Jodha Akbar: NEW ONE [#Wattys...

By Duhasaad

We all know that we can't change the people around us, we can't change their attitudes, minds, behaviors, and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 16

733 20 2
By Duhasaad

           Adham couldn't sleep the whole night he was just thinking, his mind wasn't hunting anything other than 'How could she cheated me twice????' he was burning in fire and angriness he wanted to kill Ruqaiya his eyes was totally red, he already finished more than six bottles of wine till now and the seventh was in his hand about to finish. After a while, Javeda came back home, she entered the house only to get shock seeing how everything was upside down, the room was in a horrible way it seems like he destroyed everything in the house, she got angry seeing most of her things are broken into pieces she screamed "ADHAM!!!" she entered the room only to find him setting in the floor in the corner of the room, she couldn't see his face "WHAT DID YOU DO???? GIVING YOU MY HOUSE DO...." She turned him so he can face him only to see his horrible state she smelled the wine "EWWWW what have you done with yourself????" she was worried on him she took the bottle from him and throw it away then hugged him and said "Please don't make that with yourself again!!" for a moment he saw Ruqaiya in front of him so he pushed her with all of his strength away from him, then got up and dragged her hair harshly "YOU WH***E.....HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ME??? I WILL KILL YOU TODAY" he slapped her hardly she felt dizzy trying to say "That's me Javeda" he slapped her again and laughed evilly then he pinned her to the wall she knew that she have to save herself, she started to panic trying to figure out a way to get out from what is happening, then she remembered the injection in her wardrobe she said to herself 'Whatever will happen I need to give him the injection or else I'm died' she tried to push him but it went in vain as he slapped her twice then pushed her hard to the wall and hold her shoulders hardly and said "YOU WILL DIE TODAY, I WILL SHOW YOU THE REAL ADHAM TODAY" he then pulled her forward then pushed her hard to the wall that her whole body got hurt then he pushed her hard to the other side that she fall in the bed she said to herself 'This is the time' she quickly got up before he could reach her and took the injection, she opened it quickly then as soon as he reach her she gave it to him by his hands and said "I'm sorry Adham but you have to relax for few hours" he hold her nick hardly but he started to feel dizzy he tried hard not to fall but the injection worked and he went unconsciousness she throw him in bed then caressed his hair and gazed at him for minutes, after that she went to the bathroom to see her wounds.

"Jodha our children will be same her, right???" Jalal asked Jodha, while he was carrying Mahitab in his arms, "CHILD... yes he will be exactly same her but the difference that he will be a boy" she said while holding her tummy "BTW you didn't accept to have twins is OK but not also a daughter and for your knowledge I want 8 children but if you don't want twins it's OK you will have them each one alone" he winked to her, trying hardly to hold his laugh seeing her reaction "Why you are so shocked??? I think you are the bride of Jalal Mohammed so accept that, unless you want me to marry another two wives this will be another conversation" this time he couldn't hold himself he laughed out loud, she gave him 'I will kill you' look, she took Mahitab from his arms angrily then warned "Dare to do it and see what will happen to you and them Mr. Mohammed" she gave him another dead look and went from there "JODHAAA!!! WAIT!!! I WAS JOKING!!! WAIT!!!" he was laughing continuously, while trying to follow her.

After about three hours....

"MINAVATI!!! WHERE ARE YOU??? WE ARE LATE WE NEED TO CONGRATS THEM COME QUICKLY" Bhramal yelled, "COMING!!!" she replied from upstairs "Don't worry papa hopefully we will reach tomorrow with her" Sukanya said letting him laugh "Your right my girl", "BTW I heard you" she said while coming toward them they smirked to each other when he said "Let's go".

They entered the car after a while Bhramal started "Did you see Minavati how everything changed??? Do you remember how Jodha life was when she first married Jalal and now??? I'm really happy for that change which I did never thought it will happen", "You are right I still remember when she married him just for our sake that girl never accept us to suffer or to feel pain, I'm really proud of her" she replied making him lost in past moments.

***Flashback***

Jodha came in the middle of the night to the kitchen only to find Bhramal crying there, she felt heartbroken this is the first time she saw him that way she came near him, as soon as he saw her he wiped his tears and said "My girl.... you here in this time" he faked a smile, "PAPA... don't hide your tears from me" she hugged him tighlyt and started to cry silently then she said "PAPA... I swear that after the end of this week you won't face any problem from now on", he looked at her confused "Don't worry Papa you go and sleep" she assured him, and he nodded then left.

Exactly at the beginning of the next week.

