I Love You ||Kuroken||

By deadasf_fr

Relationships don't always stay together, but will these two bonds be strong enough to keep them together or... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
a/n
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
a/n
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Birthday Bonus Chapter
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Final a/n

Chapter 9

2K 43 73
By deadasf_fr

~Kenma's POV~

I woke up to the sound of my hospital room door knock. A male nurse came into my room. "Hey Kenma, how you feeling?", the male nurse asked me.

"Fine, I guess. How do you know me and why isn't my regular nurse here?", I asked.

He looked confused. He then slid down his mask, which he forgot that he had it on, and I suddenly realized who it was.

"Oh, hey Akaashi. Didn't know it was you".

He smiled at me and raised his clipboard towards his face. He looked up and told me it was my last day here and if I had anyone to come pick me up.

After he said that, my phone buzzed and I picked it up to see who had texted me.

My eyes widened at who it was and then slowly slanted to it's normal look.

From: Iwaizumi Hajime

~I called Shōyō Hinata to come pick you up. He may bring Kageyama by the way. The two will show you the lives and jobs of an angel/demon. He's coming over right now.

I set my phone down and gotten out of bed. I put my Nekoma High School jacket on, along with my sweatpants. Akaashi stared at my movements and broke our silence.

"I take it you do have someone coming to get you. Am I right?", Akaashi said while smiling.

I nodded and bowed to Akaashi. "Thank you for taking care of me while I was here", I replied.

He nodded and headed out, holding the door for me.

I walked out and headed towards the exit. Before I left, I waved to Akaashi.

He waved back and I exited the building. I was glad to get out. I've been there for too long and the scent wasn't exactly my favorite.

I looked around the parking lot until I saw a short, orange ball of excitement, who was accompanied by a tall-looking blueberry.

I smiled slightly and began to walk over to the two. Hinata saw me and immediately sprinted towards me and hugged me. I smiled and slightly patted his back.

Shōyō backed away from my chest, his hands still on my shoulders, and began freaking out. Throwing a million questions my way. I stuttered and looked behind him.

Kageyama pouted, clearly jealous. Shōyō realized that I was looking at Kageyama and he slightly looked behind him.

He noticed that Kageyama was jealous and began laughing and making fun of him. Kageyama went in rage mode and started yelling out "HINATA BOKE,YOU DUMBASS".

Shōyō was running around me while laughing and Kageyama followed him, looking like he was gonna murder him.

Kageyama finally caught Shōyō in his arms and started squeezing him. Shōyō stopped laughing and began to wipe his tears from laughing too much. He then looked up at Kageyama and kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry, I'm your dumbass. So stop being jealous you blueberry. I love you and only you", Shōyō said while hugging him.

Kageyama blushed and hugged back. I was too awkward at that point to even say or do anything. They both pulled away and began to get to business.

"Sorry. Anyways, we're here to show you the ways through a life as a angel/demon!", Shōyō said excitedly.

I nodded. I looked over at Kageyama once again and noticed that he was waving for me and Shōyō to get in the car.

I began to go towards Kageyama's direction until Shōyō began pulling me towards the car, faster than the speed of light.

~Time Skip~

We arrived at a big house. All three of us got out of the car and stood in front of the house. Kageyama took out a pair of house keys. I stared at him in confusion.

Shōyō noticed and began explaining how this was his and Kageyama's house. That they both bought it out of secrecy and that this house was for just them to be together alone.

"Aren't you guys like 16 or something", I asked. They both looked at each other and looked back at me.

"Nobody knows about this but us two, Iwaizumi, Oikawa, and now you. When we want to see each other outside of school, we ask our moms and say that we're sleeping at the others house and they believe it and the best part is, is that they don't call the other's mom so we're fine", Kageyama explained.

I nodded and we began to go inside. I looked around their huge living room. I was surprised that they could afford this house, since that they were high schoolers.

"Alright! The first thing we need to teach you is your wings. They're more sensitive than normal angels and demons because they're special and unique. So, make sure that you don't scratch, hurt, or even tear a feather off your wings or that will hurt like crazy. It's pure agony, trust me, I should know, I've done it before.", Shōyō said while smiling.

