Even The Bad Boy Has An Alpha

By PenGoddess

Tyler is a mistake of the moon goddess. He cannot be placed. He is a mystery. He comes from a respectable fam... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Bonus chapter.
Chapter 8: Home

Chapter 7

67 1 0
By PenGoddess

The picture they are to place
Austin's POV

There is a lot of formalities to do today, since all our boys are going to be leaving. Without wasting much time we put the house in order.

I didn't tell the boys but there's going to be a pleasant surprise waiting for them once it's time to go.

Once they started arriving a bit later than they should have come. I send Paris to go get the surprise who is actually in her room.

It's time to address the boys. I turn towards the small crowd that has formed in the house.

"Boys. This is something that is going to be very important for the pack. You might not understand right now. It might feel like we are forcing you from your homes but we are not.

There is a lot you need to learn before we hand the pack over to you. We are giving you a lot of freedom and with freedom comes responsibilities. You boys know what you are being sent out for so don't lose focus on your goals.

Apart from losing focus you must understand to keep your grades up. Stay in control of your lives okay and as always Jason is in charge. We have given you all instructions personally. Do us all proud.

Keep up the good work you've always put in and don't forget how important you are. Speaking of importance we got you guys a going away gift.

Dad."

The boys all give me their full attention after hearing that word, Dad. My dad, is the biggest person in the world as of right now. He is the king of werewolves that is.

The most powerful living being in the world. The first manifestation of the moon goddess.

"My Children" his words sent a shock wave through the whole house forcing everybody to fall to it's knees.

Everyone but me and the children here. They stood boldly not because of defiance but they have their own counter wave which protects them from the king's wave. I cannot kneel for my father is my own reason, but theirs is they are the second manifestation of the goddess. They share the same link to our queen.

"Grandpa" They shout in complete unison. They all run up the stairs to hug him but remember to pay their respects by dropping to one knee and speaking the ancient tongue.

"σεβασμό στον βασιλιά μου" ( Respect to the king.) They all said again. Together.

"apodektó" it felt like the spell was lifted and people could once again rise.

"Grandpa." Landon said again hugging him. Followed by everyone else. The aura of the king raised. Power radiated from the mass of the bodies. Power that everyone could feel whether human, werewolf, vampire, witch, mediums, demons and angels.

It imprinted their presence on every soul within the building. The perfect bonds. Making my pack stronger. Wolves took control of the humans. The true pack pulled out the beasts we held as werewolves. It brought out the best and worst.

Their light built till it was blinding but not only theirs. My daughter, my wife, the betas whole family, the thirds family, the chief security officer's family. Including the royal guards.

No one's light burned as bright as the kids' own but there was no need to ask. We all knew what it was. It was the moon goddesses gift that showed Everytime we were complete.

Paris broke the bond though.
"I can't breathe!" She said strangled like.

The light slowly faded away as they pulled back from the hug. Dad still holding on to Justin and Paris.

The boys took a step back from him and turned to all of us parents, proud parents. Who stood below them and for the first time I saw them all as adults. Grown men who knew where they were heading in life.

No matter what they did. Somewhere behind my everyday worries, I knew we did our best in raising these kids. They were all going to turn out good.

For the first time ever. They all fell on their knees in unison. Looking at us all with complete adoration.

"Our parents. Thank you." Jason said. That made us all laugh.

They are who they are. Even if they had given a long speech it would be the same. We all put our hand together and give them a resounding clap.

They smiled a while before Landon being the first to stand up. I quietly laugh at that. He runs down the stairs hugging everyone before standing in front of me.

"Dad?" From what I could feel something was wrong.

"Lucifer has a question." I nod my head for him to go on.

"Give her control." The colour of his eyes immediately changed. One black and one red.

"Yes, Lucifer." Her eyes deepen on me

"Can I kill?" She asks pleadingly.
"No." I say. A scowl appearing on my face cause I know that's not the question when I hear some protest in my head telling her to talk. It's Landon's voice.

"Lucifer don't lie to me. Ask your real question." She looks at me asking if she can trust me.

