Even The Bad Boy Has An Alpha

Af PenGoddess

Tyler is a mistake of the moon goddess. He cannot be placed. He is a mystery. He comes from a respectable fam... Mere

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Bonus chapter.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: Home

Chapter 5

102 1 0
Af PenGoddess

Tyler's POV

Blending in with the shadows wasn't hard but the hair at the back of my head stood. As I searched my surroundings for anything strange. I immediately smelt it, definitely once rogue because his smell was everywhere. I couldn't hear a heartbeat meaning no one was here except from me.

I switched on the light searching everywhere for anything that was missing. There was nothing missing but something didn't feel right. Something is definitely wrong here.

I walk up the stairs were the scent is much stronger. I walk towards my dads study which seems to be where the smells more concentrated. I catch the sight of a note on the desk.

Its written in an old language of the pack. It reads:

"My dearest alpha. I know I should have met you instead of leaving this note here but I have an urgent business which just came up and I couldn't interrupt the meeting of the pack elders. My alpha you know the reason I joined your pack and you know my past completely.

I couldn't bring any form of trouble to your pack so I have decided to leave because when I went on that business trip three days ago, I got a message which read they were ready for war but its better I fight this war myself and not get any of you involved.

I know I should have told you about the threat on my return and for that I'm truly sorry but for the safety of all I will have to leave. I didn't pack much so the border patrol won't notice and there wouldn't be a raise of alarm.

-Xavier"

I quickly mind linked my dad and informed him about the letter. He hates when he doesn't know what's going on in the pack. I walked to the pack house my reason for going home before completely forgotten.

Knowing both Landon and Logan were here. It wasn't surprising to hear someone yell. I quickly speed walked to the first floor and was met with the most irritated face Logan had ever put on. It was very obvious how upset he was.

Landon looked scared and that was saying something. He was the crazy one who always somehow got himself in trouble. It was very unlike him to look scared.

"Tyler tell Logan to fuck off." He yelled turning to me. Logan's clenched his jaw hard and was glaring at me. I rose my hand in surrender meaning I wasn't going to come between them.

I gave Landon a guilty smile but he just flipped the bird at me. I watched as Logan walked slowly towards Landon and slapped him across the face making the latter spit out blood. I couldn't help but feel sympathy for Landon.

It wasn't easy having an older brother especially as they were orphans and Logan had to take responsibility for Landon at a very young age. I wasn't surprised at what Logan did and also not surprised when Landon did nothing but to storm off into his room.

"Do you know Xavier, Logan"
"The man who joined the pack a year ago?" I nodded to his suspicion. We were to know every single person in the pack. "I know him well. What is up with him."

"He left a note for my dad saying that he doesn't want to be the cause of deaths. He Left the pack." Logan looked in deep thought then a frown got plasted on his face.

"The pack is already involved, isn't it?" I nodded to him and he just sighed.

"Are you packed to leave on Saturday?" He said changing the depressing topic.

"Yeah. How about both of you?" I asked noticing that everything looked the same.

"We're done here." He said with remnants of anger deep in his voice.

🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Friday morning.

Friday's were test days everyone knew that. You couldn't miss it. I headed to school as early as 7:00 am.

It wasn't a surprise to see almost everyone there. School starts at 8 sharp and we all still had some last minute revision to do.

I pulled on my tie once I was in the building. My school uniform was nice but I'm a bit panicked because I hadn't read next week syllabus and that was most likely to show and how can I maintain my top scores if I don't do extremely well.

I don't really want to let my parents down. I quickly walk to senior library to find it filled up. The almost always empty library. Going straight to the syllabus section at the very back. I looked through all the topics.

Then wrote the topics on the help pad just at the side of the shelf. It brought out 50 meters North, then 20 meters East. I began rushing to that shelf and picked out the books after.

I settled on a table and started to scan the books. It felt like seconds when the bell rung, I was already done with reading but I hadn't revised yet.

I quickly headed to the test hall. It was a hall that could sit, better still comfortably lie down, 50 people. We had about a 100 study halls. Only twenty five people stayed in a class and these people were all from different grades.

I saw some freshman girl take her assigned seat by me and another senior by my other side. That is with a space of a 'sofa' between us.

