly walked down the stairs but I stopped short when I saw Mrs. Roxe mumbling ancient sounding words and Nyx's body shimmered and in stead of a Fire Lizard stood a large black and brown dog. My eyebrows went up at the sight of the Doberman, Mrs. Roxe turned to the little ones and murmured some more.

 Once again the air shimmered and in their places were three kittens, I squinted a bit "Kittens? That's a bit odd, I can understand the dog but people don't normally bring kittens out with them." She chuckled at me and pushed the fur balls into my arms "They are too small to be puppies, its either kittens or ferrets, and ferrets are ever more rare to see."

 I made a noise of agreement and was pulled out the door, Nyx trotted next to me, her head held high and he nub of a tail wagging happily. It was odd seeing a dog instead of the lizard I had gotten so use to.

 Before I knew it I was being helped into a limo and we were off, "The reservations have been made yes?" Benson's voice made me look up and realize there was another person in the seat across from mine. His short brown hair got slightly longer in the front and was spiked into a twist that leaned just a bit to the left. His ears were pierced, his eyes a shockingly bright yellow, standing out against his tan skin.

 "Yes sir, the alphas of the Valley Pack, the Berkshire Pack, and the Clifton Pack are scheduled to arrive shortly after you. As per request the table is isolated. Alpha Todd, you're glasses." I looked at the man as he held out a pair of glasses for me, the frame was thin and light grey "I don't-" David cut me off "You're eyes do change color. These are designed to hide that fact seeing as contacts would irritate your eyes."

 I frowned and grabbed the glasses and slipped them on, I flinched as my vision shimmered slightly before returning to normal. Blinking I looked up at my mates "Does it look okay?"

 Benson frowned "Yes, they do their job." I snickered softly at him "You don't like them." He shook his head "They hide the beauty of your eyes, and I can't see what you're feeling." I shrugged, "So why exactly do we have to inform other packs of you're brother's change?"

 David pulled me closer to him, the babies tumbled off my lap and onto his all the while playing with each other. Benson nodded to the man I didn't know "Its in the peace contracts we have signed with them. All packs who have signed that contract are to be kept informed of the alpha blood line, that includes who is mated to who, when they mated, a pup's first shift, the passing of a former and/or current alpha, and who is to be next in line to lead the pack."

 I stared at the man as he explained it to me, he gestured to me "They were informed of alpha David, and alpha Benson's mating with you. Along with this information is they see an unfit alpha leading a pack then they are able to test said alpha."

 I grunted at him in a questioning manor, he smiled at me "For instance if the alpha of the Clifton pack didn't think you would make a good alpha he can make a statement and you'd be tested and have to prove your worth to the pack."

 The car came to a stop and Benson placed the jacket in my hands, I sighed and carefully slipped it on.

 My wings twitched uncomfortably but the loose fabric of the jacket didn't irritate me to a point I felt I couldn't wear it. Taking a deep breath I gathered my little lizards that look like kittens and shifted out of the car. As I turned to watch Benson and David get out Nyx sat her lean dog body at my feet.

 I reached back and placed the babies in the hood of my jacket pleased when they settled down in the large hood surrounded by white fur.

 David wrapped his arm around my waist loosely and I walked with him inside as Benson trails slower his eyes flashing everywhere. A blast of cold air hit me when the door opened, the walls were a deep red, trimmed with black, the tables were organized neatly around a stage that was empty at the moment. To me left was a long wall to wall counter that looked like a really expensive bar, while on my right was the dining area.

 Lining the walls of the dining area were several large booths close off by curtains, each one would hold at least 20 people comfortably.

 "Hello, do you have a reservation?" I looked up at the sound of the female voice, a lady with long black hair that was pulled back in a pony tail was staring at David. She wore and white and black waitress outfit, the name Liz was written in fancy gold letter on the collar of her shirt.

 Benson stepped up on my free side and smiled lightly at the lady "Yes, we're the Sivillians." Liz looked at Benson, then at David, then back at Benson. She looked at her list and nodded slowly, her eyes glazing over a bit "Right, this way please you party is already here."

 David's hand tightened on my waist as we followed the girl, she opened one of the curtains and three large men turned toward us.