After he said that, four pairs of huge wings appeared from behind his back. I was shocked at his wings and how huge he was because he was so tiny, and I've never seen something like this.

Shōyō looked scared all of a sudden. I looked worried and asked him what was wrong. He didn't say anything. He gulped and reassured Kageyama about something. Kageyama looked more worried and hurt.

I tilted my head in confusion. Suddenly, Kageyama put one hand on an angel wing and another one on a demon wing. He shook a little and tour off 2 feathers on each wing.

Shōyō began screaming in agony and he fell to the floor. I had a shocked expression on my face. I wanted to run over to him but I was too shocked at how much pain he was in.

He was shaking but he managed to stand up. He had tears in his eyes and Kageyama looked more shocked then me. Kageyama began hugging Shōyō, he hugged him so hard that it began to hurt him even more on his wings. Kageyama noticed and stopped.

Kageyama brushed off Shōyō's tears and the two began towards me. Kageyama gently took Shōyō's wings and I saw that the four feathers that were pricked off began to form new feathers in their place.

"It takes longer than this but, Iwaizumi and Oikawa knew that I was gonna present this feature so they did their "magic" to heal me quicker. New comers usually take two to three hours because you have newer wings to adjust to their bodies but as time goes on you'll get used to it and it should take about half-an-hour to heal", Shōyō said.

"Thanks for giving me a heads up but, you didn't have to hurt yourself for me to know", I said with a comforting smile.

Shōyō smiled and started scratching his head in confusion. "What do you mean? That was one of my assignments from the boss's to show you. I accepted anyways because your one of my closest friends Kenma, so of course I would go through the trouble for you to be extra careful", He said.

I smiled at his words and we continued on with the lessons. Next was flying lessons...kill me. -_-

Kageyama began lifting off the ground and flapping his demon wings. It looked easy from here. "Wait, your a....demon?", I said.

"Well yea. What did you think I was?", He said.

"Oh I don't know, maybe an angel/demon just like Shōyō", I replied back.

Kageyama landed back on the ground, folding his huge wings on his back. "Hinata was the very first angel/demon that was ever created. His mother was an angel and his father was a demon and they fell in love and then there came him", Kageyama said.

Shōyō barged in, "And you're the very second angel/demon that has ever existed", He said in excitement.

I rolled my eyes with a slight smile on my face. "Why are you giving me 'flying lessons' if I clearly don't have any wings", I said.

Both of them walked up to me and unzipped my jacket, taking it off. They then took off my shirt!

I backed up, hesitating. "Don't worry we're not gonna do anything bad to you. We're showing you your wings", Shōyō said.

I looked behind myself in a mirror and saw just my back. I looked at them in disbelief. Shōyō began taking off his shirt, Kageyama blushing in the background, he walked up to me and turned his back to me.

I had a confused look on my face. He smirked at me. "You have to summon them. We have this power to hide ourselves from other people, like if we go swimming or if we change in the locker room", He said.

I tilted my head. Kageyama sighed and said to say the thing you love the most in your life.

Hinata pouted at Kageyama for taking his spotlight in teaching me. "Do I have to say it out loud", I asked.

"For new comers, you have to because you aren't capable for it yet", Kageyama said.

I groaned and began to say the thing I love the most.

"Video games", I said. Nothing happened. "Cats"...nothing happened. "Are you trying to hide it or are you unsure", Shōyō asked.

I looked away in embarrassment. "Kuroo Tetsurō ", I said out loud. Four wings sprouted out of my back. I held my head up in shock and looked behind me slowly.

I jumped and spun around continually. Kageyama and Shōyō put both of their hands on my shoulder's to stop me. "It's fine. They're just wings", Shōyō said.

Half-an-hour had past and I finally got the flying part done and over with.

"The last thing you should know is that you must always listen to our boss's, you'll also get a job from one of them sometimes, they'll text you. I know you aren't really the caring type to listen or do anything that people say and the boss's know that but if it's important than you must listen and do what you are asked/told to do", Shōyō said.

I nodded. "That's all you need to know. Do you have anyone that can pick you up? If not, we can drop you off", Shōyō replied.

