Day 1 | Part 4

( A/N | Music for this can be found at the top of the page )
============================
Y/N's POV
"He was so cute..." I thought as I walked out of music room 3 with Chika. "What's your problem Y/N?" Chika asked. "N-Nothing! Nothing at all!" I shot back. "If it's nothing then why are you blushing?" He asked looking down at me. I'm not necessarily short, I'm shorter than Chika, so I guess you would say, I'm Haruhi's height.
"There... here I'll tell you at the ice cream parlor..." I said looking out the large window towards the front of the high school.
"What are two middle schoolers doing walking around school grounds?" We heard a voice say from behind us. We abruptly turned around and saw four or five thuggish looking guys behind us. "Picking up our elder brothers." Chika said slightly stepping front of me. "Oh... well, why don't you stay awhile?" The first guy said as his friends surrounded us. "We have to go. Please let us leave." I said kind of nervously. But I wanted to sound as calm as I could. "Who says?" Another guy said. "Let us go now... or face the consequences." Chika said getting into a fighting position.
"Look everyone! The little guy is going to kick our butts!" The first guy said sarcastically, all his other goonies laughed. I pulled a book from out of my backpack and got ready to hit someone with it. "Let us go. NOW!" I yelled. "She's spunky guys, heh, cute too." Chika launched into the air and flying roundhouse kicked that guy in the chest sending him into a wall. I felt my feet leave the ground as one of the guys picked my up. "LET ME-" I started, he muffled me with a piece of random duck tape. Then another guy came and picked up Chika. He tried kicking and punching him but the way he was being held he couldn't. "I'd suggest leaving them alone. Or else you'll have the whole host club on your case." I heard, Kyoya?! I blushed and stayed still.
"So? A bunch of 'cute' guys doesn't really scare me." The thug that was holding me said. I then saw Honey~Senpai come out of nowhere and knock the guy out of the park, then he grabbed my hand and took me over to Kyoya. "Let me deal with them Y/N~Chan!" He said passing me over into Kyoya's arms. I blushed and he pulled me closer. "Are you ok?" He asked me. "Yeah... I'm fine." I then turned around and saw the thugs laying on the ground and Honey~Senpai, Mori~Senpai, and Chika standing in the middle of them.
        "Mitsukuni... I could have handled them." Chika angrily yelled. "I'm not saying you couldn't Chika~Chan. I was only trying to help." Honey~Senpai replied. "You didn't need to! I had them on my own!" Chika growled. "Yasuchika... you got picked up and couldn't move, we needed to help you." Mori~Senpai said to Chika in a flat tone.
      "Well I'll let you go on your way." Kyoya said releasing me from his tight embrace. I blushed and said "T-Thank you..." then those twins, I think their names are Hikaru and Kaoru... said to me, "I think the Shadow King has a crush on you!" I blushed harder and rushed down to Chika. "R-Ready?" I asked. "Yeah..." he replied glaring at Honey~Senpai. I lightly smiled and looked back over to Kyoya. When I looked at him he looked away and I could tell he was blushing...
I blushed as well and went on my way. "Chika, come on! I'm hungry!" I said with a smile as I grabbed his hand and dragged him away.
-At the ice cream parlor-
Chika's POV
"I could've handled them..." I grumbled. "You could've... everyone knows that." Y/N said. "But anyways... let's forget about that! And you did take out like, 3 guys, so you did more than Honey~Senpai and Mori~Senpai combined!" She said with a cute smile. We heard the door open and looked over from the cashier. "Tamaki?!" She exclaimed, then she started blushing. That other guy Tamaki was with... Kyoya? Is his name I think. Why is she blushing... "W-Why a-are you guys here?" She asked slipping behind me.
"Getting dinner. It's later then we thought." Tamaki explained. "Oh! Ok!" Y/N said popping her head out from behind me and looking at Kyoya with a blush. "She likes him..." I thought. "W-Well come on Chika let's order and get out of here! We have stuff!" She said pulling me over to the sales counter. "What's up with you?" I whispered into her ear. She looked down and whispered back, "I like Kyoya..."
I was hurt but I couldn't show it. I wanted to stay her best friend and maybe eventually... her boyfriend... but that's for another time...
"Wanna split a sundae?" I asked adjusting my glasses to the bridge of my nose. "Sure! You pick." She said. I thought about and remembered that she liked the strawberry chocolate sundae. Even though I don't really care for sweets, she likes them. So I'll eat them with her. We ordered and as we were leaving Kyoya pulled Y/N away. I watched and saw him get really close and whisper something in her ear. I noticed she blushed a deep red... what did he say? Whatever... she walked back over and picked up her phone and purse from the table. "Let's go to the park now Chika!" She exclaimed smiling an adorable smile.

( A/N | hey everyone! So it's up to you if you want me to make a park scene for Chika and Y/N. If you guys want that, please comment and say so! But trust me, the next part will be about Y/N and Kyoya more! )

( word count 933 )