 I could tell they were all powerful men, the air of confidence coming from them could choke someone, but it didn't touch me. I felt Nyx brush my leg as the waitress finally seemed to notice me, she glanced at Nyx and her face fell a bit.

 "S-sir you can't bring pets in here..." David's hand patted Nyx's neck "She's a service dog, he needs her. He is legally blind." The girl grunted softly before turning and walked off, I glared at David "My vision is perfectly fine."

 He rose an eyebrow at me and I sat down next to an already seated Benson "Well then, you don't need her with you? You are okay with making her wait outside." The hair on the back of my neck stood on end at the thought of being separated from my partner.

 David pulled my glasses down and smiled "I love it when you get fidgety. Your eyes turn such lovely colors."

 I scrunched my nose up and pushed the glasses back on, he sat down after me and slid the menu over to me. I opened it as he and Benson turned to the three men staring at us, "You're so.... young." I looked up from the food listed on the menu, the three older men were staring at us with shocked faces.

 Benson nodded as a different waitress came by and gave us water, I took a drink and made a face "Yes, we were forced to take the position 5 years earlier than usual. David and I found our mate a few months ago as you know."

 Their eyes turned to me as David took my drink and sipped it, I pressed my lips together and gave him a stern look "You do have your own cup you know."

 He snicker at me "Yes I know." He leaned down and pecked my lips making a smile form on my mouth unintentionally.

 "Todd is your name yes child?" I turned my attention to the man who spoke, his voice deep and gruff with age, he had dark stubble on his jaw, his eyes were half closed as he stared at me. I could see the uncertainty in his face.

 "Yes. My apologies for not knowing your name, I was not given very much information on the way here." His thick eyebrows rose and his eyes opened wider, I watched his nose twitch and he flinched back ever so slightly "I am Johns, alpha of the Clifton pack, and the closest ally of your pack." I could see him trying to make his already huge body bigger in an attempt to intimidate me.

 David and Benson's heads lowered a bit, I smiled sweetly at him "Its a pleasure to meet you. I hope we are able to maintain our packs' bond." He relaxed a bit, a thoughtful look crossing his face.

 The man on his left straightened up "I am Nicolas, alpha of the Berkshire pack, second largest pack behind yours." I nodded my head to him once, and the last guy cleared his throat loudly. I turned my eyes on him, his stare was judging and cold.

 "Are you really accepting this child as an alpha of the largest pack in the world? He can't be older than 17 years, and a non wolf with no experience around wolves. He probably doesn't even know how to handle a pup's first change." David and Benson growled lowly at the man, I slowly took off my glasses and looked directly into his eyes "You must be the alpha of the Valley pack."

 I leaned forward causing my mates to stop growling at look at me "You are right, alpha. I am only 16 years of age, I have no experience with the change, or with the rest of the wolves for that matter however experience comes through time and guidance. I will learn to the best of my abilities, I will protect my pack along side both of my mates, and I will work to fulfill my role as an alpha that fits your expectation."

 I gasped when Benson suddenly smashed his mouth on mine, he growled into the kiss "God I love it when you talk like that."

 I chuckled breathlessly as he pushed me into David and deepened the kiss, my wings twitched under my clothing. I grunted as I felt tiny teeth bite my ear, Benson pulled back as I picked one of the little furry bodies off my shoulder and rubbed my ear.

 "Ow, that hurt you little monster. Why'd you bite me?" His little mouth opened and a small meow came out, I smiled and rubbed my finger over his soft ear.

 "Did I wake you? Go play with Nyx then." I leaned over David and dropped the small kitten on top of Nyx's doggy head. They started cuddling and I straightened out and looked up when Johns's gruff voice reached me "You are letting a kitten play with a dog of her size?" He paused a second then pulled a face of confusion "Wait why do you have a kitten with you in the first place?"

 I chuckled softly and reached back pulling the other two out of my hood and setting their sleeping bodies on the table "I have three. However they are not actually kittens, and Nyx isn't a dog."

 His eyes flashed as realization crossed his features "Illusion magic?" I nodded to him, his eyes turned to Nyx "I cannot recall an animal of that size that required illusion magic. What is she?" I smiled a bit as David kissed my neck "She is a Fire Lizard. The little ones here are Element Lizards as well."