I shook my head and told them that I would walk home. I walked out of their house and waved goodbye to the both of them. They waved back, Kageyama then pulled Shōyō into an embrace and before I knew it, the door closed.

I began walking on the sidewalk thinking. I was thinking where Kuroo was and how was he doing. I frowned, I missed him, I need to see him again.

I began to head towards Kuroo's house instead, excited at the thought of seeing my beautiful angel.

~Kuroo's POV~

I looked at the two figures, shocked. "Makki?! Mattsun?! What are you guys doing here", I asked.

The two smirked at each other and they began laughing. "Did you guys see the look on your faces! OMG Pranking you guys was worth it", Makki said while laughing.

I looked over at Bokuto and Akaashi. Bokuto looked...scared while Akaashi looked like he wanted to leave. I looked over at Bokuto again and nudged him on the shoulder.

"Bro, You ok", I asked.

Bokuto snapped out of it and looked up at me in nervousness. "Sorry bro, I'm just imagining what the boss's could do to them if they found out.

I gave him a confused look and he smiled.

"Oh yea, you have no clue what's going on. Just wait for the boss's to get here they'll tell you everything you need to know", Bokuto said.

I looked over to Akaashi to see what he had to say. He just kept quiet as always.

I walked towards Makki and Mattsun and stepped on their shoes. They both gasped and started snuggling their shoes.

"I challenge thee to an insult battle. Makki and Mattsun vs. Kuroo and Bokuto. Do you accept", Makki said.

I laughed evilly. "Bring it on", I said. I waved Bokuto over here.

Me and Bokuto smirked to each other. Makki and Mattsun began.

M&M: "I love what you've done with your hair. How do you get it to come out of your nostrils like that?"

K&B: "The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait!"

M&M: "I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up your ass!"

K&B: "Scientists say the universe is made up of neutrons, protons and electrons. They forgot to mention morons", I said while smirking.

M&M: "I'm sorry, was I meant to be offended? The only thing offending me is your face."

K&B: "I hope you step on a lego."

Makki and Mattsun gasped. "DON'T YOU PUT THAT CURSE ON US", They both said in unison.

Bokuto and I laughed and high fived each other. Bokuto looked back at Akaashi and smiled a victorious smile.

"Did you see that babe? WE WON", Bokuto said, jumping around like a crazy lunatic.

Akaashi silently laughed and walked up to Bokuto. He kissed Bokuto's cheek and said "Good job"

Bokuto's face was more than just red, he freaked by holding on to Akaashi while snuggling onto his shoulder.

Mattsun and Makki pouted and we all looked at each other. A few seconds later, we laughed our ass's off and high fived each other.

"Great battle but, next time we'll win for sure, for we are The Prank Master's", Makki and Mattsun smirked.

"Mhm, sure. Liked to see you try", I laughed.

*cough cough*

All of us turned around and saw two other figures. Once I saw who they were, I began becoming more confused.

Hello, this actually took the whole day to complete because I write whatever comes up throughout the story that will make sense. Be proud of me that I didn't quit cause I became sad when I was like almost done with this chapter because I found out that I wouldn't be doing volleyball this year for high school. I missed try outs because nobody told me when it was I was basically lied to from my own father -_- kill me.....I wanna give up right now. Im gonna go watch anime that always helps me anyways thanks for all your support and I wrote a long ass chapter just for you all even though I'm cringing at it right now. Well anyways see you soon or whenever I decide to make another chapter.

~Ryosuke🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 2.3K 53
Where Hinata finds someone that's scared to love him. Do they live happily ever after? Does he fall in love? Or do they get in trouble and get separ...
66.6K 2.4K 31
Fukurōdani, Kasasuno, an Nekoma all are spending a month together in the mountains for some intensive training and conditions alone with team buildin...
1K 125 34
β€’= Sway with me =β€’ (Not the best quality work but the storyline's good.) Fluff-y Kuroo. Female bi!reader. Angst. Slowish burn. CW: self deprecation...
14.8K 485 17
❝𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 π˜πŽπ” 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 π’π˜π’π“π„πŒ, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“πˆπŒπ„. ❞ ↳ in which y/n and kuroo have to act as enemies so no one knows what happe...