The pack guards/ invigilaters stepped into the hall with stacks of papers. He dropped them on the desk and searched everyone. Once he was convinced there were no cheaters he brought out a whip and placed it on his desk.

He places our exam scripts on the desks, we all know not to touch.
"Go" We all heard through the speakers. The flip of the papers begin.

I grabbed my bag from the floor and begin to think back to my test it was okay, I answered all my questions and knew most of them so I wasn't exactly bothered. I walk out of the class for a girl to bump into me.

She glared at me through her glasses before walking away. I shook my head thinking sophomore. I walked down the hallway just to bump into Jason who seems to be mad.

He doesn't even turn to meet me but just pulls me from the sleeve to follow him. I don't argue and let him drag me around the mess of student.

I don't even have to apologise to any students after he lands a purposeful jab on anything or one in his way by his glare everyone just let him be.

He finds both Ryan and Dylan in front of the east wing test hall and Logan found us while he mindlinked his other self to meet him at the front doors in the east wing.

Landon strolls casually almost skipping after making us wait for ten minutes. It's not very surprising when Jason slaps him real hard upside the head.

He's quick to grumble out an incoherent apology directed at Jason. I guess that's why he was mad before.

We all walked back to our homes agreeing to meet in thirty minutes at an ice cream store. On reaching there everyone had changed to comfy clothes.

We went to all of our favourite places then went for Steve's party. We arrived at the party by 8pm and by 1am we were all leaving the party sober. We had a big day ahead of us. I exchanged goodbyes with the guys and went home.

I met both dad and mom sitting on the couch when I came. They were cuddling together speaking in hushed voices because Paris was sleeping.

Mom called out to me with teary eyes. Even if the moms were the ones to come up with the ideas of us going to different packs for us to meet our mates. She was being very emotional about this.

She pulled me to the couch and dad moved his hands to my back while mom weaved her fingers through my hair.

"Please be nice to her. If you don't like her then let her be. Make sure to keep your grades up. Party, have fun, try weed but do not bring back a baby. I hope you guys packed condoms." My whole face turned red at this. 'Yes. I know what you're thinking but No, I am not a virgin and my advice is to never leave your door wide open even in the heat of the moment.'

"I love you little one and watch out for your own little family. We will visit when we can but you boys take care of yourself. Always and no matter what happens come back a pack. I love you." She says this with tears constantly falling from her face, to mine which is placed on her lap.

"I love you too mom." I get up when her fingers untangle from my hair, bend down to peck her on the cheek. I straighten up to meet my dad, who also got up, at eye level.

He pulls me in for a bone crushing hug. I can really feel his emotion through.

"Remain the boy we raised." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you dad." I say struggling not to cry. I'm not normally emotional but I'm gonna be away for the whole year, It takes most of my will power to keep myself together.

I silently walk up the stairs and see my dad take his place on the couch I grew up on and watch him pull my mom closer, my first love, and try his best to comfort her even when he is not okay himself.

That is what love should look like and I can't forget what grandpa Flynn said;

"When it's love everything is beautiful. If it's love you will know."

I smile, a sad smile, and make my way to my room.

It's the last door in the hall. I open my door to a familiar smell of strawberry. I can't help the tear that slips when I see my baby sis sleeping on my bed.

I can't believe I'm going to miss one year of her growing up. I can't help but smile as the memories pour in my head as I take off my jacket leaving on the shirt, and pull down my trouser and throw the clothes in my bare room.

I wonder how it will be without my classmates who have become friend, my family or just my beautiful pack.

I lay down by my sister and she moves to cuddle closer to me. Just maybe this was meant to happen. This must be what the moon goddess wanted to happen.

And I am lucky to have my little family with me. I am sure we'll survive somehow.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

146K 4.8K 65
"So tell me, Rogue, how would you like to be killed? A slit to your throat, your heart ripped out, or how about a silver bullet to your brain?" "Kiss...
28.5K 482 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
5.2K 75 17
Raven was the Beta of her cousin's pack. Best friend to the Luna. That was until she found out who her mate was. In their world werewolves don't age...
751K 33.1K 79
Alphas did not have daughters. They never have. It just didn't happen. When an Alpha's mate gives birth to a baby girl, he refuses to recognize her...