"You are my daughter. Of course you can." he still doesn't say anything, still studying.

"If someone makes fun of me because I'm an Omega can I kill them?" She finally asks.

"Yes and No." She immediately begins to whine and a smack on the butt reminds her not to.

"You can teach the person a lesson. Almost dead but not dead." She smiles

"You promise? No punishment if I beat the person. You won't make Landon cry." She asks.
"Yes. Landon will not cry." She still looks doubtful.

"Jason won't beat Landon again?" She asks.

"Jason beat Landon because someone made fun of him being an Omega?" Jason tensed up. No I didn't.

"No he didn't but he can't." She asks.

"No one can. No one in the whole world and if anyone tries to your brothers and sisters will know what to do." She hugs me and immediately gives in to Landon.

"You guys should get going so you can be settled by night time. You've got school on Monday."

"Monday is in two days." Ryan mumbles.
"You guys finish unpacking by today okay?"

"Yes Alpha." We all say in unison.

"You also know this is how to address me if anything happens. Dad is for extreme situations. I hear their school environment is nice so, I do not expect complaints on your behaviours and skipping of school is not allowed anymore." Dad repeated things we'd already knew but we still listened closely.

You guys also have direct contact with your grandpa." Now that brought out a reaction.

"Are you serious?
"I can't believe it.
"But I thought it was... Forbidden
"We can call him whenever we need to talk." And other things of the same context

"No. No. No, no... You have his number for serious emergencies only. We trust and believe in your judgement to determine what an emergency is and then to choose a serious emergency. In this freedom comes tough responsibility and each of you are now staff of the palace.

You are responsible for looking out of all the youths be it humans or werewolves. All your action is backed up by the palace and no one can question your decisions. Your pack leader, Tyler is responsible for the pack.

You are to listen and fulfill all his demands but before that. Jason, is your big brother. He has made more sacrifices for each and everyone of you, than you are aware of. His order supercedes all but remember who your alpha is.

Ryan a true beta, you are the right hand to Tyler always remember that. You make decisions for your pack. They will fight for you because your journey is the toughest. You will meet your true opposite. Be ready.

Dylan, be careful. Your nature will put everyone in trouble. This has always been the prophesy of the Goddess. You must accept it but not submit to it. For when it happens you will pull away. Remember your father has trained you for when it must happen.

Jason always remember you are a brother before being a third. That sentence will make sense with time.

Logan. If any child was born wise. It was you. You've been blessed by the goddess with this gift. You are to not lose this because of people when you truly understand what it is to be an Omega. Accept it. Do not fight it or else you lose. This is a blessing and not a curse.

You are a bit different from your brothers. Your mother had an essence on her soul which you absorbed. You are a hybrid. Accept the fact.

Landon, you are pure. You should never let yourself get tainted. This your nature is what you absorbed from years of abuse. It is to protect you, to keep you safe but remember you are as safe alone as you are with your brothers. This is not to make you stray but to remind you.

Lucifer is an angel and will always be an angel. Landon that alone has made you different from the world. A pure breed should never survive but you did. Your life is tied with your brothers to keep you here but that spell has never been completed.

Only Logan has ever completed it. That is the only thing I can tell you about the prophecy.

Remember Ryan is your right hand Tyler. Your right hand.

My essence shall flow through you build a shrine for the goddess once you arrive. She will like to bless your home."

"σεβασμό στον βασιλιά μου" Every adult in the room said. The kids look at us weirdly because they can't feel the goddesses presence. She is always with them.

"The goddess has spoken." I say to end the communication link.

"How do we build a shrine?" Jason suddenly asks.

"You get a room and put things that matter to you. Mention the names of your ancestors. Your grandfather and your parents, mention the name of your pack and your members, yourselves and siblings should be enough.

Praise the name of the goddess and cut your palms. It will heal once the shrine is complete. Landon and Logan chant the forbidden words. Together in unison.

Let Lucifer and Lucifer chant as well. Keep all the doors and windows locked during this and do not open your eyes until your hands are healed.

Logan and Landon begin the chant once you all cut your palms. You all place your cut hands above a table. They should be touching. Cut the tips of your fingers.