 Nicolas leaned over to look at Nyx "Really? How did you manage to get your hands on so many?" I huffed as Benson pulled me into his lap and I felt a familiar bulge press on my ass "Nyx is my partner, given to me by the school. The babies were forced on me by a stranger as eggs. They hatched only a couple weeks ago."

 I heard a snort "I smell a thief, no one just gives Element Lizards away. Especially to a child. So who did you steal them from?"

 My jaw clenched as I felt a small twinge of annoyance at the alpha of the Valley pack, I turned my gaze on his. My glare hard "What is your problem with me Alpha?" He growled "You are not fit to lead an entire pack! Much less the strongest pack around. You do not have the ability!"

 I felt the hiss escape my throat in response to his growl, Nyx was on her feet in an instant and on top of the table. Her teeth bared, ears back, and stance threatening, she stopped suddenly and sniffed him, her head turning to me.

 Papa. Smells of Caleb.

My eyes flashed to him "Are you sure?" She nodded and I stared at him felling the confusion being over powered by the need to satisfy my anger.

 "I am going to ask you once, have you been in contact with the rogue wolf Caleb?" His eyes flashed and he flinched back, shocked.

 The other two alphas looked at me, Johns leaned forward "What does he have to do with anything?" I looked at him, Nicolas nodded "I've seen him as well, only hours ago. He kept talking crazy, something about a daemon."

 I flinched at the name, David growled "Yes daemon. He was talking about Todd." I felt all eyes on me "What do you mean?" Benson answered Johns, "Caleb showed up a few days ago, asking for a place to stay. Early this morning, after we got the call of our little brother's changing Todd came home from a walk. The stench of Vampire was all over him and he was pissed."

 David wrapped his arm around my shoulders "Turned out Caleb had hired an assassin named Ivan to capture Todd and use him as bait to force us to turn the pack over to Caleb. He challenged Todd, and that drew out Todd's daemonic blood. He ran off after catching sight of a very pissed off Todd."

 Benson kissed my temple "We were going to ask you to keep an eye out for him, he will be announced as wanted dead for the attempt on taking an alpha's life tonight. After Cody shifts." Johns and Nicolas nodded "It is best, he will likely spread fear into the hearts of other packs and they will try to kill Todd because of his blood."

 I coaxed Nyx off the table and had her settle at my feet once more when a deep growl made me jump, "You're completely fine with the little detail of DAEMON BLOOD?! He is leading the world's strongest pack right now! He could cause so much chaos!"

 I rubbed my temples as David and Benson both growled at him and he shut right up, I sighed and looked down at the table as my skin began to crawl. My stomach turned and a gut feeling entered me and I just knew very suddenly.

 I stood up breathing heavy David grabbed my hand "Todd?" I pushed my glasses back on "He's changing." Benson looked at me confused "Cody? yes we know, but it won't happen until the moon is at its peek." I shook my head and rubbed my hands on my jacket "N-no, its happening now. We have to get to him."

 David looked at his brother when Benson's cell phone rang, he picked it up and his face fell "We'll be there shortly. Keep him calm."

 We slid out from the table and started toward the doors "We'll get there faster if we run." I opened the doors and we turned sharply toward the back of the restaurant. I heard the pairs of heavy feet behind us and turned toward the three alpha's behind me.

 "We would like to join you. The first shifting of an alpha wolf is a happy occasion." I glanced at Benson who nodded, David answered them "Alright, let's go."  

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

7.7K 467 20
" I am tired of being tormented by my past mistakes. I didn't love you then !" - Gun " Why is your overflowing love for me torturing me ? I don't wa...
98.9K 7.7K 64
Book 1 in the Magia Series --------------- Eli has lived in a mundane realm for 18 years. On his 18th birthday after a freak accident and his home go...
8K 218 36
"AH!!!"I screamed "I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM PLEASE!"I said "I'm not gonna hurt you."He said His voice sounded fake. It didn't seem like his actual v...
89.6K 2.6K 36
This is a rewritten version of Golden Boy! It's completely new except for the names of the characters. Everyone has that one thing that they fear th...