New Girl~Team 10(Ivan Martine...

By LizzieRoseDolan

Katerina(Kat) is the new girl in team 10, shy, soccer player, and amazing at singer. Ivan Martinez, one half... More

Welcome Home
Your My Necessity
say my name(WARNING SMUT)
nobody better(part 1)
Nobody Better(Part 2)
nobody better(Part 3)
Authors NOTE
All i want
Is he the one?
cancer?!
Important notice
contest

The Break(up)

347 9 6
By LizzieRoseDolan

*play any sad song you know*

Emilio's POV

Ivan had been worrying about Kat and so I volunteered to go check up on her. "May I please go back and visit Alex Lange?" I asked the front desk lady. "Of course hun, heard on back," She says, country accent very noticeable. I smiled and walked back. "Emilio, How's Ivan?" Dr.Plantin asks. "He's good, all healed up to," I reply. He smiled and I continued walking. I reached his room and opened the door and gasped at the sight. "Katerina? how could you?" I asked, appalled by seeing her kissing Alex. "Emilio I know it looks bad," She says, tearing up. "Either you tell him or I do," I say, disgusted by her. "I'll do it," She says, tears falling. "No it's not her fault," alex pleads. "I kissed her." "No Alex, I kissed back," She says, fighting him. "go," I say, pointing to the door. she walked out, crying. I sighed and walked over to Alex. "Bro I'm sorry, I forget they were together," He says. "It's fine, just worried how Ivan's gonna take it that's all," I say. 

Kat's POV

I walked into the waiting room. "Ivan can we talk outside please?" I ask. He nods and follows me outside. "So um I know you're gonna get mad and most likely hate me but when I went to talk to Alex, something happened," I say. "Okay? so what happened?" He asks. Tears welled in my eyes as my heartbroke. 
" we kissed," I say, letting go of his hand. He looked at me and sighed. "I'm done," he says, walking away. I sobbed and walked back in, grabbing my bag. "I'm sorry," I said walking passed Ivan. "Kat wait," Emilio says, following me. He spun me around kissed me. I pulled away. "So?" Emilio asked. "Everyone just needs to stop kissing me" I say, getting my car.

(2 WEEKS LATER)
I  had been visiting the boys at the team house when Ivan walked in. "Oh hey look its the slut again," he says. Tears welled in my eyes as I grabbed my bag. "IVAN!" Tessa yelled at him. I grabbed my keys. "Don't go," Alex begs. I ran out to my car. Hes been treating me like garbage ever since he found out that I kissed Alex. It just doesn't end. I drove to my apartment and walked in. I looked at the picture of me and the twins when I had first came here. "I always screw things up," I cried, throwing the picture,shattering it as it the wall. I threw more pictures and then my phone and my bag and I collapsed to the ground. I felt arms wrap around me and the Tristan's comforting voice. My hands were bloody and I was covered in sweat. "Calm down," Tristan whispers. " I HATE HIM. I HATE HIM. I FEEL LIKE IM NEVER GONNA BE HAPPY AGAIN. AND EVERYDAY IT JUST GETS WORSE AND WORSE. I CANT MISS HIM ANYMORE. I CANT, I DONT WANT TO!" I CRIED. Tristan rubbed my back.

Emilio's POV
I walked up to her door ready to open it when I heard her yelling. "I hate him, i hate him. I feel like I'm never gonna be happy again. And everyday it just gets worse and worse. I can't miss him anymore. I can't. I don't want to," she yells. My heart shattered. She really hated us. Me and my brother. I backed away slowly and headed back down to chads car. "So?" Chad asks. "She hates us," I said, crying. "No she doesn't," he replies. "Yes she does," I cry. "How do you know?" He asks. "Because I heard her screaming that she did, you didn't hear what I did," I yell, punching the dash. "Why do you care so much?" He asks. "BECAUSE I LOVE HER OKAY!" I yell. His jaw dropped. " but she dated your brother" he says. "I loved her first," I cried. He rubbed my shoulder. " then show her that you love her," he says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
3.2M 205K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...