This is the order. Bring something that connects you with the pack. Place it on a table and sit around the table. Light a candle on the table and place a knife over it.

Name your ancestors quietly, then name your members one at a time out loud. Do it according to your hierarchy. Tyler, Ryan, Jason, Logan, Landon then Dylan. One at a time until you are all done.

Close your eyes and cut your finger tips then Logan and Landon begin your chant.

From my goddess to my slave. Every one else quote your protection. The one according to your name. Speak in Greek my children.

Praise your goddess, praise your king, praise the pack that raised you, praise the pack you stay, praise your pack and finally praise your mates that you've not met. Logan blow off the candle.

The moment you feel the last stitch open your eyes place the picture on the wall. Then pray there Everytime you can and never enter your temple with shoes on. And Logan draw the symbol you see with the blood and Landon draw protection on the door of your temple also with the blood.

Tyler, Ryan, Jason and Dylan. Go round the house once each and draw the symbol of protection in blood with your mind.

Your wolves will do the rest. Once you are done all signs of anything should disappear. The picture will glow and you all will know." The kids are all given me a weird look but I know they will obey.

"Why do we have to do so much?" Logan asked rudely.

"Why do you have a life? Why did your mother kill herself? Why did the moon goddess borrow you her soul? Questions that should never be asked." Logan starts to sniffle immediately. I know I shouldn't have said that but it was his tone.

"Learn to be grateful." Jason's dad says smacking his butt since he was closest to him.

"Omega." Ryan's dad added. Jason immediately goes to comfort him but the instructions are clear as day.

'Punish him' Jason takes off his belt under the watchful eye of grandpa who sent out the instruction.

The belt makes contact with Logan's shorts covered butt. He cries out but doesn't move.

"Grandpa please." Tyler says turning to dad while Jason continues to go with his belt.

"He's sorry. He doesn't know." Lucifer suddenly says. I turn my attention to Lucifer

"Let him feel it." I warn her (Logan's wolf).

"He is feeling it. He doesn't know what he did wrong please." I can feel her heart break as Logan's mind runs back to his dad.

"Dad please." Is all I hear before I stop Jason. My dad immediately turns to him and is in front of him in a second.

"It was uncle Austin that made me stop." He says taking a fearful step away. My dad just looks at Logan and they go into mindlink blocking everyone out.

"I will be good." He suddenly says out loud. Dad turns away from him and smirks. There is a reason why Logan is never forgiven. No matter how small the mistake is. He gets punished.

It's the essence he absorbed. It's not that he can't learn but his wolf is willing to take a mile from an inch.

'He must know now.' I think to myself. Dad must have told him why.

Logan wipes his face of tears while Jason puts on his belt. We begin walking out of the house because the kids need to leave.

"You all be good for me." My dad says to the boys and rubs Logan's back soothingly. They all nod gently.

"Okay. Get going. You've all got money right?" Ryan asks even though we put the money together.

As the boys all entered their different cars because we told each of them to carry their own cars.

They pull up to the road and are off without turning around for a final goodbye. We've said our goodbyes even if it ended with a punishment.

Our kids are no longer kids. I turn to return into my house but I see Justin telling Paris not to cry.

Paris breaks down into a bundle of tears and runs into the house and Justin goes in after her. While the rest of us head to the pack house for a meeting.

I trust Justin to take care of Paris. We have a lot of paperwork to complete and a war to plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 9K 21
Typically the alpha is a male. Males of the werewolf population or any for the matter are more respected and treated right. But what if a female coul...
1.3M 9.5K 11
Avery Williams - a regular pack member. Trent Denver - the alpha. They don't get along, her being too hard-headed and him believing whatever he says...
452K 9.5K 45
"We can't!" I shout at him, as I push him away from me. "Why?" He says in a sensual voice. "Because we're rivals." I say as he walks up to me, pinni...
110K 5.1K 45
Order of Series Book one- Alpha Blake Book two - Beta Tyler Book three- Alpha Kaiden (coming soon) Blake Landon, he's the hot, serious guy that all t...