"Jodha!! You won't tell us who is coming to ask for your hand Papa????" Bhramal asked, "No Papa but you swear, so don't forget that whoever he is you will accept" she said with a fake smile "Yes, I won't forget papa, don't worry!! As long as you will be happy with him and you want him" she faked a smile and hugged him.

After a while the bill rang, before they could move she got up and said "I will open" they nodded seeing her so excited for her groom to be.

She opened the door, it was none other than Jalal he smirked evilly "How is my wife to be???" she was about to say something but he cut her by saying "Be quite!! We are in your family house... OH yeah!! BTW one hour no less or more" she nodded sadly then reminded him "Remember!!! You promised me" he laughed evilly then said "Yes sure my wife to be, but remember that after today your life will be under my control every single breath will be under my control" he smirked evilly then said "Now tell me from where I can see my wife to be family", she took a breath then said "From here!!" he followed her.

As soon as he entered Bhramal jumped from his chair "YOU!!!" Jalal smirked then whispered to Jodha "OH so you didn't tell them, see I won't say anything but remember time is running" she gave him angry look then said "PAPA yes this is Jalal Mohammed and he is the one who I chose so please remember your swear and respect my choice", "But Jodha...", "Please Papa!! This is my choice and I...I...I LOVE HIM" Jalal got shocked, he came closer to her then whispered again "How a good actor!!" she gave him an angry look he smirked "You may have a seat Mr. Mohammed" Bhramal fumed, "Sure Bhramal Oh sorry I mean Uncle" he took a seat then he said "As you know UNCLE I'm here to ask for your beautiful daughter hand will you accept??? Or no??" Jodha prayed silently Bhramal looked at Jodha in 'NO' then he said "She is yours, BUT TRUST ME IF YOU HURT ONE HAIR FROM HER I WILL KILL YOU" his eyes was totally red in the last line then he got up and went to his room angrily and Minavati followed him, Jalal smirked on his behavior, then came near Jodha's ears and said "I think my work is done so can I leave now???" she turned to him then said "Our deal was one hour so stay here and be quite", "You will pay for that" he said then turned to the other side, she got up from there and head to the door of the room he stopped her "Hey!! I didn't came here to sit alone OK??" she gave him an angry look then said "Deal is deal" then she left "This girl is impossible but I will teach her a good lesson that she won't say anything from now on, I will for sure break that ego of hers" he smirked evilly.

She entered to Bhramal room, he turned to the other side and wiped his tears then faced her "PAPA.... Are you mad at me???" she asked softly "No love, it's all about that I'm not that good father who deserve to get five kids..." she quickly put her hand on his lips and said "Don't say that Papa you are amazing father and...and we all love you we can't do anything without you and... and for today trust me Papa I'm sure of my decision I... I'm sure trust me I... I know that he must be cruel and rude but I promise Papa one day you all will be so proud from me for changing him to a totally NEW ONE I promise" he hugged her tightly "Why you did that Papa?? Why???" she closed her eyes hardly then said "Because this is the only way to save my family to save my father from jail" he got shocked "Papa don't be surprised I.... I know everything uncle told me that you lost so much in last work and you have so much debt, also he told me that... that if you will not pay them to Mohammed Company you... you will enter the jail that's why Papa" he hugged her even tighter then said "And what did you do???" she took a hard breath then said "I went to Jalal and I asked him for anything even myself just to let him leave you and... and he said that if I will marry him and... and..." she couldn't continue "And what Jodha???", "And... and do anything he want without complaining as long as I'm under his name he will leave you alone and... and forget everything regarding the money as I will be his wife and I own what he own, he know that what hurt you most is hurting one of your children" Bhramal angriness reached the peak "HOW DARE HE???? I WILL KILL HIM" he was about to get up when she stopped him by saying "You promised me in the morning Papa, you want stop my marriage" he was about to say something but she stopped him and said "I swear Papa if you will stop this marriage I will not talk to you ever again", "THEN WHAT??? YOU WANT ME TO LET YOU MARRY A CRUEL MAN WHO WILL USE YOU TO HURT ME???", "Yes, I want that, as long as my family will be save and my father will not enter the jail, yes I want that", "You would have did that with your work and your brothers work" he said angrily "Our work will not give a cent comparing to your debt PAPA and you know that", "Then the better for you, to be under his control for your whole life time", "Who said that PAPA??? He will change trust me, I'm sure there is a heart inside that bold body I'm sure one day it will appear Papa I'm sure, just give me time and you will see, Jalal is a human in the end and we all know that everything is happening because he is so sad about his father, so trust me Papa!!"...

