Only Mine( Jason MCcann)

By MelaniBieber6

"She could never be mine.. I mean, I'm a criminal.. & she's the school's most popular & hot girl" - Jason MCc... More

Only Mine( Jason MCcann)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Important !
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Read Please! <3
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 35

10.9K 302 23
By MelaniBieber6

Jason McCann:

"I kissed Nick" she said.

My hand running through my hair.

"Stop playing" I said. She didn't respond. "Tell me you're playing" I said. I went towards her & shake her. She started crying. "God damn it" I said. I back away & punched the wall making a whole. She got up & followed me.

"I love you Jason.. " she said. I punch the wall again. Stop lying. Stop lying. Stop lying.

Jason control your self. My fingers curled up against each other. My hand slowly transformed into a fist. Don't do it. don't it. Don't. Do. It.

"No you don't. If you did you would of never kissed him" I said. I felt so mad that even tears come out. She walked towards the bed her back facing me.

"Are you gonna kill me now?" She asks. She turned to me again. I grabbed the glass of water in the drawer near me. I was shaking but I still drank some. It got to a point where I needed to brake something so I threw it across the room. She looked at me in horror.

"Why did you kiss him?" I asked. She looked away. "Melissa look at me & tell me" her eyes met with mine after traveling the room.

"I don't know.." She whispered.

Melissa Winters:

"I don't know.." I said. Jason made another hole in the wall. "Just tell me for gods sake" he yelled. I started crying even more.

Why I said that I kissed Nick? Well I don't want him to get beat up.. I don't know if he will pay me back. Or he'll just scratch that. But since I'm a bitch I will through that in is face every time I want something. & if I die.. Is gonna be in his mind 24/7

"Everything was fine until you came up" I said. He stops & looks at me. Confused, mad. "I was happy until you showed up. You had to kidnap me in order for YOU to be happy" I yelled. He look at me & his eyes were red. He looked at me with a look I'll never forget.

"Stop you don't know what you're saying" he said. "Yes I do" I said. "I would of been happy"

He walks near me. "Don't you dare to say it" he said. Making I seem like he knew what I was gonna say. He had sweat on his forehead running down his face. His red eyes made me feel guilty.

"If I never met you" I said. He looses it. "Fine" he says. "You wanna go home?" He asks. I shake my head. "That's not what I'm saying" I said. He chuckled.

"That's exactly what you're saying" he says. He rubs his hand against his face. "I'll go get the car ready" he says. He opens the door. "No Jason" I said.

"What do you want then?" He snaps. "I wanna be happy" I said. He rolls his eyes. "Aren't you happy with me?" He asked. His voice soften. "I am but-" he cut me off.

"Then get your shit together!" He yelled. He slam the door. He walked towards the window & looked out.

He was breathing fast.

"I wanna be with you" I said. He looks at me. A tear falls of his eye. "Then learn to love me" he says. He then walks out of the door.

I sat down crying my heart out. I deserve all I'm going through. I laid down & closed my eyes. I tried to picture my family happy but all I could see was Jason. Everything that just happen, & all because of Nick.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aweee :/

It needed a little drama didn't it? Well you welcome ❤️👌

VOTE !
COMMENT !
FAN !

Juu know 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 20.1K 100
Jason McCann is one of the most wanted criminals that everyone knew to stay away from. He's part of a gang that everyone knew of and knew to stay dis...
39.4K 712 19
I like how Justin Bieber played as Jason McCann on CSI, so I decide to make a story about him as Jason McCann. Description: Y/N is a teenage girl who...
89.1K 3.9K 20
Nothing is as it seems.
280K 5.2K 58
'Why do you care so much for someone who is toxic for you?' 'Her heart isn't toxic, her world is. I crave her' - Jason McCann .