Big Brother's Best Friend. |...

By RJstories24

Y/N is a shy middle school third year. Little does she know she's about to meet someone who's going to bring... More

Day 1
Day 1 | Part 2
Day 1 | Part 3
Day 1 | Part 4
Day 2 | Part 2
Day 2 | Part 3
Day 2 | Part 4
1k Reads!!!!
omg thanks โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
UPDATE

Day 2 | Part 1

4.1K 95 45
By RJstories24

Kyoya's POV
I woke up late Tuesday morning. "Oh god... I have to get ready for school! I'm already late!" I exclaimed leaping out of bed and getting dressed. "Bye everyone!" I yelled slamming the front door and hopping into the limo. I decided to call Tamaki for the plan for the club today.
"Tamaki?" I asked. "No it's Y/N , how can I help you?" "Oh Y/N ! It's Kyoya." I said. I heard her nervously squeal. "She's so cute... " I mumbled. "W-What?!" She said in a squeaky tone.
"N-Nothing!" I said, I felt a bit of pink come to my face. No one has made me feel this way before, I think I'm in love. "W-Well... I'll put T-Tamaki~Senpai on... b-bye!" She said. "Wait!" I yelled into the phone. "Meet me later, in front of the middle school building. I wanna tell you something." I said. "O-O-Ok!" She stuttered. I hung up and totally forgot about Tamaki. I flopped back into the seat and said, "How can one person make me so excited..."

-After School-
Y/N's POV
"Chika I have to go!" I said trying to push him off of me, but he is much stronger than me so... it was kinda a lost cause. "Tell me where your going!" He said gripping my arm tighter. "Can we do this later?" I asked. We were in the Dojo and he had just started class when I entered to grab my bag.
"Tell me where your going! I worry about you... specifically after yesterday..." Chika exclaimed letting go of my arm. "I'm meeting Kyoya outside the school." I said rubbing my arm. "Leaving now BYE." I said, "WAIT-" "BYE!" I exclaimed leaving.

Chika's POV
I trembled with annoyance as Y/N left. I heard the class laughing behind me, "DROP AND GIVE ME 100 OR SPAR AGAINST ME!!" I angrily yelled as the whole class dropped to the ground and starting doing push-ups.

Kyoya's POV
I saw Y/N standing outside the middle school waiting for me. "Y/N!" I exclaimed. I saw her turn slightly pink. "W-What's up?" She said putting her phone away. I walked over to her and stood over her. She turned a bright pink and tried to step back. But I had my hands on her shoulders and pulled her closer. She squeaked, I picked her up so her face was equal to mine. "Would it be moving too fast if I were to say I think you're really cute?" I asked as I held her in place
"No! I-I don't know... NO!" She said. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her, and she kissed back. I put her down on the ground, "Be my girlfriend Y/N." I said taking her hand. "O-ok!" She smiled. "Here, let's go out for a date. Right now." I said. She blushed and nodded her head.

(A/N) GAHAGAHAGAHYVSJS THIS PROGRESSED SO QUICKLY OMLLLL
-Edit 6/23/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 1.2K 19
Camila once had the perfect life filled with love and happiness but that all turns upside down when her twin sister frames her and she is sent away t...
730K 60.4K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
415K 11.7K 44
What if Katsuki got a girl pregnant after that one accident in their graduation party, she decides to move to America and raise her twin babies, and...
608K 32.4K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...