***Flash back ends***

His eyes got moist remembering how much she sacrificed for him "My daughter has suffer a lot and it's all because of me..." Sukanya stopped him "But your daughter had won Papa, she won and made what she had promised you" he smiled "Your right!! She won over faith and she made him really a NEW ONE, she made his heart appear" they smiled then Sukanya said "EFFFF stop it we are going to congrats Bakshi and see you will made us cry PAPA so stop it and smile" he smirked "Fine, I will smile" Sukanya hugged him.

Ruqaiya was still playing around with Daniel "Baby, how are you feeling now???", she looked at him then said "Totally fine as long as I'm with you" he hugged her when she asked "Do you want me to dance???" he looked at her "As you wish" she got up then said "Then wait me till I change", he nodded but then "Wait, change???" she smirked then came near his ears and said "When you send people to get me what I want, I don't just take what I want I take what you will like" she then went to change and he smirked.

Mirza came and sat next to Shivani in the hall after finishing some decoration, she was drinking juice "How does it look??" he asked her pointing to the decoration "Amazing!! I'm sure Bakshi will love it when she will come down" he smirked then said "Shivani!!" she hummed "HMMM", "I think we need a child same others" she started coughing "Shivani what happened?? Did I say something wrong???" he teased her "Nothing, but I need to go I think Moti need me in some arrangement" she was about to get up but he pulled her and said "You didn't answer me" her face went red, she tried to get out of it "About what???" he made her look at him then said "Don't act like a dump!!" she looked at him then said "Mirza!! Stop teasing me or else..." he smirked then said "Or else??? What you will do???" she looked at him then continued "Or else.... or else I will kill you" he smirked then said "Kill me I will be so happy to die on your arms" she beat him hardly in his chest and got up quickly "OUCH I will show you later remember that" she left while giggling.

Salima was doing some decoration with some help from Rahim "Mama!! Give me the pink lights" Rahim nodded then gave it to her "NO, not here in that side is better" he commented "Ok Mr. Rahim as you wish" she said then put the lights in the place that he told her about "Mama!! Will uncle come today???" he asked her, she got confused then when he said "Mum!! I mean that uncle that yesterday we saw" she recognized that he was asking about Sharif which made her surprise "No Rahim, but why you are asking???", "Because I want him to come so we can play together he is so nice and good exactly same uncle Jalal", "Rahim, who is same me???" a sound from behind came out which was from none other than Jalal, Salima got scared that Rahim would tell him anything so she quickly said "Jalal you here!!", "No actually I'm in my way, wait three minutes and I will reach, of course I'm here" Rahim laughed then jumped on Jalal and Jalal carried him "I was talking about Uncle Sh....", "JALAL!!" Salima already yelled which made Jalal confused then she said "OHH.... Actually.... emmm I was waiting you so you can help me with the lights can you help me???" Jalal smiled and nodded then put Rahim in the floor and started putting the lights "Rahim come and help me" Jalal said "OK....", "NO...I mean Rahim you have to eat you still didn't got your lunch yet" she explained then said "Come with me!!" she dragged him away.

After a while, Jalal was buzzy with thedecoration above the pool when Jodha passed from his side "Jodha, please giveme one of these lights!!" he pointed to one side while he was hardly trying toput the another lights, she was about to give it to him when she rememberedsomething so she went back to her place and said "OH sorry let your second wifewhen you will marry her help you Mr. Jalal Mohammed", he got surprised, hesmirked and chose to annoy her more "Oh this mean I will always do my own workby myself" she stopped in the middle of the door way, then turned to him beingconfused "Of course I will, why you are giving me this look, when I will marryher I will not let her do anything, she just order and I do everything and bythat she want help me she will be just relaxing in my heart" he said teasinglyand hold his laugh to her reaction she was totally shocked "HAHAHAHAHAH OH GODYOUR FACE HAHSHAHAHAHAHAH" she knew he was teasing her so she angrily said "SOYOU WERE TEASING ME HA??? I WILL SHOW YOU" she hold the stairs that he wassteeping on, it took him a while to understand what she is going to do "JODHA!!! NOOOOO....." she pushed the stairs into the pool with all her strength that hefall in the middle of the pool....

*****************************

here is chapter sixteen guys!!!

please do vote and comment your reviews!!

love you all!!     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sweet Souls By Mysticc

General Fiction

8.5K 528 11
Beautiful tale of a hardworking women and a topmost CEO.They know eachother from last 4 years and the only relation they share now is purely professi...
289K 11.2K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
6.7K 626 8
She loved someone else but has to marry him to save her love from the problem. He married to her for his daughter and to take his revenge. But they b...
1.7M 71.9K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...